Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! - Page 2 Empty Audrey in Ireland

Post  Guest Sun 17 Aug - 17:48

She is over in Ireland to 1 raise awareness about amy and try and get more media coverage about her and 2 to see her son Dean as she hasnt seen him since he moved back to Ireland. I just hope it works for her. She is being so Strong looking for Amy, Sometimes I wonder how she actually copes. I only work looking for missing kids and its draining for me. I just hope I am never put in her situation as I dont think I would Cope. She is one determined lady and if it takes having to stand in front of the Devil himself SHE WILL FIND AMY.

Antoinette
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!!

Post  Susan Sun 17 Aug - 17:57

itsmexxx wrote:She is over in Ireland to 1 raise awareness about amy and try and get more media coverage about her and 2 to see her son Dean as she hasnt seen him since he moved back to Ireland. I just hope it works for her. She is being so Strong looking for Amy, Sometimes I wonder how she actually copes. I only work looking for missing kids and its draining for me. I just hope I am never put in her situation as I dont think I would Cope. She is one determined lady and if it takes having to stand in front of the Devil himself SHE WILL FIND AMY.

Antoinette

I've spoken to her on the phone and I agree she is very VERY determined to get things done.....thats really what made me want to help her out so much...but she does sound tired and needs all the help she can get....

I must also say she spoke very highly of you and all the work you've done for her !!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!!

Post  Guest Tue 19 Aug - 12:36

Ambersuz wrote:
itsmexxx wrote:She is over in Ireland to 1 raise awareness about amy and try and get more media coverage about her and 2 to see her son Dean as she hasnt seen him since he moved back to Ireland. I just hope it works for her. She is being so Strong looking for Amy, Sometimes I wonder how she actually copes. I only work looking for missing kids and its draining for me. I just hope I am never put in her situation as I dont think I would Cope. She is one determined lady and if it takes having to stand in front of the Devil himself SHE WILL FIND AMY.

Antoinette

I've spoken to her on the phone and I agree she is very VERY determined to get things done.....thats really what made me want to help her out so much...but she does sound tired and needs all the help she can get....

I must also say she spoke very highly of you and all the work you've done for her !!

I am only glad to help Audrey out. I just wish there was a lot more I could do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 19 Aug - 14:34

itsmexxx wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

Antoinette

I am only glad to help Audrey out. I just wish there was a lot more I could do.

Yes thats how I feel too Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! - Page 2 36898
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 11 Sep - 11:28

Lazza wrote:Mohamed AlFayed?

i can´t help very much here because i don´t nothing about UK rich people , but why not the owners of the football clubs?
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 11 Sep - 11:49

Lazza wrote:
pm wrote:
Lazza wrote:Mohamed AlFayed?

i can´t help very much here because i don´t nothing about UK rich people , but why not the owners of the football clubs?

That' a really good idea Paula. I don't think that one has been mentioned yet! I will look into it over the weekend when I have more time. Publicity at football grounds is good too.

if i need to do that here i will ask to:

big companies of PT - private ones

Owners of football clubs

owns of the big supermarkets

owns of Private TV channels and private newspapers

i will try to speak about the subject in some TV programes we have here that speak about family
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2