Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard D Hall new dvd - Why The Coverup

3 posters

Go down

Richard D Hall new dvd - Why The Coverup  Empty Richard D Hall new dvd - Why The Coverup

Post  cherry1 Fri 7 Apr - 23:27

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Richard D Hall new dvd - Why The Coverup  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Richard D Hall new dvd - Why The Coverup  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Richard D Hall new dvd - Why The Coverup  Empty Re: Richard D Hall new dvd - Why The Coverup

Post  cherry1 Fri 7 Apr - 23:28

Very interesting

One of the topics covered was the pair of pyjamas Kate and Gerry held up stating they were Amelie pyjamas but indications are they did not belong to Amelie as too big and were in fact Madeleine's pyjamas. These pyjamas Kate said she washed on morning of 3 May - if the pyjamas were not missing Madeleine could not have been missing.

Focus on Murat who Richard believes is a key part of the story. He was in England when Madeleine died and believes was brought over to Portugal at behest of British Security Services to help plan abduction hoax. He believes he was already known to Security Services and Gerry McCann. He believes he was brought over to find a property with freezer to store the body, to act as translator and to find out as much as possible about investigation and to pass on information. He was then framed by those associated with McCanns for abduction, and was possibly willingly framed, knowing he would be protected.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Richard D Hall new dvd - Why The Coverup  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Richard D Hall new dvd - Why The Coverup  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Richard D Hall new dvd - Why The Coverup  Empty Re: Richard D Hall new dvd - Why The Coverup

Post  cherry1 Sat 8 Apr - 0:58

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Sat 8 Apr - 16:55

I have a distinct memory about the maddie p j@s or emilies ? well I have seen another pair ,and the difference was that ,the fastener at back if neck was small button ,on that pair ,but another size or time bought ,it was saod that the opener was on shoulder or somewhrer else,they were not identical.Does anyone else hear this here?joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 8 Apr - 19:03

Oh yes, the pj's - correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it questioned at the time 'why was Emilie wearing Madeleine's pj's?' (assuming as we were told, Madeleine was wearing them when she was abducted). Even Emilie remarked that she was wearing Madeleine's pj's. I suppose there could have been multiple pairs but I seem to remember the whole business of pj's raised questions at the time. There were so many 'red flags' in the early days, I can't remember all the details.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Sat 8 Apr - 20:37

Yes it was asubject I think at one time ,long time ago now . It just sort of tickled my memory when I heard the video ,its strange really ,how things sit at back of mind . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down