Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professor Gerald Mccann giving health advice.

3 posters

Go down

Professor Gerald Mccann giving health advice. Empty Professor Gerald Mccann giving health advice.

Post  fred Mon 27 Feb - 13:00

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Professor Gerald Mccann giving health advice. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Professor Gerald Mccann giving health advice. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Professor Gerald Mccann giving health advice. Empty Re: Professor Gerald Mccann giving health advice.

Post  jeanmonroe Mon 27 Feb - 15:05

The comments below have been moderated in advance.

kajika, liverpool, United Kingdom, about an hour ago
Pathetic attempt to keep himself in the headlines. Am I surprised, no.I just wish he would go away.

Marnie, Ooop North, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
I'm sick of the sight of his smug face.

meezercat, everywhere, Italy, about 2 hours ago
Good to know he is concerned about spending of public money.

Dbowsk, Gloucester, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
Oh please! Stop trying to bring this man into the popular public domain....we're not buying it!

Strawberry, Deira, UAE, about 2 hours ago
Gerry mcCann? straight to the comments section

junglie, Newbury, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
Yes I don't think we should be taking health tips from this person.

Daisy, london, United Kingdom, about an hour ago
Don't be so daft! He is a doctor whose child disappeared not a mass murderer!!

PATRICIA, LONDON, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
And what was the reason to point out that Professor Gerry McCann, a cardiologist, is the father of Madeleine McCann?

Ooooaarrh, Cornwall, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
I wish that man would just disappear up him self.

shawn weston, London, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
Is he suing anybody this week?

SomeoneOuthere, Somewhere, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
Wouldn't listen to anything he has to say.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4263480/Inaccurate-heart-test-costing-NHS-says-Gerry-McCann.html#ixzz4ZtQ8u3Gs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
Professor Gerald Mccann giving health advice. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Professor Gerald Mccann giving health advice. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Professor Gerald Mccann giving health advice. Empty Re: Professor Gerald Mccann giving health advice.

Post  interested Mon 27 Feb - 16:16

So the Professor is going to "search for a more accurate way...". I don't recall him "searching" the night his daughter disappeared. This is the man who said confusion is good. The only thing I want to hear from him is when he "professes" his involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine. What a despicable pr article coming as it does in the lead up to the tenth anniversary of Madeleine's death. I notice only eleven comments made it past the moderators...but good for them for allowing the comments they have printed which gives the public a chance to green arrow.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 27 Feb - 18:26

I see The Sun is now touting the Professor's health advice. I think Clarence Mitchell is back in the McCann 'business' again; the next thing we hear he will be promoting the Professor for the honour's list.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 27 Feb - 20:40

While it is commendable that the Doctor/Professor is concerned about NHS costs, as a Cardiologist at Glenfield Hospital as well as a Professor at the University of Leicester, is he in fact double-dipping himself?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 5 Mar - 19:13

Tracey Kandohla tells in The Sun, "Madeleine McCann's dad Gerry led team of top heart doctors to save life of ex-England footballer".

Gerry to the rescue again. Didn't he save the life of a passenger on a plane while on his flight back to England in 2007? Of course we only have Gerry's word about that. Odd that the passenger didn't come forward to talk about the experience, considering the McCanns were on the front page of every U.K. newspaper at the time.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 7 Mar - 11:59

What a load of unmitigated cobblers.

This is a regurgitated story from January and, rather like Miss Marple being added to a TV adaptation of an Agatha Christie story in which she never appeared, Gerry has been shoe-horned in later!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-38622454
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Tue 7 Mar - 12:22

Not Born Yesterday wrote:What a load of unmitigated cobblers.

This is a regurgitated story from January and, rather like Miss Marple being added to a TV adaptation of an Agatha Christie story in which she never appeared, Gerry has been shoe-horned in later!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-38622454

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-38622454?SThisFB

Leicester City legend Alan Birchenall saved by nurse

14 January 2017

From the section Leicester

Lisa Fereday was at the ceremony as her daughter had been nominated for an award

A nurse has described how it took four shocks with a defibrillator to revive Leicester City legend Alan Birchenall after he collapsed on stage.

"The Birch", 71, was at the Leicester Mercury Sports Awards when he suffered a cardiac arrest on Thursday evening.

Lisa Fereday, who was attending as her daughter was nominated, said Mr Birchenall's first words were, "Wow, what just happened?".

His charity work has included putting defibrillators in public places.

Ms Fereday went to help after Mr Birchenall collapsed while presenting awards.

She said: "I started chest compressions and asked for the automatic defib to be brought to me as soon as possible and someone ran for that.

"When it came I attached that and was able to deliver a shock for his arrhythmia which was pivotal in saving his life.

"After the fourth shock he came back round and was breathing for himself again and the first thing he said to me was, 'Wow, what just happened then?'."

Alan Birchenall holds up the Premier League trophy after Leicester City won the title last season

Dr Douglas Skehan said: "He has had so many messages of support I have warned him not to respond to too many - but he is overjoyed by the response."

Mr Birchenall is in a stable condition and is expected to have an operation this weekend but is due to be out of hospital within days.

------------------------------------------

You'd 'think', wouldn't you, that EVEN GM would be 'totally embarrassed' to be associated with TK's 'story' trying to 'shoe horn' HIM in, on the NURSE's 'heroics', pivotal to 'saving AB's life'?

You'd 'think' that, wouldn't you?

To 'date', NOT A BIT of IT, from the 'honourable' McCan't!

'I just can't think WHY....... people don't LIKE us, Ka£e'

'There, there, Tiny Tears, don't get upset, Trace will soon find us another 'sob story', we can 'abduct'!'
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down