Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A “Mystery girl” and Mr. Clarence doubts

3 posters

Go down

A “Mystery girl” and Mr. Clarence doubts Empty A “Mystery girl” and Mr. Clarence doubts

Post  Guest Wed 6 Aug - 6:06

“Mystery girl in Maddy hunt” was today's headline of the Evening Standard. “The CCTV picture taken hours after she vanished from Algarve villa. Why did police keep it secret?”, asks the newspaper. The picture was taken on May 4 and PJ was informed of an alleged sighting of Madeleine.

The same day, PJ inspectors J.C. Franco and C. Lucas, went to that gas station (from GALP, a Portuguese company) at A22, a highway that crosses Algarve, from East to West. The two inspectors, according to the report signed by them and included in the DVD files made available to journalists, got the CCTV images and showed Madeleine's picture to the employees of the shop.

The employees confirmed that the girl they saw, a few hours before (11:10 am) was not Madeleine McCann. Images were viewed and analysed by PJ technicians and the result was negative – it was not Madeleine. The two PJ inspectors went also to the gas station on the opposite side of the highway (in the West-East direction), and the result was the same. They did it also at another Galp station, near Loulé, with the same results.

Just as a curiosity, the Metro refers that these images were seen by the McCann, who also ruled out the possibility of being her daughter. Anyway, the Evening Star even wrote that “it is not clear if the image released today was thoroughly checked by Portuguese officers.” Mr. Clarence Mitchell is quoted by the newspaper: "Was that sighting followed up and ruled out properly? We just don't know."

PJ received a second information, the same day – May 4 – about a blonde girls seen in another shop, at another gas station. This one was a Repsol gas station, at Vale do Paraíso, near Albufeira. PJ Inspector A. Silva went there, got the CCTV images, talked with employees and it was easy to conclude it couldn't be Madeleine. As the PJ inspector wrote in his report (available at the DVD given to journalists) there was no positive identification and the child had very long hair, clearly visible. As hair grows at a rate of around 1 cm every month, Madeleine couldn't have a so long hair, on May 4, he wrote. The Daily Mail published the picture with a caption: “Clues: Another possible sighting contained in the file”...

Duarte Levy and Paulo Reis
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A “Mystery girl” and Mr. Clarence doubts Empty Re: A “Mystery girl” and Mr. Clarence doubts

Post  Guest Wed 6 Aug - 6:36

FIRST SIGHTING/KATE'S REACTION

- still 4 May, the parents are returning to Luz when a video is located at a gas station on the road from Lagos to Spain. A girl who looks like M is shown with two adults.. We ask the McCanns to return to Portimão, the afternoon is ending, we want to see if they can identify the girl in the video.

- Kate shows herself to be a bit irritated at being required to return to the police station and upset at the speed reached by the police car that was taking them back to Portimão. We were surprised that she showed no hope that her daughter might be recovered. (the video was not of M)

Clarry obviously wasnt informed about this or he's a BAD liar
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A “Mystery girl” and Mr. Clarence doubts Empty Re: A “Mystery girl” and Mr. Clarence doubts

Post  Guest Wed 6 Aug - 7:27

Jacqui67 wrote:FIRST SIGHTING/KATE'S REACTION

- still 4 May, the parents are returning to Luz when a video is located at a gas station on the road from Lagos to Spain. A girl who looks like M is shown with two adults.. We ask the McCanns to return to Portimão, the afternoon is ending, we want to see if they can identify the girl in the video.

- Kate shows herself to be a bit irritated at being required to return to the police station and upset at the speed reached by the police car that was taking them back to Portimão. We were surprised that she showed no hope that her daughter might be recovered. (the video was not of M)

Sure he knew about it but its another path he's using to have a go at the pj A “Mystery girl” and Mr. Clarence doubts 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Wed 6 Aug - 7:34

I know Clarrys paid alot of money to spin but surely something will blow up in their faces before long.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
A “Mystery girl” and Mr. Clarence doubts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A “Mystery girl” and Mr. Clarence doubts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 6 Aug - 7:42

Krisy22 wrote:

I know Clarrys paid alot of money to spin but surely something will blow up in their faces before long.

I think you're right there. When is the question. They cant keep lying this way and not have one reporter throw it back in their faces.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 6 Aug - 7:49

good morning all

My question is: with so much information on the files and some are good for MC canns (for example ministery public saying that there are no porves against them) why they will choose a CCTV that is very easy to prove that thye know it from the begining only to continue with the abduction theory?

sincerely now i begin to think that money is an obsession for them

They have it but as they now feel how is to have easy money they want more and more and more

Another thing:

they told several times that Maddie hate to be call that way. So. why now the little girl in CCTV told that she calls Maddie?

in my opinion even to SPIN you must be good and be aware of the things!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
A “Mystery girl” and Mr. Clarence doubts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A “Mystery girl” and Mr. Clarence doubts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 6 Aug - 7:53

pm wrote:good morning all

My question is: with so much information on the files and some are good for MC canns (for example ministery public saying that there are no porves against them) why they will choose a CCTV that is very easy to prove that thye know it from the begining only to continue with the abduction theory?

sincerely now i begin to think that money is an obsession for them

They have it but as they now feel how is to have easy money they want more and more and more

Another thing:

they told several times that Maddie hate to be call that way. So. why now the little girl in CCTV told that she calls Maddie?

in my opinion even to SPIN you must be good and be aware of the things!

Morning paula. I think they are not as intelligent as they think they are and that inculdes Clarry who puts this news through the system without researching it first.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 6 Aug - 10:34

A “Mystery girl” and Mr. Clarence doubts 25346 and he has the nerve to say the PJ bungle things up !!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 6 Aug - 10:35

Kate McCann, "The Mirror", August 13, 2007:
(...)"Kate even joked that Madeleine is probably giving her kidnapper a taste of her forceful character. She said: "Madeleine is such a sociable child, so funny and engaging. She has a lot of personality. Her name actually means 'tower of strength'. She hated it when we called her Maddie. She'd say 'My name is Madeleine' with an indignant look." (...)

The Press Association, August 6, 2008
Private detectives for Kate and Gerry McCann are pursuing a report that a little girl calling herself "Maddy" was seen in Holland just after their daughter Madeleine vanished (...) The Dutch sighting was perhaps the most promising of the lines of inquiry that emerged on Tuesday (...) Shop assistant Anna Stam, 41, said she spoke to a little girl aged three or four in Amsterdam who said her name was "Maddy" and replied to a question about her mother: "They took me from my holiday."

SEE the diferences
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 6 Aug - 10:37

Ambersuz wrote:

A “Mystery girl” and Mr. Clarence doubts 25346 and he has the nerve to say the PJ bungle things up !!

CM is above law, i read somewhere here that he is untouchable

he was witness in the process but he sopke about what he want without care of secrecy

what my judge did it about that ? NOTHING
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down