Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Germany sending it's elderly abroad!

+4
kitti
mara thon
fuzeta
Angelina
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Germany sending it's elderly abroad! Empty Germany sending it's elderly abroad!

Post  fuzeta Thu 24 Sep - 9:12

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/dec/26/german-elderly-foreign-care-homes

This seems a very worrying situation to me. Are they rounding them up I wonder? Germany cannot afford them it seems!  I hope it does not become EU law. It  probably will because what Germany wants Germany gets.  Something to look forward to in our old age.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Germany sending it's elderly abroad! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Germany sending it's elderly abroad! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Germany sending it's elderly abroad! Empty Re: Germany sending it's elderly abroad!

Post  kitti Thu 24 Sep - 9:29

I for one wouldn't mind being sent anywhere but one off the care homes in this country
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Germany sending it's elderly abroad! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Germany sending it's elderly abroad! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Germany sending it's elderly abroad! Empty Re: Germany sending it's elderly abroad!

Post  fuzeta Thu 24 Sep - 10:00

kitti wrote:I for one wouldn't mind being sent anywhere but one off the care homes in this country

Well Kitti we don't know what the others are like, maybe worse. If they want to go voluntarily that's fine. I just have visions of train loads of elderly people who are no longer of use, a burden on the young people and the government of Germany being shipped off to God knows where. Not an easy thing to think about.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 24 Sep - 10:53

Heir Merkel will probably bevdriving the train..

Anyway, their won't be much room when merkels migrants descend there, after all, the pensioners have paid in for the past 70 years so there will be plenty off money to spend on their housing, food, clothes etc enough for the million migrants to live very comftably off the back off the pensioners.

The the train will prob stop off at every European country loading up the pensioners taking them to concentration camps somewhere in Transylvania.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 24 Sep - 12:00

kitti wrote:Heir Merkel will probably bevdriving the train..

Anyway, their won't be much room when merkels migrants descend there, after all, the pensioners have paid in for the past 70 years so there will be plenty off money to spend on their housing, food, clothes etc enough for the million migrants to live very  comftably off  the back off the pensioners.

The the train will prob stop off at every European country loading up the pensioners taking them to concentration camps somewhere in  Transylvania.

That is very close to the truth kitti, unfortunately. Even the most sympathetic number crunching admit that of the hundreds of  thousands already here, and the millions getting set to follow, some 60% are genuine, and 40% are economic migrants. I personally would put that the other way round, and then some. the benefits aren't as good.I've said before, if they were genuine  asylum seekers, they would stake their claim at the first safe country. Turkey is a safe country, but the benefit system isn't too hot. In addition, I don't think anyone would deny any more that some at least are IS, bent on committing acts of terror on the very countries taking them in.

I saw a young Afghani being interviewed the other day. Too many explosions in Afghanistan he said. Apparently the  explosions don't bother his family too much, so it's OK for them to stay and face up to terror. Not much of a man in my opinion. his purpose being to make money to send to the family in Afghanistan. So he is; apart from my personal opinion of him quite clearly, and by his own admission an economic migrant.

I'm  sure they are all well aware themselves of the near impossibility of sending them back. Without paperwork, their countries of origin will not take them. checking can take months, and need an army to do it. The sheer numbers will defeat that. The wave of revulsion and pity that followed those harrowing pictures of that dead infant on the beach skimmed over that the father openly took his dead family back to Kobani to be buried, and vowed that he would stay there. This being the case, what was he running from in the first place?

I don't think the future of Europe is in doubt now, the only question is how long. Whether this is a good or bad thing, depends purely on  individual  opinions.

Last edited by katertaif on Thu 24 Sep - 12:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed sentence)
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 24 Sep - 15:01

katertaif wrote:

Anyway, their won't be much room when merkels migrants descend there, after all, the pensioners have paid in for the past 70 years so there will be plenty off money to spend on their housing, food, clothes etc enough for the million migrants to live very  comftably off  the back off the pensioners.

The the train will prob stop off at every European country loading up the pensioners taking them to concentration camps somewhere in  Transylvania.

That is very close to the truth kitti, unfortunately. Even the most sympathetic number crunching admit that of the hundreds of  thousands already here, and the millions getting set to follow, some 60% are genuine, and 40% are economic migrants. I personally would put that the other way round, and then some. the benefits aren't as good.I've said before, if they were genuine  asylum seekers, they would stake their claim at the first safe country. Turkey is a safe country, but the benefit system isn't too hot. In addition, I don't think anyone would deny any more that some at least are IS, bent on committing acts of terror on the very countries taking them in.

I saw a young Afghani being interviewed the other day. Too many explosions in Afghanistan he said. Apparently the  explosions don't bother his family too much, so it's OK for them to stay and face up to terror. Not much of a man in my opinion. his purpose being to make money to send to the family in Afghanistan. So he is; apart from my personal opinion of him quite clearly, and by his own admission an economic migrant.

I'm  sure they are all well aware themselves of the near impossibility of sending them back. Without paperwork, their countries of origin will not take them. checking can take months, and need an army to do it. The sheer numbers will defeat that. The wave of revulsion and pity that followed those harrowing pictures of that dead infant on the beach skimmed over that the father openly took his  dead family back to Kobani to be buried, and vowed that he would stay there. This being the case, what was he running from in the first place?

I don't think the future of Europe is in doubt now, the only question is how long. Whether this is a good or bad thing, depends purely on  individual  opinions.

Something you are probably unable to understand. Most parents do whatever they feel is necessary for their children. If, for any reason, they lose them, then nothing matters anymore. If I had children and they died, I certainly wouldn't care what happened to me anymore.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 24 Sep - 18:38

Considering HE was the cause off his children's death as he was a people smuggler and earned his living from other people's misery, i hope he stays there.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 24 Sep - 22:41

kitti wrote:Considering HE was the cause off his children's death as he was a people smuggler and earned his living from other people's misery, i hope he stays there.

The problem is kitti that too many of our elected masters are incapable of seeing the difference between compassion, and practicability. We are all moved by the plight of at least some of them. How we separate out the economic migrant from the genuine asylum seeker is an impossible task. Are any of them genuine when they are picking and choosing the country they believe will do most for them?

The facts are still there, they have not gone away. Europe does not have the infrastructure to have hundreds of thousands of refugees thrust on it.

It was announced only today on the 7 o'clock news that the number of people sleeping rough in Britain has gone up so is this the right time to start a process of bringing in another 20,000? What about the 20,000 after that, and then after that? When our own are living on the streets?

Will they get jobs or draw benefits, benefits they have not contributed to at all!!Our health service is already creaking, these extra people may just be the catalyst that sends it into a downward spiral. Our systems cannot cope with such numbers. it's all right for Merkel and Hollande to try allocating numbers across the board. What of the 150,000 after that and then after that? Where do we put them?

As I say these insurmountable and inconvenient truths (inconvenient to some) have not and will no go away. All the compassion in the world will not alter that.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 25 Sep - 0:29

kitti wrote:Considering HE was the cause off his children's death as he was a people smuggler and earned his living from other people's misery, i hope he stays there.

I read that too but not from any credible source and certainly not from any authority. Newspapers such as the Mirror, the Daily Mail and the Express don't do it for me. If they aren't good enough for the McCann case, they aren't good enough for anything. Not to mention that it doesn't make any sense for him to be making loads of money and then risking his children's lives. He could just put them on a plane.
That said, I never doubted you did.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Fri 25 Sep - 8:38

Claudia there was an interview with a woman who was on the boat that sank, her two children died too, she stated in the interview how much she had paid the father of the boy for the boat journey. Other reports are also filtering through from other people who were on the boat. There is also an interview with a Syrian doctor who is in Turkey, he is making BIG money sending people to Greece, he has sent his own son to Holland, he said as a child alone the boy would receive instant care. This doctor actually buys cheap "seaworthy" boats, cheap because he says he knows the boats will not be returning, he also says none of his boats have sunk. The doctor says he will eventually go to Holland to join his son.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 25 Sep - 8:52

mara thon wrote:Claudia there was an interview with a woman who was on the boat that sank, her two children died too, she stated in the interview how much she had paid the father of the boy for the boat journey.  Other reports are also filtering through from other people who were on the boat.  There is also an interview with a Syrian doctor who is in Turkey, he is making BIG money sending people to Greece, he has sent his own son to Holland, he said as a child alone the boy would receive instant care.  This doctor actually buys cheap "seaworthy" boats, cheap because he says he knows the boats will not be returning, he also says none of his boats have sunk.  The doctor says he will eventually go to Holland to join his son.

Marathon. I'm aware of the interviews. Although they didn't reach the Portuguese press as far as I'm aware, I read them in English. That, however, doesn't meean I have to believe what I read. Firstly, because of the newspapers themselves. Secondly, because it doesn't make sense and I have a head of my own. If he was a smuggler, what sense does it make to be making lots of money and put his children on a boat? He could just put them on a plane. Anyway, that is not even what's in question. What's in question is why he ran. Well, if I was a Syrian citizen I would only stay if I didn't have the chance to leave. I'd rather lose everything I owned and leave than stay and see my loved ones die.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 25 Sep - 9:48

You need a VISA to get Into Europe and money can't buy that

Why do you think they all come by boat and believe me, there not poor

Also, I come to my own conclusions about matters and the first story he said didn't ring true and when people started questioning his original story he changed it...three times.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 25 Sep - 12:07

kitti wrote:You need a VISA to get Into Europe and money can't buy that

Also, I come to my  own conclusions about matters and the first story he said didn't ring true and when people started questioning his original story he changed it...three times.

Kitti, if Isis members get here, anybody can. And they certainly don't come by boat, risking their own lives before doing what they want to do.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 25 Sep - 12:22

kitti wrote:You need a VISA to get Into Europe and money can't buy that

Also, I come to my  own conclusions about matters and the first story he said didn't ring true and when people started questioning his original story he changed it...three times.

There is a lot in this story we do not know about kitti, and probably never will know. I do know that since the Canadian authorities had not issued visas, they could not have gone there openly and freely, they would not have been allowed to land. According to the Clarion, Turkey was out since they had no papers. That seems odd for someone going allegedly to Canada where they had relatives in Vancouver. Given that I can't see why the Canadians refused a visa. Something isn't right. Whatever it is, it killed those bairns and their Mother

The main difficulty in returning failed Asylum seekers is that they invariably have no papers, and replacements can take months. Without such proof, their countries of origin will not take them back.This then begs the question of how he was able to return to Kobane as freely and openly as he did.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 25 Sep - 14:16

First off all, ISIS don't even have to leave their country to recruit members, they do it via the Internet.

There are people walking around the UK, under the radar that the security services don't even know about, yet ...home grown extremists that hold British passports who flit from country to country, the same with the rest off Europe ..that's now they get In, they could be anybody.

And you can't say they don't come by boat, that's ridiculous , you just don't know, all I know is they are floating around from Australia to the UK, home grown extremists that hold passports from their own countries and can freely travel under the guise off a tourist whenever they want and wherever they want at any time.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 25 Sep - 17:09

Actually, I can. Anybody can.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 25 Sep - 18:18

I think you have something there kitti, do you think that is what the new HS2 rail link is for?  Germany sending it's elderly abroad! 424625 We will have the elderly in hiding. We may have to organise escape routes.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 25 Sep - 19:22

KATIE HODGES? SAYS PICTURE OF SYRIAN BOY WAS STAGED AT UKIP CONFERENCE.
NIGEL FARAGE HAS DISTANCED HIMSELF FROM THE COMMENTS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Fri 25 Sep - 19:29

Smuggler or not, couldn't he have at least gotten his family some life jackets. Loads of others have them.

Anyway, he'd been living in a safe, muslim country for year...he could have stayed there and kept them safe.

Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 25 Sep - 20:49

Very true Angelina, where were their life jackets? As you say he had been in a safe Muslim country. His Sister in Vancouver was interviewed on camera. She said that he had been refused permission to go to Canada and that he needed his teeth doing, which is why he went to Europe.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 25 Sep - 22:39

Badboy wrote:
KATIE HODGES? SAYS PICTURE OF SYRIAN BOY WAS STAGED AT UKIP CONFERENCE.
NIGEL FARAGE HAS DISTANCED HIMSELF FROM THE COMMENTS.

Yeah, the kid is probably not even dead. Germany sending it's elderly abroad! 847843
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 25 Sep - 23:35

fuzeta wrote:Very true Angelina, where were their life jackets?  As you say he had been in a safe Muslim country.  His Sister in Vancouver was interviewed  on camera. She said that he had been refused permission to go to Canada and that he needed his teeth doing, which is why he went to Europe.  

Given that he has relatives in Vancouver, who had lived there for over 20 years, should under normal circumstances have meant an automatic granting of a visa.Again the question is begged, why was it refused? What is it the Canadian authorities know that we do not. Couple that up with what little we do know, and it does begin to look dodgy. The changing of the story, the open return to Kobane without papers. All need properly thought out replies. Not the increasingly intolerant ones coming from certain quarters
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 26 Sep - 7:01

She's not saying he isn't dead, he obviously is.

What she is saying and thousands off others are saying is...that well known picture isn't the only
Picture off the dead child or the original one...the first picture isn't the same as the
Picture we see in the newspapers...and don't ask me where the original one is because it
Seemed to off got whooshed .

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 26 Sep - 9:54

Hello kitti, well it is strange about the photographs and film they have. Firstly I saw the poor little boy being found on a very small sandy bit between two rocks. Then on the TV news they showed a film of him being found on the edge of a beach. I have been wondering about that
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 26 Sep - 11:40

What the hell does that matter? The child is dead! Are there no limits to the disrespect towards a dead child? That woman should be ashamed of herself. If that's her reaction to the death of a child (which is only a symbol of the many others that died in the same circumstances) then I hope she isn't in close proximity with any children.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next