Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martin Smith

+18
Eve
tanszi
the one and only big_l
vivvy
Dimsie
kitti
wantthetruth
curious george
AnnaEsse
Christine
steve1295
Roasted Arizona
laurie
Sprite
Alfiefinn
Carolina
Susan
pm
22 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Martin Smith - Page 5 Empty Re: Martin Smith

Post  Guest Mon 16 Nov - 21:46

Beattie wrote:I remember well an incident in the PCC Meeting where the Carter Ruck Lawyer was asked by one of the
Committee Members whether his Firm had taken the DE case on a no win no Fee basis.

The Lawyer looked a bit taken aback then said it was originally on a retainer (that"s why the Legal Expenses
of £111.000 appear in the Fund accounts) then on a no win no fee basis. Gerry buts in and says he was willing
to sell his house to get justice.He can do that to get money from the Express but not to keep searching for his
daughter!!!!!!

I find it hard to believe that a Law Firm whose Fees are reportedly £600 per hour would take on a case on a
no win no fee basis, what say you?

Some London libel lawyer scan the media for potential "libel" then approach the "potential" client.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Nov - 21:52

Hi big i, nice to see you posting here. Not just Scotland, England, Ireland and Wales !!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Mon 16 Nov - 21:55

Beattie wrote:Hi big i, nice to see you posting here. Not just Scotland, England, Ireland and Wales !!!!!!!
hi beattie and i hope alls well with you and yours ,very true
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 727
Warning :
Martin Smith - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Martin Smith - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Nov - 21:59

Laffin Assassin

Carter Ruck were acting for the Mccanns in 2007 when they were made aguidos, apparently because of their
success in not getting Pinochet extradited. Without seeing their Invoices it would be hard to prove part of their
charges were on a no win no Fee basis, but I think someone is telling porkies. Martin Smith - Page 5 25346 Martin Smith - Page 5 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 16 Nov - 22:16

Beattie... surely you are not suggesting that highly respected professional people such as Doctors or Lawyers would demean their professional status and standing in the community by telling a fib,,, a lie... a porkie?.... shame on you.
Martin Smith - Page 5 463742
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Martin Smith - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Martin Smith - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Nov - 22:23

malena stool wrote:Beattie... surely you are not suggesting that highly respected professional people such as Doctors or Lawyers would demean their professional status and standing in the community by telling a fib,,, a lie... a porkie?.... shame on you.
Martin Smith - Page 5 463742

Malena Stool

Now would I be so foolhardy as to make a bold accusation and risk being sued? Martin Smith - Page 5 294124 Martin Smith - Page 5 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 16 Nov - 22:35

I would hope not, there is a limit to how many anti-libel petitions a fellow can sign up to.. Martin Smith - Page 5 25346
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Nov - 22:57

malena stool wrote:I would hope not, there is a limit to how many anti-libel petitions a fellow can sign up to.. Martin Smith - Page 5 25346

Have you ever known such a case..........it"s more to do with who is suing who than trying to find a missing child. If I had plenty of money I would take the McCanns to Court and ask them to prove their daughter is
still alive, even the PJ considered that Madeleine had died.

The McCanns must realise they have exhausted public sympathy and I am willing to bet the Fund is wound up
after Christmas.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 17 Nov - 0:33

now that would be interesting to see whether the fund is wound up after Christmas. If as said in so many interviews the funds are running low and soon there will be no money, what will happen then, more pertinently where has all the money gone.

eta totally off topic i love my avatar, whoever chose it, thank you.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 17 Nov - 6:44

Tanszi

Clarence Mitchell has said a few times that the Donations have dwindled, the next accounts are due to 31/1/10,
provision must be made for Creditors, including Tax, so let"s see if the McCanns put their house up for sale.

BTW

I could never have created an Avatar, couldn"t even manage the bas8ic one you can create yourself. I"m well
pleased with the one Ambersuz created for me, it really is incredible how much it is like me. Martin Smith - Page 5 23324 Martin Smith - Page 5 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 17 Nov - 18:17

Where on earth would they latch onto another steady earner like they have now if they wound up the fund? Especially as God knows how much was donated by little old ladies from their pensions and school children from their pocket money directly to "Kate and Gerry at Rothley" as suggested on TV by Clarence.

No, imo they'll keep plugging away with the fund till hell freezes over.

BTW Beattie, I like my Avatar, it's from my passport photo..... Martin Smith - Page 5 25346
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Tue 17 Nov - 19:06

Martin Smith - Page 5 23324 McCanns put their house up for sale
Eve
Eve
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 225
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 17 Nov - 21:42

malena stool wrote:Where on earth would they latch onto another steady earner like they have now if they wound up the fund? Especially as God knows how much was donated by little old ladies from their pensions and school children from their pocket money directly to "Kate and Gerry at Rothley" as suggested on TV by Clarence.

No, imo they'll keep plugging away with the fund till hell freezes over.

BTW Beattie, I like my Avatar, it's from my passport photo..... Martin Smith - Page 5 25346

Would you say it is a good likeness? I still can"t get over your username!!!!! Martin Smith - Page 5 23324 Martin Smith - Page 5 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 17 Nov - 22:11

Hi Beattie, sadly my o/h thinks it's a mirror image.. My username? It's a loooooooonng story.. Martin Smith - Page 5 25346
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Martin Smith - Page 5 Empty smith sighting

Post  macgee Sat 13 Mar - 20:17

gerry denies he is the person with a child spotted by the smith family.

if that truely is the case, surely the person who actually was carrying the child they saw, would of come forward to say it was me
macgee
macgee
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 13 Mar - 20:36

yes you would think so , also why were the mcs not shouting from the rooftops about this sighting from the outset ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 13 Mar - 22:28

Yet another McCannMystery of which there are so many.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sat 13 Mar - 22:36

And the couple caught in the car headlights early in the morning of 4th May. First reports said carrying a sleeping child. Then quickly changed to dragging a child. They have never come forward either. And the sighting hasn't been publicised.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Sat 13 Mar - 23:11

Could it have been Gerry carrying another child to another apartment?
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 13 Mar - 23:12

lynn wrote:Could it have been Gerry carrying another child to another apartment?

Hi lynn Martin Smith - Page 5 Icon_flower

I doubt it, he wouldn't have made it back to the tapas bar in time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5