Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Professional Sicko

+16
mumbles
lea
pennylane
malena stool
blossom45
dutchclogs
MJH1901
Bebootje
Dimsie
Badboy
the slave
T4two
RIORITA
AnnaEsse
margaret
mara thon
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another Professional Sicko Empty Another Professional Sicko

Post  mara thon Tue 5 Oct - 9:19

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20101004/tuk-teacher-jailed-over-three-year-old-s-45dbed5.html

Teacher Jailed Over Three-Year-Old's Rape

A deputy headteacher described as a "pillar of society" has been jailed for seven years for encouraging the rape of a three-year-old girl.

Married Patrick Lennon, 58, watched the rape on a webcam and described it as "awesome".

The father-of-two had taught for decades at the all-girl Greenbank High School in Southport, Merseyside.

But he had secretly struck up a friendship with two other paedophiles, Joseph John Hawley, 38, and Phillip Skitt, 54.

Lennon and Skitt, of Wigan, watched online as Hawley seriously sexually assaulted the little girl and broadcast it over the internet on November 16, 2008.

The duo encouraged Hawley, of Bolton, by sending him chatroom messages.

Forensics experts found more than 500 indecent images on his computer - including images of bestiality.

After his arrest, Lennon also admitted to detectives he had pretended to be a 14-year-old girl when online.

Police were alerted to him after he traded paedophile images with a man in Canada.

They searched his computer and found evidence of the girl's rape.

The two other men also received jail terms for their part in the attack.

mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Another Professional Sicko Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Professional Sicko Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Another Professional Sicko Empty Re: Another Professional Sicko

Post  Bebootje Tue 5 Oct - 10:08

Another Professional Sicko 87849 Another Professional Sicko 816281 Another Professional Sicko 816281 Another Professional Sicko 157799 There is only one thing to do with those b*tards. CASTRATION!!!
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
Another Professional Sicko Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Professional Sicko Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 5 Oct - 10:26

Bebootje wrote: Another Professional Sicko 87849 Another Professional Sicko 816281 Another Professional Sicko 816281 Another Professional Sicko 157799 There is only one thing to do with those b*tards. CASTRATION!!!

Plus have their hands chopped off so they can't do anymore damage to anyone. Another Professional Sicko 816281
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Tue 5 Oct - 10:34

Put these monsters up against a wall and I'll shoot them.
Seriously!
The tax payer will be paying a fortune to keep these animals fed , clothed and housed for years.
Something the Govt. can't do for some poor innocent souls.
Shoot the scum.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 5 Oct - 10:38

Sick fecking barsteward of an excuse for a human being who has been responsible in his job for the safety of children. What a perverted, warped individual, watching the rape of a three-year-old on a web cam. I think some surgery using bolt cutters would be a good idea for this tosser! Another Professional Sicko 477442
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 5 Oct - 10:41

the slave wrote:Put these monsters up against a wall and I'll shoot them.
Seriously!
The tax payer will be paying a fortune to keep these animals fed , clothed and housed for years.
Something the Govt. can't do for some poor innocent souls.
Shoot the scum.

I say plop them into the midst of a few of these babies Another Professional Sicko Planet-shark-predator-or-prey-185x70

.......at least they will have contributed something to the planet!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Tue 5 Oct - 10:49

Wonderful idea!!!
Pennylane.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 5 Oct - 10:55

the slave wrote:Wonderful idea!!!
Pennylane.

And should they manage somehow to scramble out, you can shoot them!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 5 Oct - 10:57

pennylane wrote:

I say plop them into the midst of a few of these babies Another Professional Sicko Planet-shark-predator-or-prey-185x70

Got to rep you for that Another Professional Sicko 294124

I think we should have an Ant n' Dec type gameshow where a panel of sickos are chosen and we the viewers get to phone in and decide which paedo goes to meet his maker and also the method chosen, be it chop, grill or mash to death, or fed to sharks.... Another Professional Sicko 294124

All money raised goes to victim support.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 5 Oct - 10:58

AnnaEsse wrote:
Pennylane.

Nooooooooo, a hungry grizzly bear should await them. Another Professional Sicko 183280
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 5 Oct - 11:00

AnnaEsse wrote:
Pennylane.

Anna, you made me spit my coffee all over my keyboard! Another Professional Sicko 294124
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 5 Oct - 11:05

margaret wrote:
pennylane wrote:

I think we should have an Ant n' Dec type gameshow where a panel of sickos are chosen and we the viewers get to phone in and decide which paedo goes to meet his maker and also the method chosen, be it chop, grill or mash to death, or fed to sharks.... Another Professional Sicko 294124

That sounds like a TV show that would get very high ratings margaret! Another Professional Sicko 613255
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 5 Oct - 12:19

margaret wrote:
pennylane wrote:

I think that sounds brilliant margaret. We could have a series of challenges and the viewers get to choose which part of the circuit the paedos start at. So, we could have them start by being pushed into the tank with sharks. Then, if they manage to scramble out, the slave gets to take pot shots at them, but they get the opportunity to opt for the bear house to escape from the slave. They would go through an outer door into the bear's house, of which the only way in and out was a small hole to crawl through at either end. (small and low to the floor to keep the grizzlies in!) Now, what could be the finale if they got through all that?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 5 Oct - 12:43

I can't even go there - I'm sorry but there are some people on this planet that are superfluous and need to culled.
It's this sort of thing I can't take.

Angelique
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Tue 5 Oct - 12:54

All paedophilia is frightening, but this case is more disturbing even than some, given the age of the poor little victim, the word this man used to describe what he'd seen and the fact that he was in a position where he had daily contact with children. I simply don't understand why there are people who feel like that and why there seems to be so many of them. I remember reading that for every known paedophile there are 10 unknown ones; if that really is true then the scale of the problem is truly massive and I don't know how children can ever be kept safe.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Tue 5 Oct - 13:05

AnnaEsse wrote:
margaret wrote:
pennylane wrote:

I think that sounds brilliant margaret. We could have a series of challenges and the viewers get to choose which part of the circuit the paedos start at. So, we could have them start by being pushed into the tank with sharks. Then, if they manage to scramble out, the slave gets to take pot shots at them, but they get the opportunity to opt for the bear house to escape from the slave. They would go through an outer door into the bear's house, of which the only way in and out was a small hole to crawl through at either end. (small and low to the floor to keep the grizzlies in!) Now, what could be the finale if they got through all that?

I'm in!!!!
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 5 Oct - 13:09

the slave wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
margaret wrote:
pennylane wrote:

I'm in!!!!

Excellent! We'd have to make sure you were well disguised if this was a televised event so that you wouldn't be vulnerable to other paedos attacking you!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  RIORITA Tue 5 Oct - 13:14

Personally, I would put the men [for want of a better word] in a
WOMAN'S prison, that would sort them all out.
RIORITA
RIORITA
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 797
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Tue 5 Oct - 13:14

A deputy headteacher described as a "pillar of society" has been jailed for seven years for encouraging the rape of a three-year-old girl.

Hmmm... apparently these so-called pillars of society are often not what they seem Another Professional Sicko 303636
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Tue 5 Oct - 15:03

This is not a matter of human imperfection that causes sinfull behaviour, but pure evilness. These disturbed beasts don't posses any form of humanity. These persons cannot be helped. Therefore there is only one solution...
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 5 Oct - 16:34

Bebootje wrote:This is not a matter of human imperfection that causes sinfull behaviour, but pure evilness. These disturbed beasts don't posses any form of humanity. These persons cannot be helped. Therefore there is only one solution...

WHAT SOLUTION IS THAT,BEBOOTJE?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Tue 5 Oct - 17:49

Badboy wrote:
Bebootje wrote:This is not a matter of human imperfection that causes sinfull behaviour, but pure evilness. These disturbed beasts don't posses any form of humanity. These persons cannot be helped. Therefore there is only one solution...

Another Professional Sicko 306321 Badboy.
What solution do you think of?? (I already gave one)
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 5 Oct - 17:59

Bebootje wrote:
Badboy wrote:

My opinion for what is it worth. Would be chemical castration, followed by a nice talk with the victims and their families, then the family dishing out justice. I'm only going with CC for a reason so the perpetrator is in nice calm state (even with no bollox) I think that justice would be delivered in the next 20 minutes or so would be fine. BUT?? Does that then make me as bad as the people who stone women to death?? It is a hard, hard decision isn't it? One thing for sure these excuses for human beings should be in jail and castrated!! AND...never let out again!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Tue 5 Oct - 18:25

Don't you resent the sheer cost of keeping these scumbags alive ??
I know I do.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 5 Oct - 19:11

Bebootje wrote:
Badboy wrote:

DEATH PENALTY might be a solution.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next