Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you believe well educated people won't.... / Mother confesses killing her babies

3 posters

Go down

If you believe well educated people won't.... / Mother confesses killing her babies Empty If you believe well educated people won't.... / Mother confesses killing her babies

Post  Bebootje Thu 19 Aug - 12:49

If you believe well educated people won't.... / Mother confesses killing her babies Afbeel11

Dental Assistant Sietske Hoekstra admits three murders
"They lived. I have killed my babies”

The Frisian dental assistant Sietske Hoekstra (25) confessed that three babies of the four found dead in suitcases on the attic of her parents home indeed were born alive and then killed the newborns. On the death of the fourth child, she is still being questioned. Her parents are so shocked that left their home and horror attic in Nij Beets forgood. .

Around two hundred horrified residents of Nij Beets challenged yesterday afternoon in the village meeting point where they were to ask questions to the council and the prosecution. "It was the people need," explained Mayor Frances Ravestein . "Everyone knows everyone here in our village, 1700 inhabitants. People do not understand how this could happen. Nobody is angry with the family. There will be a special meeting for children because the craziest stories are told "

Surrogate
According to Dutch newspaper BN / De Stem it was the employer of Sietske Hoekstra, dentist Gerrit Ike from Beesterzwaag who went to the police in March this year. The woman was sick after a brief return to practice and she said she had a miscarriage. Because twice before there were strange circumstances surrounding a pregnancy, the dentist had his doubts about the situation.

"I found it strange that Sietske in the four years she worked here, she was no less than three times pregnant," said the dentist in the Dutch press. "When she came in 2006 as an intern I saw that she was pregnant. When I appealed to her about it, she denied that. Because I could not talk to her about, I let it rest. "

In 2008, Sietske was permanently employed with Ike, and at the end of that year she became pregnant again. "Especially in the last month in the summer of 2009, you could well notice this. When I confronted her she said she was surrogate mother and that she would give up the baby for adoption. I believed her, it suited her character. I've not been on a maternity, for in that case it would be an embarrasing situation.

Yet something seemed to be wrong. Patients who congratulated her on her baby belly and were barked off by Sietske . "She pretended to the people, they were wrong. Pregnant? What are you thinking? She was always a little offended, and the subject was quickly swept aside. "

In her village Nij Beets nobody ever noticed her pregnancies Nij Beets nobody ever noticed. "She sometimes wore wide clothes," say the neighbors. "But then she said that she gained weight and should go on a diet.

Until early July, four months after the tip to the police the attractive dental assistant was questiond. Sietske also told police that she had the children up for adoption. She would have to prove that after her holiday with the necessary papers. But she could not. Last Wednesday she was arrested and confessed that the corpses of the babys could be found in trunks in the attic of her parents' house.

Who is the father?

"The investigation continues," said chief prosecutor Anneke Brondsvoort. The court will examine the circumstances in which children were killed and whether the woman acted on their own. Through DNA testing will identify the father or fathers of the children.

In the village, everyone knows that women had a four years long relationship with H., a boy her age. She was with him when she was 17 years and according to the police first became pregnant. The relationship hit a few times, and eventually the couple broke all ties.

H. is now with another girl. After that relation Sietse had a lot of boyfriends and or one night stands, say some boys from the village.

Horror Attic

For the parents of the young woman, the news came as a bolt from the blue. They insist that they never noticed that their daughter was pregnant four times. The father had for years a bakery in the village, but he now works in a bakery in a neighboring town. The mother is a nurse at home.

The parents and the 21-year-old sister Sietske are housed at a secret address because their house is still being searched. The family has already indicated that they no longer want to return to the house with the horror attic where the baby corpses were found, but will stay in the village.

Sietske Hoekstra riks lifeling inprisonment for killing her children. (Nine years for each child).
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
If you believe well educated people won't.... / Mother confesses killing her babies Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you believe well educated people won't.... / Mother confesses killing her babies Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

If you believe well educated people won't.... / Mother confesses killing her babies Empty Re: If you believe well educated people won't.... / Mother confesses killing her babies

Post  Guest Thu 19 Aug - 16:25

Holy mother of God. How can any mother do this to her children. Bitches like this should be sterilised so they cant have any more children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

If you believe well educated people won't.... / Mother confesses killing her babies Empty Re: If you believe well educated people won't.... / Mother confesses killing her babies

Post  wjk Thu 19 Aug - 18:52

What gets me with these cases are that the women just keep getting pregnant!!WTF!
Have they not heard of contraception for gods sake! If you believe well educated people won't.... / Mother confesses killing her babies 816281
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
If you believe well educated people won't.... / Mother confesses killing her babies Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you believe well educated people won't.... / Mother confesses killing her babies Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Aug - 20:28

wjk wrote:What gets me with these cases are that the women just keep getting pregnant!!WTF!
Have they not heard of contraception for gods sake! If you believe well educated people won't.... / Mother confesses killing her babies 816281

Obviously not. There are so many women out there who long for a child to love and care for and cant have kids. Then there are these excuses for human beings who have kids and kill them. Im not religeous but if there is a God up there he is sick, allowing all these children to suffer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 19 Aug - 20:59

wjk wrote:What gets me with these cases are that the women just keep getting pregnant!!WTF!

I posted about the Australian water polo champion under, "News Info Petitions". She had five pregnancies, which she managed to hide: two terminations, two babies put up for adoption and the fourth pregnancy that resulted in a baby who disappeared. Keli Lane left the hospital with a two-day-old baby and turned up at her mother's house some time later to get ready for a friend's wedding. No one knew about the baby and the child was never seen. Lane has been charged with murder, although the body has never been found.

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/child-related-news-f52/australian-water-polo-champion-accused-of-murdering-her-baby-t11628.htm
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 19 Aug - 21:52

Thanks for the link Anna.
What the h.ll is going on with these women! Shocking!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Thu 19 Aug - 22:36

Just because in our civilisation, and especially in the Netherlands where there is (still) a good care/medical system this is very strange. This is a really really disturbed girl. And the frightning thing is that she looked so normal. Even for her immediate environment.
But what I think is strangest thing, is when even your employer notices something strange, why didn't the parents???
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down