Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

+60
T4two
zodiac
renoir
malena stool
buildersbum
lynn
Annabel
lea
tabs
Roasted Arizona
Susan
ann_chovey
the one and only big_l
FSoares
Justiceforallkids
AnnaEsse
RIORITA
MJH1901
Jean-Luc
Dimsie
Ang
tanszi
Judge Dread
dazedandconfused
MaryB
4timesanan
HiDeHo
sans_souci
Keela
oliver
halfamo
welshy
steve1295
Bebootje
suzyone
hobnob
fedrules
Arguida
margaret
Carolina
jay2001
kitti
nostra
Alfiefinn
Lilemor
Alpine Aster
Eve
jejune
fishie
ali1966
comperedna
Simon K
contrary
flubber
Lioned
Badboy
vivvy
fuzeta
macy
keepingmum
64 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial - Page 2 Empty Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  keepingmum Tue 12 Jan - 18:53

A totally biased report - almost as bad as the BBC saying nothing.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial - Page 2 Empty Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  fuzeta Tue 12 Jan - 18:53

Well I just watched it. Was ITV talking about the same case? What a load of tosh. Will they ever report this case as it is. The reporter went on about it being a botched investigation or some such words. Im too angry to remember!!!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Tue 12 Jan - 18:54

Not just biaised. Totally and absolutely inaccurate. And it's a lot worse than saying nothing at all. What on earth is going on here. The news is reporting absolute lies now.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 12 Jan - 18:55

Alfiefinn wrote:fuzeta, in the UK ITV is normally on ch3 -for me anyway What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial - Page 2 Icon_flower

It is for me as well but they have started calling it one , it confuses me no end What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial - Page 2 25346
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 12 Jan - 18:57

What did you expect from that onesided bitch? Even if the PJ had got a confession written from God himself they would still side with the McCanns!!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 12 Jan - 18:58

Laffin Assasin wrote:grenvill Green was interviewed What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial - Page 2 87849

OMG can you post a link, or put it on Youtube!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tabs Tue 12 Jan - 18:59

yeah but this is not in her blog it is in a national newspaper

are they now allowed to print lies????? ( sorry I probably know the answer to that)

right where can I complain?
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 12 Jan - 19:00

I just watched this ( Mine is called Central News) so the investigation only started to question the McCanns after Kate told them she had dreamt Maddie was dead and buried on a hillside, and so the reporter says this brings into question the competance of the whole investigation. Also, the Public Prosecutioner said 'there is a good chance that Maddie is still alive' . A nice piece of unbiased reporting there for a change ...... have they been watching the same thing as we have all day !!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 12 Jan - 19:03

Press complaint commision I suppose, but, i should just bang your head on the wall it will be a lot quicker and less painful.
I'm waiting for the delectable Mr Parsons to jump on the bandwagon, wonder if he will print some of this sardine muncher story!!! God I hate the whores of the British media.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 12 Jan - 19:03

fred wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:grenvill Green was interviewed What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial - Page 2 87849

OMG can you post a link, or put it on Youtube!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastmidlandstoday/ click on the link, but it's ussually quite a few hours later that todays vertion is up loaded.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/england/realmedia/eastmidlandstoday/eastmidlandstoday?size=16x9&bgc=C0C0C0&nbram=1&bbram=1&nbwm=1&bbwm=1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 12 Jan - 19:05

Harvesmom they are scared to be Carter Rucked. Pity CR doesn't go in more for the one handed approach! What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial - Page 2 294124 (Bloody wbankers
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 12 Jan - 19:07

Harvesmom wrote:I just watched this ( Mine is called Central News) so the investigation only started to question the McCanns after Kate told them she had dreamt Maddie was dead and buried on a hillside, and so the reporter says this brings into question the competance of the whole investigation. Also, the Public Prosecutioner said 'there is a good chance that Maddie is still alive' . A nice piece of unbiased reporting there for a change ...... have they been watching the same thing as we have all day !!!!!

Harvesmom. Its central for me as well, as you know What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial - Page 2 25346 I am so mad I have had to pour myself a large drink which is making me worse. They twisted it so much

If it had been a supposed sighting of Madeleine they would have had it on every news item on all channels and the papers would be full of it tomorrow.
What is wrong with our media. The British public still have no idea what is going on!! As my Mother would say " summats got to be done"
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial - Page 2 Empty brunty actually said on sky just now

Post  the one and only big_l Tue 12 Jan - 19:07

not an easy day for the mccanns and there was damning evidence given against them ...no mention now of the mccanns were cleared either.
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 727
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Tue 12 Jan - 19:08

The purpose is to induce public opinion.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 12 Jan - 19:08

Harvesmom wrote: have they been watching the same thing as we have all day !!!!!

I doubt they watched anything at all, they'll just use whatever crap the McCann PR team sent them. They are of no importance anyway in the bigger picture, so best not to get too upset about it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 12 Jan - 19:09

Well I'm just gob smacked!! I think I'll join you in a drink Fuzeta!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Tue 12 Jan - 19:10

Never thought I would say this but I take my hat off to Brunty today. And seeing what the wind did to Kate's hairdo cheered me up no end.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 12 Jan - 19:10

thats true i stopped buying newspapers when all they reported was pink spin.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 12 Jan - 19:12

Amaral cussed at O sullivan, allegedly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 12 Jan - 19:13

I am not suprised the police are being laughed at actually! In all honesty, if the investigation only looked into the McCanns/suspects because the suspect ' had a dream' it makes the investigators look like a bunch of twats!!

Also, it doesn't help that Amaral was 'dozing off' does it??? It just made him look either:
a) Bored - which is not a good look on the face of someone who is supposed to be interested in seeing justice.
b) Tired - (see above) and should've got an early night.
c) Arrogant - (see above a) and let's face it, who likes arrogance.

Sorry, not impressed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  macy Tue 12 Jan - 19:14

Laffin, was there anything on East Midlands Beeb about GA saying that the Mcs can F**k off?
Only on Maddie Case files someone has posted this :-

Just watching BBC local news. Mr Amaral asked whether he was hurting the Mccanns - his reply was f@@@ the Mccanns! Very true, but the BBc are giving him a hard time about his reply. They also saying that 'nothing new came up in the hearing, but the main news was the crude language he heard'. I am surprised he has given the BBC ammunition to use against him.

Last edited by macy on Tue 12 Jan - 19:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong forum name mentioned ! oops !)
macy
macy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 12 Jan - 19:15

eddie wrote:I am not suprised the police are being laughed at actually! In all honesty, if the investigation only looked into the McCanns/suspects because the suspect ' had a dream' it makes the investigators look like a bunch of twats!!

Also, it doesn't help that Amaral was 'dozing off' does it??? It just made him look either:
a) Bored - which is not a good look on the face of someone who is supposed to be interested in seeing justice.

Sorry, not impressed.

But the cops were suspecting the Mccanns at an early date, hence the interecepted text messages (SMS) !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 12 Jan - 19:15

Harvesmom wrote:Well I'm just gob smacked!! I think I'll join you in a drink Fuzeta!

Me too. Get yourself round here. Hubby has had to go out so I am prowling around like a panther. No one to sound off to. Are you telling Harve all about it? I bet he is as sick as a dog! What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial - Page 2 294124
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 12 Jan - 19:17

Laffin Assasin wrote:
eddie wrote:I am not suprised the police are being laughed at actually! In all honesty, if the investigation only looked into the McCanns/suspects because the suspect ' had a dream' it makes the investigators look like a bunch of twats!!

Sorry, not impressed.

But the cops were suspecting the Mccanns at an early date, hence the interecepted text messages (SMS) !

And Amara dozing off?? He let himself down, I am a bit disgusted tbh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 12 Jan - 19:17

eddie wrote:Sorry, not impressed.

Thats a bit unfair really, all we have is a few dozen tweets from a biased journalist. The McCann's lawyer probably did more harm than good with her cross examination, and her accusations of torture where a spectacular own goal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next