Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Germany sending it's elderly abroad!

+4
kitti
mara thon
fuzeta
Angelina
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Germany sending it's elderly abroad! - Page 2 Empty Re: Germany sending it's elderly abroad!

Post  katertaif Sat 26 Sep - 12:33

fuzeta wrote:Hello kitti, well it is strange about the photographs and film they have.  Firstly I saw the poor little boy being found on a very small sandy bit between two rocks.  Then on the TV news they showed a film of him being found on the edge of a beach.  I have been wondering about that  

The photograph(s) are only one aspect of this tale fuzeta. It doesn't detract from the children and their Mother dying in a particularly horrible way, there are many many points which need clearing up. The photograph(s), the loss of ID, suddenly turning up again to allow him to return to Kobane. (I think we can safely rule out humanitarian considerations as far as IS goes) The visas not being issued, so The father will get his teeth attended to in Europe instead (Are there no dentists in Canada) All that sounds as if the family did have money, so why did he need to go in an overcrowded, unseaworthy boat and risk his family? How did he come by it? The list of improbables goes on.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Germany sending it's elderly abroad! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Germany sending it's elderly abroad! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Germany sending it's elderly abroad! - Page 2 Empty Re: Germany sending it's elderly abroad!

Post  joyce1938 Sat 26 Sep - 13:39

I think 2 brothers has died ,? was surprised that all the talk was about one small boy ,so the different places found was possably 2nd boy ? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :
Germany sending it's elderly abroad! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Germany sending it's elderly abroad! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 26 Sep - 14:59

joyce1938 wrote:I think 2 brothers has died ,? was surprised that all the talk was about one small boy ,so the different places found was possably 2nd boy ? joyce1938

The older boy wasn't caught on film and was found dead later according to what I read.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sat 26 Sep - 16:00

Claudia79 wrote:
mara thon wrote:Claudia there was an interview with a woman who was on the boat that sank, her two children died too, she stated in the interview how much she had paid the father of the boy for the boat journey.  Other reports are also filtering through from other people who were on the boat.  There is also an interview with a Syrian doctor who is in Turkey, he is making BIG money sending people to Greece, he has sent his own son to Holland, he said as a child alone the boy would receive instant care.  This doctor actually buys cheap "seaworthy" boats, cheap because he says he knows the boats will not be returning, he also says none of his boats have sunk.  The doctor says he will eventually go to Holland to join his son.

Marathon. I'm aware of the interviews. Although they didn't reach the Portuguese press as far as I'm aware, I read them in English. That, however, doesn't meean I have to believe what I read. Firstly, because of the newspapers themselves. Secondly, because it doesn't make sense and I have a head of my own. If he was a smuggler, what sense does it make to be making lots of money and put his children on a boat? He could just put them on a plane. Anyway, that is not even what's in question. What's in question is why he ran. Well, if I was a Syrian citizen I would only stay if I didn't have the chance to leave. I'd rather lose everything I owned and leave than stay and see my loved ones die.

The interviews I refer to are not ones printed in the papers, not the ones I have seen anyway, they are video recordings, interviews via an interpreter.  I have no doubt you can find them if you wish.

edited to add: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09/21/syrian-doctor-now-makes-60000-month-trafficking-migrants-greece/

The above is just one of many reports.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 26 Sep - 16:39

I'm quite sure Fuzeta the new multi billion rail link HS2 that will knock off 48mins (if on time) from Manchester to London will be worth the loss off villages that have been standing their for centuries and disruption and noise for the next 7 years for all who haven't had their little cottages 'compulsory purchased', pensioners will have something to look forward to in their old age by hopping on the last train to 'scrape heap ' land somewhere in outer Mongolia and don't forget to drop off your hard earned pension you've saved up and worked for at the ticket office before you board, after all, it will be needed here and where your going you will only need a chair and nappy and cold fish ..and that's on a good day, Sunday it's mince and mash...whoopppeeee, something to look forward to in my old age.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 26 Sep - 16:52

mara thon wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
mara thon wrote:Claudia there was an interview with a woman who was on the boat that sank, her two children died too, she stated in the interview how much she had paid the father of the boy for the boat journey.  Other reports are also filtering through from other people who were on the boat.  There is also an interview with a Syrian doctor who is in Turkey, he is making BIG money sending people to Greece, he has sent his own son to Holland, he said as a child alone the boy would receive instant care.  This doctor actually buys cheap "seaworthy" boats, cheap because he says he knows the boats will not be returning, he also says none of his boats have sunk.  The doctor says he will eventually go to Holland to join his son.

Marathon. I'm aware of the interviews. Although they didn't reach the Portuguese press as far as I'm aware, I read them in English. That, however, doesn't meean I have to believe what I read. Firstly, because of the newspapers themselves. Secondly, because it doesn't make sense and I have a head of my own. If he was a smuggler, what sense does it make to be making lots of money and put his children on a boat? He could just put them on a plane. Anyway, that is not even what's in question. What's in question is why he ran. Well, if I was a Syrian citizen I would only stay if I didn't have the chance to leave. I'd rather lose everything I owned and leave than stay and see my loved ones die.

The interviews I refer to are not ones printed in the papers, not the ones I have seen anyway, they are video recordings, interviews via an interpreter.  I have no doubt you can find them if you wish.

edited to add:   http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09/21/syrian-doctor-now-makes-60000-month-trafficking-migrants-greece/

The above is just one of many reports.

I have read lots of things. That, however, isn't even related to what prompted my first post here. It's obvious what these people are running away from. You just have to see pictures of Syria before and after the war. The fact that there are people making money from misery and pain (when in the History of Humanity has that not happened?) doesn't make these people's ordeal any less difficult and these children's (and adults' too, of course!) deaths any less dramatic. That a woman's reaction to the death of a child is to mention the alledged staging of a photo, just makes me Germany sending it's elderly abroad! - Page 2 477442 But I shouldn't be so shocked I know. We are all equal but some of us are more equal than others.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 26 Sep - 17:10

LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE FLEEING SYRIA,DON'T WANT TO BE UNDER ISIS ETC.
ISIS ARE ANOTHER LOT EXPOITING PICTURE FORTHEIR OWN SICK EVIL TWISTED ENDS.
CORRECTION HER NAME IS SUSAN HOPKINS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Sat 26 Sep - 18:05

were the people that didn't want isas also tried to get rid of assan is that right name ? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 26 Sep - 18:37

joyce1938 wrote:  were the people that didn't want isas also tried to get rid of assan is that right name ? joyce1938
ASSAD,UNDERSTANDLY NOONE WANTS TO LIVE IN A WARZONE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 26 Sep - 18:42

Badboy wrote:
joyce1938 wrote:  were the people that didn't want isas also tried to get rid of assan is that right name ? joyce1938
ASSAD,UNDERSTANDLY NOONE WANTS TO LIVE IN A WARZONE.

according to the latest report, Putin has promised to prevent the west from deposing Assad. He has certainly put some heavy firepower in there already.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2