Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honest politics!!

4 posters

Go down

Honest politics!! Empty Honest politics!!

Post  katertaif Wed 30 Sep - 13:12

So that is going to be  Corbyn's message. Honest politics. Then he starts by making an inaugural conference speech which in good part was a speech written in the 8o's and rejected by every Labour leader since Kinnock, who himself was totally dishonest when he said the House of Lords were parasites, and he would not accept a seat there. Not until he was offered one anyway.

I see Corbyn also shared the stage with a holocaust denier, and famous (perhaps that should be infamous) Jew hater. I don't see anything of substance though. Not a word of what labour is going to do with the exception of renewing Healey's fatuous remark that he was going to squeeze the rich until the pips squeaked. That didn't work then, and it won't work now. If anyone has enough to make it  worthwhile, they simply move it to a tax haven. That's what they did then, and that's what they'll do this time around. So if Corbyn ever gets the chance (God forbid) He will leave an even bigger black hole to fill than Blair.

Cancelling Trident, or at least the debate on it, is typical old style British politics. Coming within the same week as the closures on Teesside with possibly 1,700 jobs directly lost and possible even more service losses, not talking about further job cuts in the wake of cancelling Trident is just the same old thing. So we still have to accept whatever we are given. Where is the honesty in any part of this?

Last edited by AnnaEsse on Wed 30 Sep - 14:02; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : missed word)
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Honest politics!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Honest politics!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Honest politics!! Empty Re: Honest politics!!

Post  Badboy Wed 30 Sep - 14:01

WHAT JEWHATER IS THAT?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8854
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 30 Sep - 17:09

Badboy wrote:WHAT JEWHATER IS THAT?

Sorry Badboy, I didn't make myself fully clear, there have been, and will no doubt  be more examples, It is difficult to separate them out. Paul Eisen, a prominent holocaust denier shared a stage with Corbyn in 2013. Corbyn then went on to claim he'd had no contact with him in 15 years. (honest politics eh?) Asked about his own views, Corbyn traditionally takes what our American cousins call the fifth amendment.

Shortly, there is to be a conference which Corbyn is to attend in London featuring such peace loving men as Carlos Latuff, and Dr. Azzam Tamimi. Tamimi has such links with Hamas that  he has openly wished he could sacrifice himself killing Israelis. (he must have a higher view of his worth than I have)

Corbyn has strong links with Hezbollah and Hamas. he has consistently refused to denounce Ahmadinejad for openly claiming (many times) that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth.

Slightly off topic the same Corbyn has said that if he ever gets to be PM he would never, under any circumstances push our US supplied nuclear button. The MAD scenario no longer applies so we can be attacked with impunity. I used to think he was just a radical, so far left as to be silly. I can't ever see him getting the PM's job, but even as leader of the opposition he is rapidly becoming a danger to society
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 30 Sep - 17:43

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:WHAT JEWHATER IS THAT?

Sorry Badboy, I didn't make myself fully clear, there have been, and will no doubt  be more examples, It is difficult to separate them out. Paul Eisen, a prominent holocaust denier shared a stage with Corbyn in 2013. Corbyn then went on to claim he'd had no contact with him in 15 years. (honest politics eh?) Asked about his own views, Corbyn traditionally takes what our American cousins call the fifth amendment.

Shortly, there is to be a conference which Corbyn is to attend in London featuring such peace loving men as Carlos Latuff, and Dr. Azzam Tamimi. Tamimi has such links with Hamas that  he has openly wished he could sacrifice himself killing Israelis. (he must have a higher view of his worth than I have)

Corbyn has strong links with Hezbollah and Hamas. he has consistently refused to denounce Ahmadinejad for openly claiming (many times) that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth.

Slightly off topic the same Corbyn has said that if he ever gets to be PM he would never, under any circumstances push our US supplied nuclear button. The MAD scenario no longer applies so we can be attacked with impunity. I used to think he was just a radical, so far left as to be silly. I can't ever see him getting the PM's job, but even as leader of the opposition he is rapidly becoming a danger to society

I heard him being interviewed on BBC Radio 4 before he was elected leader. He was asked about Paul Eisen and said the name wasn't familiar to him. He had never heard of Paul Eisen.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 1 Oct - 9:10

AnnaEsse wrote:I heard him being interviewed on BBC Radio 4 before he was elected leader. He was asked about Paul Eisen and said the name wasn't familiar to him. He had never heard of Paul Eisen.

That sounds about right. At least he's put himself out of the running for any reasonably responsible job, let alone the de Facto ruler of a country. I can understand (with tongue in cheek) sharing a political stage with Eisen in 2013, then claiming it was at least 15 years before that (an easy error) To then claim never to have heard of the man is taking it "A bridge too far" If his memory is that bad. That possibly accounts for why he refused to sing the national Anthem. he'd forgotten the words.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 1 Oct - 20:17

Probably katertaif, they are very difficult words to remember especially sometime as challenged as he is. Problem is he is a danger just being leader of the opposition as he is privy to everything. God knows what he will pass on to his friends, our enemies. I pray that the government will have the sense to keep him in the dark as much as possible with our security and intelligence. Surely they will not feed information to an enemy of the country like him, deceive him they must, no doubt about it.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down