Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our pets

5 posters

Go down

our pets Empty our pets

Post  kitti Wed 2 Sep - 20:30

is there a thread to post about your pets i.e. vids and pics, i thought there was one on here
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
our pets Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100our pets Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

our pets Empty Re: our pets

Post  Angelina Wed 2 Sep - 21:44

kitti wrote:is there a thread to post about your pets i.e. vids and pics, i thought there was one on here

I don't know if there is one or not...but I don't have any pets....I have a husband and 3 sons...pets as well, I don't need
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Sep - 21:47

I think that there used to be an Our Pets thread on the 3As. At least, I learned there that Coldwater kept dalmatians.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 22 Mar - 7:23

our pets 04810

Larry...sneeked on my bed...again!!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 22 Mar - 7:26

our pets 00210

Roger......she was a HE until 2 years ago when SHE laid an egg!!

Neally 20 years old
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 22 Mar - 7:42

for some reason you cant seem to post videos from youtube, its got to do with youtube, i think
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 22 Mar - 7:43

Beautiful pictures Kitti. Larry is a really beautiful cat with such a sweet little face. I'm sure that when you look at his face after he's been a bit ' naughty' you have to forgive him. Thanks for posting these pics. xx
All my very best wishes Rose xxx our pets Icon_flower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  blossom45 Mon 22 Mar - 8:25

i have three cats,all very different in their ways,
trouble is,i'm too much of a numpty to post pictures,
so...i'll just enjoy yours
and add my own tales of mischief.
blossom45
blossom45
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 922
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 22 Mar - 9:27

kitti wrote:for some reason you cant seem to post videos from youtube, its got to do with youtube, i think

Kitty If you click on the video button at the top of the toolbar our pets Film10 when you are replying to a message you add the you tube link in from there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 22 Mar - 9:34

our pets DSCF4646
We called him 'Roy', our youngest daughter 'rescued' him then left for Uni and Australia, he stayed with us for 19 years. He was put to sleep just after this photo was taken suffering Kidney Failure in 2009.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 22 Mar - 11:31

Awww poor little roy, i wonder why cats suffer from kidney failure, my mums cat died off it too and my previous cat.

Now to larry my cat.

You wont believe what he is like by looking at him.

Hes senile, well the vet has come to that conclusion.

Ive take him to diff vets and some say hes senile some JUST DONT KNOW what is wrong with him.

You see he cries in the night, last night he cried most off the night. I've been told to....IGNORE HIM...KEEP A LIGHT ON FOR HIM....GIVE HIM A SEDATIVE TO SLEEP....GIVE HIM PAIN RELIEF IN CASE HES UNWELL AT NIGHT...you name it...the vets said it.

You try ignoring a cat whos crying, i get up, fill his plate up, go back to bed......meowwwwwwwwwwwwww....what now, i get up, go to the kitchen he sitting by his littler box, i look in and.....SO WHAT. YOU DONE A POOP....YOU WOKE ME UP TO TELL ME THAT...WTF!!!!...i change his litter, go back to bed...meowwwwwwwwwwwww....WHAT NOW!!!!...i get up, hes sitting by his littler box, i look in.....SO WHAT..YOU PEEDED...BIG DEAL, THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW!!!!....hes done his poop and pee, i've filled his plate up, i've left the dimmer on....surely thats it, i can go to sleep now....meowwwwwwwwwwwww...FFS......i look down and hes staring at me, i get up to go pee myself, i come back...WTF HES ALSEEP...IN MY SPACE!!!!!

This is happening most nights for the past 4-5 years, im used to it now, off course some nights are better but last night i must admit, i LOST IT!!!

DONT WORRY, THE SLIPPER MISSED HIM, HES ZONKED OUT ON MY BED NOW!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 22 Mar - 12:07

Antoinette wrote:
kitti wrote:for some reason you cant seem to post videos from youtube, its got to do with youtube, i think

Kitty If you click on the video button at the top of the toolbar our pets Film10 when you are replying to a message you add the you tube link in from there.

Arrrr....thankyou antoinette........
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 22 Mar - 13:36

kitti wrote:
Antoinette wrote:

Arrrr....thankyou antoinette........

Your Welcome our pets 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 22 Mar - 13:57

22 seconds off silence i get from these two every day, bliss....

Peter budgie and Rodney-Percy cockateil with roger in the background yapping lol
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 24 Mar - 20:07

Hello Kitti, I saw your post about Larry crying in the night. My cat was doing the same thing, food, litter-box and crying. I was worried as my close neighbours moan about anything & everything plus I was worried about my cat's health. The vet said she was going 'senile' but I read something on the web about Cat's kidney problems can be caused by dried food & they can start acting a bit like that. So I changed her food to tinned meat & fresh food only. I gave her some multi-vitamins & cod liver oil in her food as well. I still give her an occasional mild pain tablet from the vets. I changed her feeding time so she had a poop before bed time & I can clear it away. I also changed her Cat litter to 'Catsan' which absorbs the odours better & she will go for a 'wee' in it without moaning at me to clear it out. It's a lot to change I know, but since I've done all this she is a changed Cat & doesn't play me up every night, she sleeps better as well. Rose xxx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 26 Mar - 8:00

I try not to feed him on dried food as he has a deformed pallet and he has fits so food is important, what type etc. I cant let him go hungry as if he gobbled up food it goes UP passed his deformed pallet and out his nose which causes bad nose bleeds so i have to feed him little and regular.

Last night he only woke up once.....YIPEEEEE lol 4am..he does wonder around and cry like hes LOST and cant find me....

Thanks for some tips Moon......i used the whitish litter from makros...its called MIOWWWW..off all things, it seems to be ok.

Its like having a newborn again lol only the NEWBORN never grows up!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 1 Apr - 12:06

Winston has died.

He has been ill on and off for a few weeks.

He was black but within a few days changed colour to grey.

I lifted winston out off the tank this morning and their was no struggle and then he slipped away, peacefully.

He was a mere 5 years old, so cute he was, a beautiful black moor with bags off personality.

He is laying to rest at the moment (in state) so i can view him on and off when i feel like it and just to make sure hes REALLY dead before he is put into the morgue (freezer) until i bury him with his friends....hampster, gerbils and 30 odd fish (2 sasuages).

p.s. in case people think that fish are stupid.....i leave the b/room door open and they can see me walk pass and when i go to the toilet i sometimes leave the door open until i noticed one day the 4 fish STARING at me and waching me pee, it was quite spooky lol, their NOT stupid, they have personalities and are individuals, no two are the same and act the same.

Such a shame, poor dear winston..r.i.p sweety xxxx
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Thu 1 Apr - 13:06

kitti wrote:Winston has died.

He has been ill on and off for a few weeks.

He was black but within a few days changed colour to grey.

I lifted winston out off the tank this morning and their was no struggle and then he slipped away, peacefully.

He was a mere 5 years old, so cute he was, a beautiful black moor with bags off personality.

He is laying to rest at the moment (in state) so i can view him on and off when i feel like it and just to make sure hes REALLY dead before he is put into the morgue (freezer) until i bury him with his friends....hampster, gerbils and 30 odd fish (2 sasuages).

p.s. in case people think that fish are stupid.....i leave the b/room door open and they can see me walk pass and when i go to the toilet i sometimes leave the door open until i noticed one day the 4 fish STARING at me and waching me pee, it was quite spooky lol, their NOT stupid, they have personalities and are individuals, no two are the same and act the same.

Such a shame, poor dear winston..r.i.p sweety xxxx
our pets 284844 to hear about Winston.xx
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 1 Apr - 13:55

Yes lubelle, such a shame, he was so beautiful and placid.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 1 Apr - 22:36

Hello Kitti, I'm sorry to hear about Winston's passing. They are more intelligent than people realise. IMO.
Look after yourself. xx
All my very best wishes Rose xxx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 2 Apr - 10:53

Thankyou Rose xxxx
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 3 Apr - 13:31

Im going to do a video diary off my pets when i can work out how to work the camcorder....(well give us a break, i've only had it 3 months!!)

It will show you a day in the life off....Roger the parrot...Rodney Percy the cockateil and baby Peter budgie (i wont include larry as he spends all day in bed and it would prob just bore you).

Sometimes it can be very noisey...who am i kidding...ITS FECKING NOISEY ALL DAY TILL THEIR BEDTIME..apart from the fish off course, the only noise they make is at feeding times...glooob..glooob...

I may even video at 3am when larry is meowing but i reckon i will be too tired pmsl...i will try...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 3 Apr - 13:39

I was thinking of getting a cat cam. It is a credit-card-sized camera that you put on the cats collar, and then you see what the cat sees. Apparently cats spend a lot of time staring up at the sky.

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/cc_index_en.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 4 Apr - 14:15

It looks good that cat-cam but unfortunately i dont think larry would let me put it on him and if i did he would winge till i took it off him and anyway theres only so much a couch potato cat can do all day isnt there.....bed...kitchen...litter tray.....food bowl.....bed....thats it lol..xx
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 13 Jun - 13:35

My cat, larry, is SERIOUSLY in the dog house.

He is skulking behind the bed at the moment.....and so he SHOULD.

He is old, 15, i know he cant help it (or can he).

He went to his little tray, dug about as usual, usually covering up the floor instead off his poop, but he tries, he walked passed me and my son said...'what is that pong, he s**t in his tray'...(my son says it how it is)...i went to look and NOTHING.

Anway I carried on sniffing and the smell seemed to off followed the cat (i thought he had a bit off wind but wasnt sure, poor love). the smell went the same way as the cat who unfortunately had pushed my sons b/room door open and there he was, on his bed/ rubbing his arse along the duvet!!!

My god, i went into shock when i saw it, my son will MURDER the cat!!!

My son shouted....'what you doing'.....i was rigid, i had to think quick, i tore the duvet off, the cat was still clinging to it (it was an accident, i didnt have time to get him off)...i think my cat must off been constipated and instead off his poop dropping into the tray it sort off stuck to his bottom, then he got fed up with it being stuck there so he decided to 'rub it off'...why did he pick my sons bed, god knows lol (im secretly gald he did cos my duvet is a double lol)..but the reason hes skulking behind the bed, well he had to have a shower and he doesnt like getting his bum wet...I HAD NO CHOICE!!!!

I made an excuse to my son and said his duvet had a dirty mark on it...well i could say the cat used it to wipe his arse, could i!

Anyway, the cats got the hump, i got the hump cos i got to wash a pongy duvet so i think i will have a LARGE glass off wine to make me feel better.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content