Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carter-Ruck spokesman denies recieving responce from Madeleine Foundation !!!

+7
MissGivings
Alpine Aster
HiDeHo
Susan
margaret
the one and only big_l
tabs
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Carter-Ruck spokesman denies recieving responce from Madeleine Foundation !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Carter-Ruck spokesman denies recieving responce from Madeleine Foundation !!!

Post  Guest Thu 24 Sep - 14:42

please dont get upset people,we are all here to support maddie Carter-Ruck spokesman denies recieving responce from Madeleine Foundation !!! - Page 2 Icon_flower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Carter-Ruck spokesman denies recieving responce from Madeleine Foundation !!! - Page 2 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Thu 24 Sep - 15:03

a cameron wrote:not a guy and not attempting to 'goad' anyone into 'mass' rioting.

a girl who has suggested this - as many of us have done, on the 3a's, mirror etc - as a way to put out the word to more people. i dont quite see the rationale behind being aggressive towards me.

with regard to the f word....it was a response to a very funny post.

This really is'nt a great idea .I'm not questioning your motives ,it just makes us look like a bunch of loonies to be honest .We on fora such as this suspect and throw doubt on the McCann version of events.To some its just gut feeling all is not right ,to others its the findings of the dogs etc,but ...none of us have proof real proof at this moment .All we can do is keep beavering away and casting doubt on the official version .You don't always have to take to the streets to prove a point ,there are always other ways to achieve your goals.The truth always surfaces in the end ,and the earth always surrenders its dead.Patience .
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :
Carter-Ruck spokesman denies recieving responce from Madeleine Foundation !!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Carter-Ruck spokesman denies recieving responce from Madeleine Foundation !!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Carter-Ruck spokesman denies recieving responce from Madeleine Foundation !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Carter-Ruck spokesman denies recieving responce from Madeleine Foundation !!!

Post  fishie Thu 24 Sep - 18:21

halfamo wrote:
a cameron wrote:not a guy and not attempting to 'goad' anyone into 'mass' rioting.

a girl who has suggested this - as many of us have done, on the 3a's, mirror etc - as a way to put out the word to more people. i dont quite see the rationale behind being aggressive towards me.

with regard to the f word....it was a response to a very funny post.

This really is'nt a great idea .I'm not questioning your motives ,it just makes us look like a bunch of loonies to be honest .We on fora such as this suspect and throw doubt on the McCann version of events.To some its just gut feeling all is not right ,to others its the findings of the dogs etc,but ...none of us have proof real proof at this moment .All we can do is keep beavering away and casting doubt on the official version .You don't always have to take to the streets to prove a point ,there are always other ways to achieve your goals.The truth always surfaces in the end ,and the earth always surrenders its dead.Patience .

Well said halfamo.

Suspecting that the McCann's and friends are being economical with the truth is one thing,taking to the streets would provoke a hue backlash against us and engender more sympathy for them.
People are starting to question the book banning and the suing of so many and asking why the parents are not concentrating on the search.Lets not spoil that by taking dubious action.
JMHO
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1140
Warning :
Carter-Ruck spokesman denies recieving responce from Madeleine Foundation !!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Carter-Ruck spokesman denies recieving responce from Madeleine Foundation !!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

http://thepjfiles.prophpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Sep - 22:04

I am more than happy to become pro-active when my right to freedom of expression is under threat. I find it saddening indeed that others do not feel the same.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Sep - 22:22

individual action is fine-I have made representations elsewhere using my full name and identity-I am happy to stand up and be counted on the general issues of biased reportage but as an individual and not part of a mob-it is actually more effective to protest openly through the appropriate channels-on-line petitions to downing street are sadly useless-I know for a fact that they are a PR device so that government can be seen to be "listening". Formal rational complaints made in writing by an individual are a wonderful way to focus the mind of the respondent-when governments are changing and power bases are shifting those tasked with replying need to worry about drains up enquiries long after the big boss has skipped off to the EU and made sure it was never his signature on the letter dismissing a member of the publics legitimate concerns. I hope those people who wrote to Leicester Police have kept hold of the high handed replies-MATT BAGGOTT is being shipped out to safety to Northern Ireland -he wont be around if and when his junior officers are asked to explain the abandonment of normal protocols in this case
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2