Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Met bill soars but not a single arrest - The Sun

+5
mara thon
jeanmonroe
frencheuropean
chrissie
fred
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Met bill soars but not a single arrest - The Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: Met bill soars but not a single arrest - The Sun

Post  fuzeta Thu 17 Sep - 10:24

fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Met bill soars but not a single arrest - The Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Met bill soars but not a single arrest - The Sun - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Met bill soars but not a single arrest - The Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: Met bill soars but not a single arrest - The Sun

Post  jassi Thu 17 Sep - 15:01

interested wrote:
mara thon wrote:I notice that on many of the comments regarding "immigrant/asylum seeker" articles there are many bringing up the waste of money re the McCann case.

According to the BBC (on line):  "Met Police consider scrapping 1,000 neighbourhood PCSOs"  "The Met is considering scrapping all Police Community Support Officers (PCSOs) working in neighbourhoods in London.......".

I would imagine there will be more people questioning the "waste of money re the McCann case" in the wake of financial pressures.

Different purses. Operation Grange is funded directly from Home Office. If Met had to pay directly, investigation would never had got off the ground, let alone still be running.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
Met bill soars but not a single arrest - The Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Met bill soars but not a single arrest - The Sun - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 17 Sep - 17:35

I HAVE SEEN A SEPARATE REPORT I THINK SAYING OVER £10.1 MILLION HAS BEEN SPEND SINCE SHE DISAPPEARED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2