Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions'

+8
the one and only big_l
magicslipper
Patchouli
MaryB
Catalina
Lilemor
Lillyofthevalley
wjk
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions'

Post  Guest Mon 26 Oct - 16:01

Thanks deborah. Such an interesting topic. I have got EVERYTHING crossed Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 294124

Hope you are feeling OK. Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 Icon_flower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions'

Post  deborah Mon 26 Oct - 16:06

justagrannynow wrote:Thanks deborah. Such an interesting topic. I have got EVERYTHING crossed Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 294124

Hope you are feeling OK. Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 Icon_flower
Yes thank you , fighting fit Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 944533
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 875
Warning :
Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Mon 26 Oct - 16:12

Hi deborah, glad to hear you're feeling good Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 Icon_flower

This news about C-R is like the sun coming out from behind the clouds, isn't it. After all, if the much vaunted firm of 'reputation protectors' got such a vital fact wrong in the very high profile Trafigura case, then what other statements of theirs, preventing other parties from speaking might not hold much legal weight? Hopefully the wheels are just about to fall of the TeamMcCann cart Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 849426
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :
Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Mon 26 Oct - 16:15

Alfiefinn wrote:Hi deborah, glad to hear you're feeling good Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 Icon_flower

This news about C-R is like the sun coming out from behind the clouds, isn't it. After all, if the much vaunted firm of 'reputation protectors' got such a vital fact wrong in the very high profile Trafigura case, then what other statements of theirs, preventing other parties from speaking might not hold much legal weight? Hopefully the wheels are just about to fall of the TeamMcCann cart Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 849426
could be one almighty crash Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 25346
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Patchouli Mon 26 Oct - 16:21

deborah wrote:
justagrannynow wrote:Thanks deborah. Such an interesting topic. I have got EVERYTHING crossed Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 294124

Yes thank you , fighting fit Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 944533

Deborah, I am pleased that you are fit, but delighted at the fighting part. I am behind you and Tony and just wish there was something that I could do to help you. I am sure there will be others with the same thoughts as well.

All the very best to you and yours.
Patchouli
Patchouli
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 165
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  magicslipper Mon 26 Oct - 16:27

Can't wait to hear more about this, hopefully the Madeleine gag will start to unravel now Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 929468
magicslipper
magicslipper
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Jem Mon 26 Oct - 16:29

There goes one of the most courageous ladies ever!

Debbie, please refer Carter Ruck to these web-sites so that they can see that there are no libellous claims anywhere.

We only quote from the police files, released into the public domain.

Book-burning and destruction of truth in 2009 is not acceptable. What don't the McCann's not want anybody to read about?

This last abduction theory sounds like one of Gerald McCanns fantasies again. It sure beats the cr*p out of the one where we were expected to believe that Madeleine was being loved and resting on perfumed cushions n a castle somewhere Morrocco-bound.

Too many Liverpool links to be believable. As usual. Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 25346
Jem
Jem
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 197
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 26 Oct - 16:36

wjk wrote:I love this line by Ms Prentice about CR Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 25346
She added: "I am happy to ensure that we send them a copy of Article 9 [of the Bill of Rights 1689], so that they can read and peruse it at their leisure."

Ooooh, - will someone buy that woman a drink!
(And one for you too Debbie, thanks!)
Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 307691
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Mon 26 Oct - 17:15

well kate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if your reading here whilst looking for maddie on the www. i hope you have noticed the difference between you and debbie ? ones a mother with guts and convictions while your a mother who,s convictions yet to come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lying and perverting the course of justice at the very least.
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 727
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 26 Oct - 17:32

Jem wrote:I have been dying to tell you all, that somebody I know has had sexual liaisons with two people who work for these lawyers earlier year.

I wouldn't recommend you watch it, but there is some really clear pillow-talk . Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 294124 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 294124 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 294124

I will send you a link for youtube or wherever it is loaded up as soon as I get it. Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 25346 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 25346 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 25346 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 23324

Interesting, if true !!!! A bit of "proper" spying Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 23324 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 182123
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Mon 26 Oct - 17:54

Jem wrote:There goes one of the most courageous ladies ever!

Debbie, please refer Carter Ruck to these web-sites so that they can see that there are no libellous claims anywhere.

We only quote from the police files, released into the public domain.

Book-burning and destruction of truth in 2009 is not acceptable. What don't the McCann's not want anybody to read about?

This last abduction theory sounds like one of Gerald McCanns fantasies again. It sure beats the cr*p out of the one where we were expected to believe that Madeleine was being loved and resting on perfumed cushions n a castle somewhere Morrocco-bound.

Too many Liverpool links to be believable. As usual. Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 25346
I am sure Carter Ruck read here as does Kate and Clarence - whilst awaiting communication from them I offer again to help them to get proper officials to start looking for Madeleine as Gerry has stated that none are , I am sure the offer will be declined - meanwhile I am considering taking action for harrassment to myself indirectly or directly as I am now awaiting a police officer to arrive to speak with me about Mike Gunnill , I am looking forward to speaking with him and will give him some more information of my own
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Mon 26 Oct - 17:57

well debbie as i posted earlier

well kate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if your reading here whilst looking for maddie on the www. i hope you have noticed the difference between you and debbie ? ones a mother with guts and convictions while your a mother who,s convictions yet to come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lying and perverting the course of justice at the very least.

GET IN THERE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
debbie what a proud strong woman and mother you are Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 307691 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 307691 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 307691 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 307691 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 307691
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jem Mon 26 Oct - 18:12

How many times have we said we would help Kate and Gerry McCann? People are at this very minute are going through their telephone records for them. We have proven beyond doubt that there was not an abduction. What more would they like us to do to help?

Why don't Gerald and Kate McCann finally join up with us and help us to try and find out what really happened to Madeleine? She was their daughter for goodness sake. Why leave the responsibilty to us?

Why are they making it so hard for us?

Say hello to the police for me, Debbie. Tell them how your ex-husband was door-stepped and how your super-model looks were betrayed in the Goon's photograph. That photograph could have stopped you ever knowing marital bliss again.
Jem
Jem
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jem Mon 26 Oct - 18:21

Debbie, please explain that you may wish to bring counter-charges for you and your family being harrassed by the press and Team McCann, just because you want to find out what really happened to Madeleine - instead of allowing judges, the police and the holiday-makers to push it all under the carpet ans do nothing at at all about it.

Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 463742 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 463742 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 463742
Jem
Jem
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 26 Oct - 18:38

Good old Jack Straw...... Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 307691 Now why do I feel like nothing will change?
New Labour = Load of Tossers
Will they ever get my vote again after 40 years of committed support?

Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 541656
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Mon 26 Oct - 18:41

Hi Malena. Glad to see you're not bitter about it all Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 23324 Actually I know how you feel.
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 26 Oct - 18:53

Alfiefinn wrote:Hi Malena. Glad to see you're not bitter about it all Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 23324 Actually I know how you feel.

I'm normally such a calm refined inoffensive person Alfie, forever turning the other cheek...... Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 377521
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Mon 26 Oct - 18:56

Officer of the law gone now and what a very nice gentleman he was Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 25346
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Mon 26 Oct - 19:04

I wonder if he's got any thoughts on the 'abduction' etc.? I'm glad he was nice.
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jem Mon 26 Oct - 19:05

malena stool ............... ''I'm normally such a calm refined inoffensive person Alfie, forever turning the other cheek......''

It is shameful what the Team McCann and their play-mates have done to us all. Absolutely shameful.

I am thinking of sueing them for depression, anxiety and an inability to cope with the nightmares I have due to all the harrassment they are directing towards people on the internet. Who are after all ...... just trying to turn over some stones and help to find out what happened to their daughter.

Team McCann and the C-Rucks are making me feel insecure about everything I read. I have become mistrustful of people in general, but am wary of Gordon Brown, Tony Blair and people like Milburn in particular.

I want the Government to sit down with me in a well-lit room whilst we drink tea and eat fondants together.

Then I shall ask them to do some free-association work with regards to Freeport, Haut de la Garenne and Praia da Luz.

I wonder what would come out of our cosy chat? Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 25346
Jem
Jem
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Mon 26 Oct - 19:07

Alfiefinn wrote:I wonder if he's got any thoughts on the 'abduction' etc.? I'm glad he was nice.
He has no children but fully understood the campaign to find the truth and get justice for Madeleine and wished me well and was happy to have met me
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Mon 26 Oct - 19:09

Jem, probably a super-duper injunction to stop you mentioning any of those subjects and you'd probably be sent to prison on solitary lockdown for a 25 stretch(only for your own safety, obviously) Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 306321
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Mon 26 Oct - 19:10

no wonder debbie due to the fact the mccanns have made a mockary of so many it must have been a pleasure to meet an honourable woman like yourself Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 307691
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jem Mon 26 Oct - 19:10

Debbie ........... Of course he should have been nice to you. He wouldn't have wanted the paperwork to do later if he had been horrid. Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 25346

It is strange though how ordinary decent coppers turn turtle when they get in contact with anything to do with Madeleine. Let us all be aware of that.

So - Did you ask him if any arrests were imminent - in the next five years or so? Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 25346
Jem
Jem
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Mon 26 Oct - 19:13

Glad to hear it deborah. It won't be much of a comfort to TeamMcCann to know that ordinary members of the public (including police) can understand your (and our) aim. Oh dearie me, that isn't very 'helpful' to them is it! Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 2 306321
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next