Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof)

+2
Christine
saloongirl
6 posters

Go down

Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof) Empty Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof)

Post  saloongirl Wed 14 Oct - 9:09

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/carter-ruck-to-sue-everyone-200910142137/

CARTER RUCK TO SUE EVERYONE
LAW firm Carter Ruck is to send you a letter telling you to shut it right now or they will have your house.

The libel lawyers acted after thousands of bloggers and Twitter users ignored a legal bid to suppress information about their client Trafigura and its decision to hose down some Africans with a big boat full of sh*t.

The injunction, brought against the Guardian, was withdrawn last night after Trafigura and Carter Ruck decided it would be more fun to try and intimidate everyone with a computer.

The injunctions will be posted later this week, although the firm have also threatened to sue every postman in Britain if strike action affects their delivery.

DHL will be used to deliver injunctions to the postmen, but if anyone from DHL looks at the addresses then it will be sued and its injunctions will be delivered by UPS who will also be sued and have its injunctions delivered by Federal Express.

Senior partner Denys Finch-Hatton, said: "I have taken advice from myself and will see absolutely everybody in court later this month. As a precaution, I have also taken out an injunction preventing you from telling anyone that I told you that I would see everybody in court and an injunction preventing you from telling anyone that I told you about the previous injunction. And so on."

He added: "As for Trafigura, our clients have stated consistently that they only ever intended to poison the west African coastline with 400 billion gallons of sh*t in a perfectly legal way."

Nikki Hollis, a Twitter from Grantham, said: "OMG Im going 2 b taken to the fkn cleaners! Nu shoes or legal advice – wat 2 do?!?"

Last edited by saloongirl on Wed 14 Oct - 9:18; edited 1 time in total
saloongirl
saloongirl
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :
Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof) Empty Re: Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof)

Post  Christine Wed 14 Oct - 9:15

I'm aware this is not true, but I believe that a lot of people from other European countries wouldn't know Daily Mash is not a newspaper. It's dangerous. Although I like the article itself Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof) 849426
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :
Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof) Empty Re: Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof)

Post  saloongirl Wed 14 Oct - 9:18

Have amended the title so as not to upset anyone - though I'm sure everyone will realise it's not serious.

Last edited by saloongirl on Wed 14 Oct - 9:20; edited 1 time in total
saloongirl
saloongirl
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Wed 14 Oct - 9:19

Thanks Saloongirl. Much better now Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof) 613255
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Wed 14 Oct - 10:17

Very funny - and perfectly capturing the mood of the moment. Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof) 613255
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpine Aster Thu 15 Oct - 0:38

Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof) 613255 Thanks Salongirl that was a good spoof.
Alpine Aster
Alpine Aster
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1413
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Thu 15 Oct - 19:46

HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA saloongirl brilliant hun lol
p.s. where,s your dancing girl avatar? :Hiya:
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 727
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Oct - 1:22

Where's me writ ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Fri 16 Oct - 9:37

oh dear, postlady's just arrived with a registered letter! Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof) 23324
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Oct - 9:41

Is it in a great big white envelope? We were all promised one of those, oh what is it, 18 months ago now, at least!

I know there have been postal strikes, but this is ridiculous! Carter Ruck to sue everyone! (spoof) 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down