Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a single hair?

+2
AnnaEsse
Susan
6 posters

Go down

Not a single hair? Empty Not a single hair?

Post  Susan Thu 10 Dec - 20:04

Not a single hair? AmostrasCabelosPelos

Is it possible that in the Ocean Club apartment where the Mccann family spend several days, not a single hair from Madeleine Mccann was found, among the almost 200 hundred samples collected?

Posted by Paulo Reis

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2009/12/not-single-hair.html
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Not a single hair? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not a single hair? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Not a single hair? Empty Re: Not a single hair?

Post  Guest Thu 10 Dec - 20:11

Interesing... the last time I can remember anything remotely like this is when Paris Jackson went for a haircut and her body guards were down on all fours picking up each and every hair to avoid DNA testing and discover if Michael Jackson was her biological father.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 10 Dec - 20:14

Absolutely amazing. After a previous thread about Madeleine's hair and other DNA (not) being in the apartment, I went upstairs to the room my grandson had been sleeping in for one night and I found a few hairs on his pillow, on the edge of the duvet and on the little teddy he sleeps with here.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Not a single hair? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not a single hair? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Thu 10 Dec - 20:32

Bonsoir Anna.
if they took away hairs, I think it's because, in hairs, an analyse can reveal the presence of a regular drug's administration. It could have suggested to the police the idea that Maddie died after a too strong dose of drug, allergie or fall, and that the parents tried to hide that. The removal of hairs points IMO toward this scenario. If your child swallows accidently a drug, or if , just one evening you use a drug that has tragic consequences, it's considered as an accident. Not if you give drugs every night for months.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 10 Dec - 21:24

Wasnt there a lot of Madeleines hair in the rented car though? I can remember something about it being too much for it to have come from a living person? I may have dreamt that!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Thu 10 Dec - 21:33

No wonder there was a delay in ringing the police and also it has been alleged some cleaning up had been done. So, doctors know all about DNA and hair! The shower curtain and other items too disappeared apparently. Talking about Paris' hair cut, well, why take all her hair. Telling isn't it.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 10 Dec - 21:52

You have to ask yourself though; If the McCanns cleared away all traces of Maddie's hair - How LONG did they have to clear up and get rid of evidence?? Surely it makes it more likely that this 'crime' happened the day before the 3rd May rather than two hours before they went out?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Thu 10 Dec - 23:54

Mrs Fenn heard crying for a long time and then it stopped. Was that when Madeleine went. Kids leave DNA all over the place and it would be very easy to pick up.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 11 Dec - 1:43

eddie wrote:You have to ask yourself though; If the McCanns cleared away all traces of Maddie's hair - How LONG did they have to clear up and get rid of evidence?? Surely it makes it more likely that this 'crime' happened the day before the 3rd May rather than two hours before they went out?

Or earlier ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 11 Dec - 15:37

Laffin Assasin wrote:
eddie wrote:You have to ask yourself though; If the McCanns cleared away all traces of Maddie's hair - How LONG did they have to clear up and get rid of evidence?? Surely it makes it more likely that this 'crime' happened the day before the 3rd May rather than two hours before they went out?

Or earlier ?

Hallo Laffin,

Yes indeed, that's what I am trying to get at. How long would it take to remove ALL traces of someone?? I am not even sure you could! I bet if I moved out of this house tomorrow I could come back in a few months time and there'd still be traces of 'me' lying around...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Fri 11 Dec - 15:57

I don't think it would be possible to remove ALL traces of a person, however hard you tried.
Bear in mind also that the police did manage to find DNA traces of other people, including people who had holidayed in the apartment previously, so cleaning could not have been that thorough.

This leads to a number of possibilities -
Madeleine was never there
Madeleine's reference DNA sample was wrong
The DNA results were interfered with

All of which would point to a conspiracy to deceive.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Fri 11 Dec - 19:54

Not a single hair? 306321
It makes you wonder if Madeleine was there, I cant understand how they never had a DNA sample of her hair you would think there would have been something of her DNA there the all case is odd
Eve
Eve
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 225
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down