Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard D Hall latest vid

+2
joyce1938
cherry1
6 posters

Go down

Richard D Hall latest vid  Empty Richard D Hall latest vid

Post  cherry1 Sat 20 Feb - 10:51

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Richard D Hall latest vid  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Richard D Hall latest vid  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Richard D Hall latest vid  Empty Re: Richard D Hall latest vid

Post  cherry1 Sat 20 Feb - 10:53

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Richard D Hall latest vid  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Richard D Hall latest vid  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Sun 21 Feb - 10:32

Hallo, I sat and watched all 4 hours of Richard halls videos. Really good . Yes lots we knlw already ,but the way its been put together has just made such a difference, .I now think its totally possible ,the smith family didn't see Gerry ,they saw maybe a person carrying child ,but not maddie . Maybe just a mock up as the person had been said ,seemed to want to be spotted,could have taken a side road before he c:hi: ame close to the family ,and chose to have to walk close to them.I don't for one moment feel they lied. Just saw a mock up .I would encourage all of us dealing with this child for years ,would be glad to see the whole 4 videos ,and it will make more sense. In no way are you pushed into believing what you don't want to. joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 21 Feb - 14:04

Worth to watch.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 21 Feb - 14:55

I'm halfway through watching part 1 of the four parts posted on YouTube. Interesting and information-rich.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 27 Feb - 14:30

Watched them all last night & thought they were very good.
They're great for people who haven't followed the case as closely as us. A real eye opener if all you've done is follow the MSM.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 27 Feb - 15:23

joyce1938 wrote:Hallo, I sat and watched all 4 hours of Richard halls videos. Really good . Yes lots we knlw already ,but the way its been put together has just made such a difference,  .I now think its totally possible ,the smith family didn't see Gerry ,they saw maybe a person carrying child ,but not maddie . Maybe just a mock up as the person had been said ,seemed to want to be spotted,could have taken a side road before he c:hi: ame close to the family  ,and chose to have to walk close to them.I don't for one moment feel they lied. Just saw a mock up .I would encourage all of us dealing with this child for years ,would be glad to see the whole 4 videos ,and it will make more sense. In no way are you pushed into believing what you don't want to. joyce1938

Without knowing exactly where smithman was heading, who knows if it was feasible to take a side road, and if it was a panicked Gerry (as I believe it was) it's not as if time was on his side, and what if he got lost?    I absolutely don't buy the 'sub' angle either (how could they possibly know they'd run into anyone at that time iykwim), or that the Smith's lied to save Murat. There is a chance (as you say joyce) it could have been an innocent dad, but nobody's come forward, and the mccanns burying it where the sun don't shine for 2 years, and trying to morph him into the earlier sighted tannerman (they had to finally mention him somehow) is damning in the extreme. That (imo) is a good indication it was Gerry McCann.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down