Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Child Killer To Be Quizzed Over Maddie - Sunday Express

+6
jassi
fred
jeanmonroe
wjk
cass
cherry1
10 posters

Go down

Child Killer To Be Quizzed Over Maddie - Sunday Express Empty Child Killer To Be Quizzed Over Maddie - Sunday Express

Post  interested Sat 31 Oct - 23:06

Just saw this headline "Child Killer To Be Quizzed Over Maddie" (Sunday Express) on Sky Newspaper Front Pages - no other details.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Child Killer To Be Quizzed Over Maddie - Sunday Express Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Child Killer To Be Quizzed Over Maddie - Sunday Express Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Child Killer To Be Quizzed Over Maddie - Sunday Express Empty Re: Child Killer To Be Quizzed Over Maddie - Sunday Express

Post  cherry1 Sun 1 Nov - 0:23

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Child Killer To Be Quizzed Over Maddie - Sunday Express Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Child Killer To Be Quizzed Over Maddie - Sunday Express Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Child Killer To Be Quizzed Over Maddie - Sunday Express Empty Re: Child Killer To Be Quizzed Over Maddie - Sunday Express

Post  interested Sun 1 Nov - 1:09

hanks to "cherry1" for the link. Another tragic story of children being killed. I have no doubt of his innocence in connection with Madeleine's disappearance. This fellow, having confessed to killing two, appears to be attracted to young boys. He is described as a serial killer. I've always thought serial killers are described as having committed three murders. I haven't heard any mention before of the five year old little girl known as the German Madeleine.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 1 Nov - 8:56

Tbh wernt we all expecting this headline ? More of the same will hit the headlines .maybe just maybe there is someone clued up with enough on the case to say yep I submit guv and that's the end of it .
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sun 1 Nov - 10:01

It would appear that police haven't yet checked if he has ever visited Portugal, so this investigation may not even take place.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 1 Nov - 12:55

This guy cannot be a 'suspect' in Madeleine 'case'.........................HE AIN'T 'DEAD'! Child Killer To Be Quizzed Over Maddie - Sunday Express 23324
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 1 Nov - 13:50

jeanmonroe wrote:This guy cannot be a 'suspect' in Madeleine 'case'.........................HE AIN'T 'DEAD'! Child Killer To Be Quizzed Over Maddie - Sunday Express 23324

Exactly!
And from what I've read, he prefers boys!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sun 1 Nov - 13:58

Having read the article carefully, I cannot see any real connection to Madeleine, merely speculation. UK police have made no statement that they are even interested in this man
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 1 Nov - 14:12

Is this LATEST 'suspect' 'Swarthy, stinky smelly, pot-bellied, daked tanned skin, wearing a 'freebie' 'target t-shirt'?

Can't wait for an ex 'lead' IO at OG, for 3 1/2 YEARS, to 'admit' he had diliberately 'led' people, on a 'wild goose chase'!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 1 Nov - 20:53

I have to love Anorak which sticks to the "facts". "Madeleine McCann: horrible comments at Halloween". Together with the picture of Madeleine(?) dressed as a pumpkin, Anorak has published three comments received by the Sun. Also included are links to all the countries which have their own "Our Maddie". www.anorak.co.uk (under news, Madeleine McCann)

Anorak didn't question the picture of Madeleine but I do; I can't say it looks like other pictures of her.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 2 Nov - 10:16

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Mon 2 Nov - 11:21

interested wrote:I have to love Anorak which sticks to the "facts".  "Madeleine McCann:  horrible comments at Halloween". Together with the picture of Madeleine(?) dressed as a pumpkin, Anorak has published three comments received by the Sun.  Also included are links to all the countries which have their own "Our Maddie".   www.anorak.co.uk  (under news, Madeleine McCann)

Anorak didn't question the picture of Madeleine but I do; I can't say it looks like other pictures of her.

I vaguely remember there being some suggestion, long ago, that it was a picture of Kate as a small child. Probably not, but it would be interesting when these pumpkin costumes were first made.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Mon 2 Nov - 12:59

interested wrote:I have to love Anorak which sticks to the "facts".  "Madeleine McCann:  horrible comments at Halloween". Together with the picture of Madeleine(?) dressed as a pumpkin, Anorak has published three comments received by the Sun.  Also included are links to all the countries which have their own "Our Maddie".   www.anorak.co.uk  (under news, Madeleine McCann)

Yes, France had" its own Maddy", Typhaine Taton, for five months, till the parents admitted they had killed her. Anna translated their "uplifting" story on her blog: http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.fr/2013/01/typhaine-taton-mother-and-step-father.html. 30 years in prison.

frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 2 Nov - 16:18

frencheuropean wrote:

Yes, France had" its own Maddy", Typhaine Taton, for five months, till the parents admitted they had killed her. Anna translated their "uplifting" story on her blog: http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.fr/2013/01/typhaine-taton-mother-and-step-father.html. 30 years in prison.

Thanks for the link to the very sad story of Typhaine Tatton, I hadn't heard about France's "Maddy" before. She and Madeleine at five and four year olds shared untimely tragic deaths. I don't recall the 2009 conviction of her parents covered by the UK press. The McCanns appear to be very successful at having only what they want published for our consideration.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Mon 2 Nov - 18:23

How can you tell from a passport whether or not someone's been to Portugal? I've been all over the place and rarely is my passport stamped.

They'll probably just get the guy to 'confess' to being responsible for Madeleine's disappearance in return for a shorter sentence or whatever. That'll tie up the loose ends and the case will be closed.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 2 Nov - 19:36

Exactly. The only time I've had my passport stamped was when I specifically asked that it be stamped. When I began travelling internationally many years ago, it was the "in" thing to do. Today I just want to get off the plane and through immigration and customs as quickly as possible; too tired after flight and waiting in long line ups for chit chat with airport officials to request a "stamp".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 4 Nov - 10:55

interested wrote:Exactly.  The only time I've had my passport stamped was when I specifically asked that it be stamped.  When I began travelling internationally many years ago, it was the "in" thing to do.  Today I just want to get off the plane and through immigration and customs as quickly as possible; too tired after flight and waiting in long line ups for chit chat with airport officials to request a "stamp".    
Spot on.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down