Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday

5 posters

Go down

Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday Empty Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday

Post  Panda Thu 23 Aug - 8:09

Boy fights off kidnapper with karate chop in chilling echo of Madeleine McCann holiday abduction

By Keith Kendrick, Aug 15, 2012

Filed under: Kids

Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday A7e6r3Alamy
A 12-year-old boy foiled a would-be kidnapper on holiday by KARATE chopping him.

In a chilling echo of the Madeleine McCann abduction, Jack Butler had left his family in a restaurant in Lanzarote to pop back to their bungalow when a suspected paedophile grabbed him and tried to drag him into an underground car park.

But the brave lad fought off the attacker and then later identified him to police.

Spanish police are now trying to find the suspect, who it is believed assaulted a little girl earlier in the day, last Friday.

Jack was just 20 metres away from his mum, Jane, dad David and four younger siblings - near their Puerto del Carmen bungalow - when the predator pounced.

Jane told the Irish Sun: "We were in a restaurant and Jack was cold, so we let him go back to our bungalow, 20 metres away, to get a jumper. He was on his way back when the man grabbed him.

"He'd been hiding behind a wall in a car park. He must have been watching and waiting. Jack managed to break free by karate chopping him on the arm.

"He ran to us and told us what had happened and that he heard the man driving off in his car with screeching tyres.

"My greatest fear is it could have been another Madeleine McCann situation, that my child could have been taken from us and never seen again. The thought of what could have happened to Jack makes me feel physically sick. I threw up after we attended the police station."

Jane told how Jack was able to describe what the man wore - and even noticed he had a scar from his nose to his cheek.

"The detectives told us that the man had already flown to Madrid at 9am that morning, but that the police there knew where he lived and would pick him up," said Jane.

"Although we're not due home until August 22, we wanted to leave straight away as the kids can't sleep at night and are afraid to leave the windows open. But the police asked us to stay as they need Jack to go to court if they are to prosecute him.

"Jack has been very brave, but he is really shook up. When Madeleine McCann went missing I told my kids that if someone steals you it's because they've no children of their own.

"But Jack now knows that's not the truth and we have had to explain to him that this man's intentions were not good."

Tags: abduction, boy, holiday, karate, kidnap, kidnapper, kids, Lanzarote, Madeleine McCann, news-and-views

Fox News is part of the Murdoch Empire......using MM Photo of Madeleiene!!!!!!

© 2012 AOL (UK) Limited its affiliates and licensors

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday Empty Re: Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday

Post  fred Thu 23 Aug - 9:17

Load of bullshit, was he a 3 year old child left alone in an unlocked apartment?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday Empty Re: Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday

Post  Guest Thu 23 Aug - 9:23

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t21328-this-couldve-been-another-maddiemy-child-couldve-been-taken-forever#407392

Previous topic on this attempt to implant in people's minds that Madeleine was genuinely abducted. I wonder why good old Antonella in The Sun hasn't claimed it as an exclusive yet, it certainly sinks to her levels of shoddy journalism.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Aug - 10:00

This Article was from the U.S.A., Fox News!!!!! How come Missing Madeleiene's photo is on there?????? There is mention of AOL UK , don't know who they are.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Thu 23 Aug - 10:29

Panda wrote:This Article was from the U.S.A., Fox News!!!!! How come Missing Madeleiene's photo is on there?????? There is mention of AOL UK , don't know who they are.

Hi Panda Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday 306321

AOL is America on line I believe, news service.

http://www.aol.co.uk/
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 23 Aug - 12:34

AOL is huge and a broadban provider, and news source in the UK< and worldwide. I feel sorry for the boy involved in must have been so awful and scarey for him. I just dont know why this isnt enough on its own. W"hy add MM into everything, she was a 3 year old, left without adult supervision in an allegedly unmarked apartment in Portugal, with no solid proof that she was abducted, whilst this was a 12 year old boy in Lanzarote. Why does Murdock have to keep pushing the abducted view with every tenuous connection to children missing, attempted abductions.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Aug - 12:40

ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:This Article was from the U.S.A., Fox News!!!!! How come Missing Madeleiene's photo is on there?????? There is mention of AOL UK , don't know who they are.

Hi Panda Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday 306321

AOL is America on line I believe, news service.

[url=http://www.aol.co.uk/
http://www.aol.co.uk/[/quote[/url]]

Thanks ann_chovey.....havn't seen you on the forum for a while.Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Aug - 12:45

tanszi wrote:AOL is huge and a broadban provider, and news source in the UK< and worldwide. I feel sorry for the boy involved in must have been so awful and scarey for him. I just dont know why this isnt enough on its own. W"hy add MM into everything, she was a 3 year old, left without adult supervision in an allegedly unmarked apartment in Portugal, with no solid proof that she was abducted, whilst this was a 12 year old boy in Lanzarote. Why does Murdock have to keep pushing the abducted view with every tenuous connection to children missing, attempted abductions.

Hi tanzi, this is what puzzled me too, but I think it is Murdoch , who arranged this, he owns Fox News and it might have

something to do with Kate's new book which the Sun may want to purchase the serialisation rights again. However, it

doesn't explain the copy of the Missing Madeleiene forum photo.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  James Thu 23 Aug - 13:20

There's something not right about the 'facts' in the article.

The boy aged 12 has a 20 metre journey from the restaurant to the family holiday bungalow and somewhere along the 20 metre journey (we dont know if it was on the way to the bungalow or returning to the restaurant) a man jumps out from behind a wall that was between the restaurant and the bungalow.

20 metres is a very short distance. This man would have been aware how near he was to the restaurant and that the boys shouts would be heard. He picks on an older child who would have had some chance of getting away to the restaurant.

This gives me deja vu - 'it was like dining in your backgarden'. Wondering if the restaurant was in fact much farther away from the bungalow than stated.
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Aug - 13:53

Hi James, I have just done some sleuthing and traced the article......., The Sun!!!! this is why it appeared in Parentdish of AOL and ultimately Fox News.

However, when you look at the photo of Madeleine in the Irish Sun article , it is not the same as the one in the Fox News report......and still doesn't explain why this forum was used to show the photo!!!

News

contact us: irishsun@the-sun.ie

‘This could’ve been another Maddie..my child could’ve been taken forever’

Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday Irish11_01_1566440a
Brave ... Jack Butler

Exclusive
By JOANNE McELGUNN, Crime Editor
Published: 15th August 2012

A YOUNG Irish boy has escaped an abduction bid in the Canary Islands — by karate chopping his evil would-be kidnapper.

A suspected paedophile known to police grabbed Kildare lad Jack Butler near his family holiday bungalow in Lanzarote last Friday.

But the brave 12-year-old fought off the beast — and later identified him from a mugshot.

Spanish cops are now hunting the suspect — who’s alleged to be behind an indecent assault on a little girl just a short time earlier.

Last night, Jack’s mother Jane told the Irish Sun: “My greatest fear is it could have been another Madeleine McCann situation, that my child could have been taken from us and never seen again.

“The thought of what could have happened to Jack makes me feel physically sick. I threw up after we attended the police station.”

Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday Irish11_032_1566438a
Missing ... Maddie

Jack was just 20 metres away from Jane, dad David and four younger siblings — near their Puerto del Carmen bungalow — when the depraved predator pounced.

The monster tried to drag Jack into an underground car park.

Jane explained: “We were in a restaurant and Jack was cold, so we let him go back to our bungalow, 20 metres away, to get a jumper. He was on his way back when the man grabbed him.

“He’d been hiding behind a wall in a car park. He must have been watching and waiting.

“Jack managed to break free by karate chopping him on the arm.

“He ran to us and told us what had happened and that he heard the man driving off in his car with screeching tyres.”

Chilling Echo of Madeleine McCann Holiday Irish11_02_1566439a
Peaceful ... Lanzarote

Jane told how Jack was able to describe what the man wore — and even noticed he had a scar from his nose to his cheek.

She added: “The police arrived and told us they’d keep and eye out for him and to come in and make a statement the next day.

“They pulled up photographs of eight different men — and Jack immediately picked him out.

“The detectives told us that the man had already flown to Madrid at 9am that morning, but that the police there knew where he lived and would pick him up.

“Although we’re not due home until August 22, we wanted to leave straight away as the kids can’t sleep at night and are afraid to leave the windows open.

“But the police asked us to stay as they need Jack to go to court if they are to prosecute him.

“Jack has been very brave, but he is really shook up.

“When Madeleine McCann went missing I told my kids that if someone steals you it’s because they’ve no children of their own.

“But Jack now knows that’s not the truth and we have had to explain to him that this man’s intentions were not good.”

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 25 Aug - 17:57

A Karate Chop, eh?

So, not a Sea Bass Fillet?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down