Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

+50
Dimsie
fred
Roasted Arizona
lynn
AnnaEsse
Alpine Aster
Justiceforallkids
MaryB
quickfingers
tanszi
FSoares
Eve
Patchouli
kitti
littlepixie
Fudge
jassi
fishie
wjk
devonmum
dazedandconfused
tabs
MissGivings
Christine
Lillyofthevalley
Bridgieboo
magicslipper
Susan
the one and only big_l
T4two
maebee
wantthetruth
Colonel Fabien
welshy
Sprite
Carolina
bootsy
Gobsmacked
ann_chovey
Jean-Luc
flubber
Angelina
Claudia79
ali1966
ProfMoriarty
stellarose
zodiac
halfamo
frankie stein
steve1295
54 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 9 Empty Re: Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 12 Oct - 8:20

The Famous Grouse wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Police are digging at the back of the grandparent's property.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10602785

"Police are currently excavating at the back of the Henderson property where two-year-old Aisling Symes disappeared last Monday.

Officers are guarding access points leading to the stream behind 7 Longburn Rd, the former home of Aisling's deceased grandparents.

The sound of chainsaws has been heard, and fire service personnel have arrived with concrete cutters.

The Henderson two-year-old was last seen at 5pm last Monday, near her late grandparents' Longburn Rd home in the Auckland suburb of Henderson.

Police earlier today cancelled a press conference scheduled for this afternoon."

I just read this and had one of those WTF??????? moments......

Me too. When I read about the concrete cutters, I wondered if a fresh area of concrete had been found and raised suspicions.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 9 Empty Re: Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 8:21

lynn wrote:Mothers have superior hearing where their children are concerned (welel, some do) and are aware of any movement. It all goes with being a parent.

So true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Mon 12 Oct - 8:24

The New Zealand Police seem to know what they are after! So sad indeed. The mother has changed her story though. Said the child was behind her when she turned off a tap and when she looked seconds later the child had gone.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Mon 12 Oct - 8:25

lynn wrote:The New Zealand Police seem to know what they are after! So sad indeed. The mother has changed her story though. Said the child was behind her when she turned off a tap and when she looked seconds later the child had gone.

Wasn't that the story all the time? What was the original one then?
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 12 Oct - 8:30

arachnidae wrote:
lynn wrote:Mothers have superior hearing where their children are concerned (welel, some do) and are aware of any movement. It all goes with being a parent.

So true.

And we don't lose that when we have grandchildren. I had my little grandson to stay at the weekend. When I was in the kitchen getting our meal, he was in the lounge, playing, and both doors in between were open. I could hear him, but when he went quiet, I immediately looked round the door.

He sleeps in the room next to mine and we always have the rehearsal: I stand by his bed with him and ask him to show me where he will go if he wakes in the night and he takes me into my room. OK, and what will you say? I'll say, Nanna Anna wake up. However, I heard him getting out of bed in the night, although he didn't make much noise. So, I was awake when he came in and being a clever little laddie, he ad libbed, "Nanna Anna I want a wee wee."
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 12 Oct - 8:35

lynn wrote:The New Zealand Police seem to know what they are after! So sad indeed. The mother has changed her story though. Said the child was behind her when she turned off a tap and when she looked seconds later the child had gone.

It does look as though the police know what they are looking for:

"Police with lights and machinery have descended on a property adjoining the address from which toddler Aisling Symes disappeared a week ago.

The two-year-old girl went missing from the west Auckland suburb of Henderson last Monday.

ONE News reporter Jack Tame says police have cordoned off a property no more than 200 metres from the address where Aisling Symes went missing.

He says police are down a driveway about 50 metres long and police tarpaulins have been set up.

Neighbours say police began arriving at the scene late Monday afternoon and that a police helicopter was in the area.

Well over 100 people have turned out to watch the police activity in the area.

A fire truck is at the scene and it appears cutting equipment has been taken down the driveway to assist in the police investigation. Tame says heavy machinery can be heard working.

The property adjoins the address on Longburn road where the toddler went missing and a police guard is stationed at that address."

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/police-descend-henderson-property-3068914
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 8:54

i agree poppy forgive me if i say this but doesnt this mean that if these parents did it then equally the mcanns may have too im hoping the pros thinlk of this like the mcanns they set up a fund site etc claimed she was abucted etc and now automaticaly the nz cops suspect the mum? why couldnt the uk be like that
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 12 Oct - 9:03

carlymichelle wrote:i agree poppy forgive me if i say this but doesnt this mean that if these parents did it then equally the mcanns may have too im hoping the pros thinlk of this like the mcanns they set up a fund site etc claimed she was abucted etc and now automaticaly the nz cops suspect the mum? why couldnt the uk be like that

Maybe because the Symes family doesn't have an ambassador intervening immediately and political contacts.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 9:14

Police are reportedly searching a septic tank at the back of the property where two-year-old Aisling Symes went missing.

This really is very sad, but i have to say not surprising.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 12 Oct - 9:17

arachnidae wrote:
Police are reportedly searching a septic tank at the back of the property where two-year-old Aisling Symes went missing.

It is so very sad. I guess it may be that they are searching for something that might have been drained from the washing machine. I'm just still hoping, I suppose, despite being cynical, that a body is not about to be found.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 9:18

arachnidae wrote:

i hope if anything this was just one of those tragic accidents and she went wandering around the yard like toddlers do and decided to climb into the tank i hope she is alive but do you know what i mean i this s truly terrible i truly hope her mother doesnt know anything about it

Last edited by carlymichelle on Mon 12 Oct - 9:19; edited 1 time in total
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 9:18

It has been reported that Aisling's parents are on their way to the scene.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Mon 12 Oct - 9:23

this is awful Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 9 36898
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 9:26

carlymichelle wrote:
arachnidae wrote:

i hope if anything this was just one of those tragic accidents and she went wandering around the yard like toddlers do and decided to climb into the tank i hope she is alive but do you know what i mean i this s truly terrible

I don't think it was carly. From the first time that i saw the parents on TV i believed that they were involved; Angela Symes reactions, mannerisms where totally feigned, in other words she was trying to act how she thought a person in her assumed position would act - the emotions that a parent experiences when their child has been abducted cannot be acted out.

Her story has never rung true, she claims that one minute Aisling was there and then she had gone, that she then went screaming out of the house looking for her. Parents in this situation would look for the child first, look around the house, then the garden, then up and down the street and only then would the hysterics start...in a way it could be viewed as a kettle building steam.

Aisling's elder sister has been interviewed twice in the last week, couple this with Angela's bizzare performances and it's no surprise that the police are searching the back of the property and its surrounding area.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 12 Oct - 9:26

carlymichelle wrote:
arachnidae wrote:

i hope if anything this was just one of those tragic accidents and she went wandering around the yard like toddlers do and decided to climb into the tank i hope she is alive but do you know what i mean i this s truly terrible i truly hope her mother doesnt know anything about it

I'm wondering about the little "slip," when Aisling's mother nearly said vacuum cleaner instead of washing machine. Had she been busy for quite some time with the vacuum cleaner while the children were playing and didn't notice for quite some time that Aisling wasn't there?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Mon 12 Oct - 9:28

I wonder if they've brought dogs in?
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 9:29

or did she use the vaccum cleaner to clean up the aftermath?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 12 Oct - 9:30

The Mayor of Waitakere Bob Harvey has confirmed to the NZ Herald a body has been found near the Henderson property where two-year-old Aisling Symes went missing.

Earlier, neighbours reported a drainage crew inspecting the storm water line with a camera.

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 9:30

Deleted post Anna beat me to it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 9:32

edit it sounds like she drowned :( i think as i said before this was a tragic accident and a parents lack of supervision

Last edited by carlymichelle on Mon 12 Oct - 9:37; edited 1 time in total
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 9:36

carlymichelle wrote:edit it sounds like she drowned :(

Is that what they are reporting on the news in Oz Carly?

Remember how little Mari Luz was thrown into a storm drain?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 12 Oct - 9:38

It does, doesn't it, though I'm thinking that the body must have been well concealed not to have been found during the intensive preliminary searches.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 9:38

arachnidae wrote:

yes i do rembember and no our aus news isnt saying she drowned im just hoping thats what did happen and that it was nothing to do with her mother
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 9:39

carlymichelle wrote:
arachnidae wrote:

yes i do remmber and no our aus newsisnt saying she drowned im just hoping thats what did happen and it was nothing to do with her mother

Ah ok, Thanks Carly :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 9:42

its spring here on this side of the world and australia and NZ usally get lots of spring rain well some parts do so the tank would have been filled with water
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next