Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilling Echoes of Madeleine - yet more spin from the Sun

+2
joyce1938
Keela
6 posters

Go down

Chilling Echoes of Madeleine - yet more spin from the Sun  Empty Chilling Echoes of Madeleine - yet more spin from the Sun

Post  cherry1 Wed 22 Jun - 23:48

https://www.thesun.co.uk/uncategorized/1325677/chilling-echoes-of-madeleine-mccann-as-mum-tells-how-an-intruder-tried-to-snatch-her-from-her-cot-at-portugal-resort/

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort

Nicole Shuttleworth was aged three when her parents foiled Algarve kidnapper 13 years before McCann case
FELIX ALLEN

22nd June 2016, 5:51 pm

A WOMAN who was saved from a child snatcher in Portugal 13 years before Madeleine McCann went missing has revealed: “It could easily have been me.”

Nicole Shuttleworth, 25, was just three years old when her mum woke to see a dark intruder reaching into her cot in their Algarve hotel room.

Her case has chilling echoes of Madeleine, who was also three when she vanished from her parents’ holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in May 2007.

Nine years on, Madeleine is still missing and the police seem no closer to serving the mystery.

But in 1994, Nicole was holidaying with her cleaner mum Lilian and painter decorator dad Stephen in Albufeira, 45 minutes away from Praia Da Luz.

Photos show the blonde youngster bore a striking resemblance to Madeleine at the time the pervert tried to snatch her.

One night Lilian, now 53, woke up to a dark male figure standing over Nicole’s cot reaching in to grab her.

Lilian let out a “blood-curdling scream” which woke her husband Stephen, now 58, who chased the intruder off.

As there was no sign of a break in, the family believed the would-be abductor used hotel keys to enter their room – something the hotel denied.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Chilling Echoes of Madeleine - yet more spin from the Sun  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chilling Echoes of Madeleine - yet more spin from the Sun  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Chilling Echoes of Madeleine - yet more spin from the Sun  Empty Re: Chilling Echoes of Madeleine - yet more spin from the Sun

Post  interested Thu 23 Jun - 0:14

13 years before Madeleine disappeared would be 22 years ago and they are just talking about this now? The only similarity between the two cases would be "there was no sign of a break in".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Chilling Echoes of Madeleine - yet more spin from the Sun  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chilling Echoes of Madeleine - yet more spin from the Sun  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Chilling Echoes of Madeleine - yet more spin from the Sun  Empty Re: Chilling Echoes of Madeleine - yet more spin from the Sun

Post  fred Thu 23 Jun - 8:05

Wonder how much they got paid, for that ancient snippet? Pathetic rag and pathetic people!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 23 Jun - 13:50

cherry1 wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/uncategorized/1325677/chilling-echoes-of-madeleine-mccann-as-mum-tells-how-an-intruder-tried-to-snatch-her-from-her-cot-at-portugal-resort/

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort

Nicole Shuttleworth was aged three when her parents foiled Algarve kidnapper 13 years before McCann case
FELIX ALLEN  

22nd June 2016, 5:51 pm

A WOMAN who was saved from a child snatcher in Portugal 13 years before Madeleine McCann went missing has revealed: “It could easily have been me.”

Nicole Shuttleworth, 25, was just three years old when her mum woke to see a dark intruder reaching into her cot in their Algarve hotel room.

Her case has chilling echoes of Madeleine, who was also three when she vanished from her parents’ holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in May 2007.

Nine years on, Madeleine is still missing and the police seem no closer to serving the mystery.

But in 1994, Nicole was holidaying with her cleaner mum Lilian and painter decorator dad Stephen in Albufeira, 45 minutes away from Praia Da Luz.

Photos show the blonde youngster bore a striking resemblance to Madeleine at the time the pervert tried to snatch her.

One night Lilian, now 53, woke up to a dark male figure standing over Nicole’s cot reaching in to grab her.

Lilian let out a “blood-curdling scream” which woke her husband Stephen, now 58, who chased the intruder off.

As there was no sign of a break in, the family believed the would-be abductor used hotel keys to enter their room – something the hotel denied.

Why report it now? was it reported at the time? Five minutes of fame?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Thu 23 Jun - 18:21

I have read this before ,its not new no one seemed to take much notice of it .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 23 Jun - 19:03

joyce1938 wrote: I have read this before ,its not new no one seemed to take much notice of it .joyce1938
I think this story or one very much like it was a topic on 3As joyce1938....
It's all BS....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 23 Jun - 19:16

N.M @AdirenM · 6h6 hours ago

As I suspected, no formal complaint about an attempted sexual attack in Albufeira hotel was ever presented to police auth. in 1994.
#McCann
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 23 Jun - 19:39

The Mail has the story now - the "girl" is now a mum herself and wants to share her "story" to warn other parents.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 23 Jun - 19:51

interested wrote:The Mail has the story now - the "girl" is now a mum herself and wants to share her "story" to warn other parents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3656264/Woman-reveals-mother-saved-abducted-cot-intruder-13-years-McCann-case.html

Isn't it pathetic? Not many comments yet, hmmmm. I bet we have all this until next May then there will be an explosion of it all.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 23 Jun - 20:10

Odd how the Mail has only allowed two comments (and they are 3 hours old). Mine was submitted about half an hour ago but has not shown up.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 23 Jun - 20:44

[quote="interested"]Odd how the Mail has only allowed two comments (and they are 3 hours old).  Mine was submitted about half an hour ago but has not shown up.[/quote

Mine neither, but to be fair I have been suspended from the Mail so many times I am probably black listed. Chilling Echoes of Madeleine - yet more spin from the Sun  23324
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 24 Jun - 9:21

What a load of regurgitated claptrap!

I too think it isn't a new story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down