Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerry mcCann on news (now)

+7
interested
cherry1
comperedna
chrissie
fred
Keela
cass
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gerry mcCann on news (now) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerry mcCann on news (now)

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 10 Apr - 16:45

malena stool wrote:
interested wrote:Just saw the latest celebrities who were included in the Panama Papers.  I was hoping to see the McCanns' names among them - but not yet.  With all the high priced legal advice they have availed themselves of I wouldn't be surprised if one or two offshore accounts were suggested.  They certainly have reached the status of 'rich' and the rich appear to be well versed in ways to shelter their money.

However much they have salted away, Dr Gerry needs to invest in several dozen elocution lessons... They could use his miserable nasal whingeing monotone as a device for fracking.

Gerry mcCann on news (now) - Page 2 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Gerry mcCann on news (now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry mcCann on news (now) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Gerry mcCann on news (now) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerry mcCann on news (now)

Post  weissnicht Mon 11 Apr - 12:05

interested wrote:Just saw the latest celebrities who were included in the Panama Papers.  I was hoping to see the McCanns' names among them - but not yet.  With all the high priced legal advice they have availed themselves of I wouldn't be surprised if one or two offshore accounts were suggested.  They certainly have reached the status of 'rich' and the rich appear to be well versed in ways to shelter their money.
Surely mcs would have used Virgin islands..no? Having supporter and an admired already there.

http://www.newsmax.com/World/Europe/branson-britain-tax/2013/10/13/id/530743/
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
Gerry mcCann on news (now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry mcCann on news (now) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2