Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects

+5
Judge Dread
Lioned
interested
tanszi
Karen
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 Empty Re: Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects

Post  fred Sat 28 Mar - 14:43

Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

no, didn't think you could. Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 25346

And just what part of 'We'll just have to wait and see, won't we...' don't you understand... Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 25346

yet another clever soul who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 25346

Not everyone... Just you... Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 25346

troll. Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 25346

Wanker! Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 25346
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 Empty Re: Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects

Post  cherry1 Sat 28 Mar - 14:44

I have shared the possibilities many times Marky over the years - just makes me wonder why you cant come up with them yourself when the clues are there.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 14:48

cherry1 wrote:I have shared the possibilities many times Marky over the years - just makes me wonder why you cant come up with them yourself when the clues are there.

then why not one more time. Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 28 Mar - 14:52

Because I don't dance to the tune of others Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 36898 and it is better for you to exercise your brain Marky Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 25346
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 14:56

fred wrote:Wanker! Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 25346

i could spend all day trading these sort of insults with you sweetie but i won't and do you know why? i don't have to.

in the meantime, if you have nothing to add to the discussion but need something to do, you can always kiss my  Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 40481

Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 14:58

cherry1 wrote:Because I don't dance to the tune of others  Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 36898 and it is better for you to exercise your brain Marky  Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 25346

no surprises there then. Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 28 Mar - 15:01

Marky wrote:
fred wrote:Wanker! Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 25346

i could spend all day trading these sort of insults with you sweetie but i won't and do you know why? i don't have to.

in the meantime, if you have nothing to add to the discussion but need something to do, you can always kiss my  Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 40481

Ok kiss, kiss, kiss Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 849426 Suppose you are once again being 'ironic' when you said addto the discussion Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 25346
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 15:03

fred wrote:
Marky wrote:

Ok kiss, kiss, kiss Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 849426  Suppose you are once again being 'ironic' when you said addto the discussion  Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 25346

on the contrary. you quite often make very good observations on the various issues. Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 15:43

jassi wrote:
Marky wrote:
jassi wrote:The excuse of 'national security' is often invoked when the government wished to conceal something unsavory without having to provide any sort of explanation.
It is hard to determine what it might be in this case without delving into the realms of imaginative thinking.

no, it's not hard at all. the government does not comment on whatever the country's security services are up to at any time for obvious reasons. doesn't follow that there's something to hide.

That might be your opinion, it certainly isn't mine.

should have been more specific. should have added 'appertaining to this case'. make any difference to your post?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 31 Mar - 15:25

Got fed up reading all the above posts, all the insult trading.

All I would add is this. That I think David Cameron must be very, very disappointed to go into the election without an end to this case. I believe he was desperate to get answers so that he could say to the electorate that it was solved 'on his watch'. Therefore, believing that as I do, there is nothing that suggests a cover up. Quite the opposite. What was wanted was an ending, a concrete ending, Madeleine found (dead or alive) just to hopefully put this mystery to bed once and for all. And David Cameron has not got it. I'm not talking about anyone going to court and being charged, that may take years and years. But just that I believe that David Cameron had high hopes that SY could find Madeleine.

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 31 Mar - 15:37

LJC wrote:Got fed up reading all the above posts, all the insult trading.

All I would add is this.  That I think David Cameron must be very, very disappointed to go into the election without an end to this case.  I believe he was desperate to get answers so that he could say to the electorate that it was solved 'on his watch'.  Therefore, believing that as I do, there is nothing that suggests a cover up.  Quite the opposite.  What was wanted was an ending, a concrete ending, Madeleine found (dead or alive) just to hopefully put this mystery to bed once and for all.  And David Cameron has not got it.  I'm not talking about anyone going to court and being charged, that may take years and years.  But just that I believe that David Cameron had high hopes that SY could find Madeleine.  

that may still be the case. there may be good reason that it's preparing to wind down. they may just arrive at the same conclusion that the portuguese did. much indicative evidence but not enough to press a case. it may not be concrete but sometimes that's as good as it gets. and hey, he may already be aware of this but he's got bigger fish to fry just now.

Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 608891
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Tue 31 Mar - 15:48

Marky wrote:

All I would add is this.  That I think David Cameron must be very, very disappointed to go into the election without an end to this case.  I believe he was desperate to get answers so that he could say to the electorate that it was solved 'on his watch'.  Therefore, believing that as I do, there is nothing that suggests a cover up.  Quite the opposite.  What was wanted was an ending, a concrete ending, Madeleine found (dead or alive) just to hopefully put this mystery to bed once and for all.  And David Cameron has not got it.  I'm not talking about anyone going to court and being charged, that may take years and years.  But just that I believe that David Cameron had high hopes that SY could find Madeleine.  

that may still be the case. there may be good reason that it's preparing to wind down. they may just arrive at the same conclusion that the portuguese did. much indicative evidence but not enough to press a case. it may not be concrete but sometimes that's as good as it gets. and hey, he may already be aware of this but he's got bigger fish to fry just now.

Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 4 608891

That would upset a number of McCann supporters who have been doing their best to rubbish the Portuguese police for years.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 31 Mar - 19:56

jassi wrote:
Marky wrote:

That would upset a number of McCann supporters who have been doing their best to rubbish the Portuguese police for years.

of course it would. they are looking for absolution. anything less is eyes on target.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4