Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents

+6
kitti
malena stool
Chris
Marky
weissnicht
Woody
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents - Page 2 Empty Re: new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 22 Feb - 19:46

ann_chovey wrote:Mark Williams Thomas said it was a very warm night....as I recall the tapas bunch said how cold it was was for the time of year, Kate had multiple layers of clothes on to keep warm....hmmm. Most apartments in Portugal/Spain have reverse air con.....heat/cool. Just wondering......

In one of her statements about the man she said she had seen carrying a child, didn't Jane Tanner comment on the child being in pyjamas with bare feet on a cold night?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents - Page 2 Empty Re: new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents

Post  ann_chovey Wed 22 Feb - 19:55

Exactly......if the days were cold it would hardly have suddenly warmed up at night, quite the reverse.

this is worth a re-read if anyone hasn't seen it, I can see the McCs sueing MWT!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-474656/Madeleine-missing-hour-did-McCanns-check-children.html

'When asked if Madeleine might have wandered out through the unlocked patio windows towards the swimming pool, or beyond to the beach, the McCanns dismiss it out of hand.
"We're absolutely certain. We double and treble-checked and have no doubt she was taken,"

just a thought by me....if she had wandered off she would have taken cuddle cat with her .....no? my daughter and grand daughter all have their favourite 'friend'.

Last edited by ann_chovey on Wed 22 Feb - 20:00; edited 1 time in total
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :
new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 22 Feb - 19:56

AnnaEsse wrote:It's not a new theory, of course and invites a lot of questions such as why the dogs alerted to blood and cadaver odour in the apartment, in the flower bed, the rented car, on Cuddle Cat and on Kate's clothing. Mark Williams-Thomas suggests that Maddie may have woken in the middle of the night and gone looking for her parents. The middle of the night? That, to me, is around 2 - 3am. Odd.

However, thinking about that theory, there was a report early on that blood had been found on a wall adjacent to a main road not far from the McCanns' apartment. What might fit is that Maddie did wander off, was hit by a car, the McCanns found her and hid her body temporarily in the apartment for fear of being charged with neglect leading to serious harm.

That "in the middle of the night" comment bothers me......he didn't say which night he thinks Madeleine wandered off. Perhaps he is referring to a night previous to the night Kate said she was abducted. I don't consider prior to 10:00 pm as being the middle of the night.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 22 Feb - 23:27

fred wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZHVMtsVgjA

Watch it with a sick bucket near

This is blocked on copyright grounds.

Here's another link.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/astonishing-new-madeleine-mccann-theory-9860820
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 26 Feb - 1:45

On Feb. 21, Pat Brown tweeted: "Astonishingly stupid journalism" with a link to the Mirror's coverage of the "new" theory.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2