Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

+50
Dimsie
fred
Roasted Arizona
lynn
AnnaEsse
Alpine Aster
Justiceforallkids
MaryB
quickfingers
tanszi
FSoares
Eve
Patchouli
kitti
littlepixie
Fudge
jassi
fishie
wjk
devonmum
dazedandconfused
tabs
MissGivings
Christine
Lillyofthevalley
Bridgieboo
magicslipper
Susan
the one and only big_l
T4two
maebee
wantthetruth
Colonel Fabien
welshy
Sprite
Carolina
bootsy
Gobsmacked
ann_chovey
Jean-Luc
flubber
Angelina
Claudia79
ali1966
ProfMoriarty
stellarose
zodiac
halfamo
frankie stein
steve1295
54 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 7 Empty Re: Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 23:24

This is just soooooo wrong - on so many levels - I don't even know where to start......

I'm hoping that they have Done A Matthew, actually, because at least that way the wee girl might actually be found, relatively unscathed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 7 Empty Re: Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 23:33

The Famous Grouse wrote:This is just soooooo wrong - on so many levels - I don't even know where to start......

I'm hoping that they have Done A Matthew, actually, because at least that way the wee girl might actually be found, relatively unscathed.

Inspector Gary Davey said police had received a lot of information on the case.

He said today he was still "hopeful" someone had abducted the toddler and was looking after her but could not rule out other possibilities.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10602736

Last edited by Schnuffel on Sun 11 Oct - 23:35; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 23:34

What I have seen and heard has made my hair stand on end.

Don't people trust the police and the public any more? It's their job to find her, to search for her.

Seems that people are driven by nothing but money nowadays. 50% of the donated money 'will go to the Symes family to help them through this stressful period'...

Almost as if they have a vision of needing money for the foreseeable future, which says to me (yet again) that they don't expect her to be found today, tomorrow or any other day.

The phone could ring right now and she could be found.

I've seen a post on that site dated the 9th October, 4 days after her disappearance. Why are they asking for money already????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 23:34

That is some bad acting.

Edit: I have asked the question on Sky - watch out for the Anti-McCann-haters brigade to slaughter me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 23:35

The last person to see Aisling was a 9-year-old child - who reported seeing an Asian woman with a dog approach the toddler near her late grandparents' Longburn Rd home just after 5pm last Monday.

It is the strongest lead police have and they want to hear from anyone with information on the woman - described as being in her mid 30s, about 165cm tall, of medium build with long, straight black hair.

The woman had a dog and was wearing a black crew-neck top with three-quarter-length sleeves, three-quarter-length blue jeans and black leather sandals with black socks.

A more descriptive description... Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 7 613255

source
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Sun 11 Oct - 23:37

MaryPoppins wrote:Me too lynn... - very uncomfortable indeed and I almost wish I hadn't watched it now. (I never used to be this cynical..)

I'll watch it again later though, with a clearer mind!
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 23:38

Mrs Symes said Aisling had started learning the Irish counting system and loved potatoes.

"She always used to get into the spuds and when she started teething we would find bite marks in the raw potatoes."

What the hell is an Irish counting system???? And all this rubbish about potatoes? Do they go with sea bass?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 23:39

arachnidae wrote:
The last person to see Aisling was a 9-year-old child - who reported seeing an Asian woman with a dog approach the toddler near her late grandparents' Longburn Rd home just after 5pm last Monday.

It is the strongest lead police have and they want to hear from anyone with information on the woman - described as being in her mid 30s, about 165cm tall, of medium build with long, straight black hair.

The woman had a dog and was wearing a black crew-neck top with three-quarter-length sleeves, three-quarter-length blue jeans and black leather sandals with black socks.

A more descriptive description... Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 7 613255

source

Good God! Who wears sandals with socks??? (sorry...)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 23:40

It would appear to be bad acting and I absolutely don't believe her version of an abductor entering the house, entering the kitchen and removing her child in the blink of an eye without her or her other daughter seeing anything. From the very room that they themselves were in???

It would appear that she's lying about the circumstances surrounding the disappearance, for what reason I can only guess at the moment.

I hope it is all a hoax and the child is found safe and well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 23:41

The Famous Grouse wrote:
Mrs Symes said Aisling had started learning the Irish counting system and loved potatoes.

"She always used to get into the spuds and when she started teething we would find bite marks in the raw potatoes."

What the hell is an Irish counting system???? And all this rubbish about potatoes? Do they go with sea bass?

"used to" past tense...although thinking about it when do children stop teething?

Irish counting system --- one potatoe, two potatoe, three potatoe four, five potatoe, six potatoe, seven potatoe more....sorry thats all i can remember Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 7 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Sun 11 Oct - 23:41

And why didn't the child cry?
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 23:47

Christine wrote:And why didn't the child cry?

Hi Christine Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 7 Icon_flower

I am a bit confused. Did the girl go mising from her house whilst her mum had her back to her (while playing with the taps?) And was there another woman in the house too?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Sun 11 Oct - 23:52

eddie wrote:

I am a bit confused. Did the girl go mising from her house whilst her mum had her back to her (while playing with the taps?) And was there another woman in the house too?

Hi Eddie
From what I heard her husband wasn't home, but her daughter Caitlin was. She was trying to repair the washing machine or something with Caitlin standing next to her. I must admitt, I heard confusing stories too.
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 23:52

She says in the video that they were in the kitchen (mother and two children), she looked... Aisling was there. Turned the tap off, looked again and she was gone. That quick... She then went screaming out of the house.

Now I've been reading on the other thread that there is a child witness who saw a woman talking to Aisling??

How can that be, if it was 'that quick'?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 23:55

Christine wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hi Eddie
From what I heard her husband wasn't home, but her daughter Caitlin was. She was trying to repair the washing machine or something with Caitlin standing next to her. I must admitt, I heard confusing stories too.

Travis40 wrote:She says in the video that they were in the kitchen (mother and two children), she looked... Aisling was there. Turned the tap off, looked again and she was gone. That quick... She then went screaming out of the house.

Now I've been reading on the other thread that there is a child witness who saw a woman talking to Aisling??

How can that be, if it was 'that quick'?

Well how come the sister didn't see anything? I am confused..... Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 7 303636
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 7 Empty Re: Missing 2 year old - Aisling Symes

Post  Carolina Sun 11 Oct - 23:56

After watching the interview and the press conference of the parents of Aisling, I had a sensation of déjà vu! The McCanns have set a precendent. It has now become acceptable to make loads of money off your missing child, isn't that the spirit of capitalism.
I am cynical but I am beginning to believe that this is not an abduction and I certainly hope that the police are looking into other possibilities.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Mon 12 Oct - 0:00

To me it looks like the mother is lying her head off, but the father looks sincere. Since he wasn't home, he probably doesn't know what happened except for what his wife told him. Or.... he is a very good actor. I don' t know what to make of it.
The McCanns turned the Algarve upside down, frightening all parents and children, killing tourism, and they set the precedent for making money out of missing children. Isn't that nice Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 7 849426
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 0:02

eddie wrote:Well how come the sister didn't see anything? I am confused..... Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 7 303636

You're not the only one lol...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Mon 12 Oct - 0:05

I for one am not happy with the speed a website is set up and donations asked for. Not right in my opinion. Is this going to start a trend. I hope not.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Mon 12 Oct - 0:29

The Famous Grouse wrote:

Maybe that's the counting system Matt Oldfield was using when he went to check on 3 children, saw 2 and thought 'that'll do' ...

Someone mentioned the taps; I thought they said tapas. Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 7 613255 I'm seeing similarities even where they don't exist!

Seriously though, I hope Aisling turns up safe and well, whatever has happened to her. It seems odd to hope it's a hoax, but far better to be a hoax and she's safe than to have really been abducted or something even worse.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 0:31

Hiya Dimsie, all I know I have been reading some of the articles about this poor little girl and the McCann's get their name mentioned. Why they can't just offer their sympathy privately and leave it at that I don't know. It just makes me sick to see them latch on like leeches to every tragic story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 0:38

Bren wrote:Hiya Dimsie, all I know I have been reading some of the articles about this poor little girl and the McCann's get their name mentioned. Why they can't just offer their sympathy privately and leave it at that I don't know. It just makes me sick to see them latch on like leeches to every tragic story.

Perhaps the McCanns are far too naive & trusting for their own good Bren. Remember this case from only last month?

From The Times
September 14, 2009

Parents who claimed daughter was kidnapped are charged with her murder

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6832916.ece
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Mon 12 Oct - 0:40

Mothers have superior hearing where their children are concerned (welel, some do) and are aware of any movement. It all goes with being a parent. Something has happened here and at this point IMHO, it does seem like a cover up. Maybe the child has died in suspicious circumstances, maybe not. Hope it is the latter and this child is found.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Mon 12 Oct - 0:45

I too have no idea what to think about this case, but I'm flummoxed by the speed with which a fund has been set up. What do they need the money for exactly? The police are in charge of the case and they're the experts in looking for missing persons AND they don't charge.

Has the McCanns' 'give us the money' attitude rubbed off on everyone worldwide whose child goes missing? Is it now de rigeur to set up a website, cuddle a soft toy, get ribbons and ask the public for money?

It's all so odd. :shock:
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprite Mon 12 Oct - 0:58

The McCanns wont like this....how dare someone else set up a Fund when they still need donations to theirs??
Sprite
Sprite
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 256
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next