Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Professional Sicko

+16
mumbles
lea
pennylane
malena stool
blossom45
dutchclogs
MJH1901
Bebootje
Dimsie
Badboy
the slave
T4two
RIORITA
AnnaEsse
margaret
mara thon
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Professional Sicko

Post  Dimsie Tue 5 Oct - 19:43

One thing I've always found weird is how they say statistics show that people who sexually abuse children were often sexually abused as children themselves. Surely if that were the case they'd be less likely to abuse others, since they'd know the hurt and fear and despair this kind of abuse brings to a child?

Could it be that paedophiles, when caught, untruthfully claim to have been abused themselves, thinking that that might help them in court or in the eyes of other people?
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :
Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 5 Oct - 20:10

Badboy wrote:
Bebootje wrote:This is not a matter of human imperfection that causes sinfull behaviour, but pure evilness. These disturbed beasts don't posses any form of humanity. These persons cannot be helped. Therefore there is only one solution...

WHAT SOLUTION IS THAT,BEBOOTJE?
This is my contribution to rehabilitating the Paedo scumAnother Professional Sicko - Page 2 Brownstie
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Tue 5 Oct - 21:06

Badboy wrote:
Bebootje wrote:
Badboy wrote:
Bebootje wrote:This is not a matter of human imperfection that causes sinfull behaviour, but pure evilness. These disturbed beasts don't posses any form of humanity. These persons cannot be helped. Therefore there is only one solution...

WHAT SOLUTION IS THAT,BEBOOTJE?

Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 306321 Badboy.
What solution do you think of?? (I already gave one)
DEATH PENALTY might be a solution.

I can imagine you're thoughts, but my opinion is no human being has the right to take another human beings life. On the other hand we know that pedofile behaviour is something that, although treatment has taken place, always will be a risk. Once a pedofile always a pedofile. So i'll go with Fred, especially in this case castration and lifelong imprisonment will be a suiting punishment (if he reaches lifelong imprisonment off course, for pedofiles don't have much friends in prison)
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  MJH1901 Wed 6 Oct - 2:03

the slave wrote:Don't you resent the sheer cost of keeping these scumbags alive ??
I know I do.

Yes. Yes I do. I would put them on a desert island and let them fight each other to the death!
MJH1901
MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Wed 6 Oct - 4:11

[quote="margaret"]
Bebootje wrote: Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 87849 Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 816281 Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 816281 Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 157799 There is only one thing to do with those b*tards. CASTRATION!!!

Plus have their hands chopped off so they can't do anymore damage to anyone. Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 816281 [/quote

I AGREE WITH YOU BOTH Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 477442 Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 157799 Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 157799 Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 157799 Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 816281
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  blossom45 Wed 6 Oct - 14:59

i would like to see them all catheterized with the rough end of a pineapple!
blossom45
blossom45
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 922
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 6 Oct - 16:38

blossom45 wrote:i would like to see them all catheterized with the rough end of a pineapple!
Ouch, that hurt..... Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 23324 Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 23324
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 6 Oct - 17:02

malena stool wrote:
blossom45 wrote:i would like to see them all catheterized with the rough end of a pineapple!
Ouch, that hurt..... Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 23324 Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 23324

That's very good blossom, and then they can be fed to the sharks, who will be well frenzied once they get a whiff of these guys after your fruity torture.... and then, as Anna says, if they manage to escape the sharks..... they can be shot! Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 294124

Last edited by pennylane on Wed 6 Oct - 17:53; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Wed 6 Oct - 17:14

sick barstewards,i say the victims family should throw small amounts of acid all over them for as long as possible n let the barstewards burn,then throw them to the sharks.
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 640
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Wed 6 Oct - 17:15

I'd send them all for the ride of their lives. Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 157799

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

A ride down a banister made of razor blades!

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 6 Oct - 17:24

I would not do any of these exotic things. Far too much like hard work, which they do not deserve to have lavished upon them. Why not just chuck them to the crowds waiting outside the Court? It would save the State a lot of time and expense.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 6 Oct - 19:28

I'm with you all the way FG. Let the people deal with them!

It was any of my children, I would never stop even if it destroyed my life to get back and seek revenge on the animal/s. Children should be loved and cherished, not left alone and abused, it sickens me when I read some of the stuff on the internet, like this Jon-Bennet Ramsey case, it was on another thread so I had a bit of a google, and that little girl shouldn't have been parading in make-up and fancy clothes on a stage in front of judges. I know little girls like to wear a bit of make-up and mimic their mums and put on high heels when they can, and fair goes, but to put children in beauty pagents isn't right at all, she should be playing with her little friends, not parading on a show case. It has made me feel very sad that a parent put's their child through this. I know it is quite a lucrative business and they can earn money but bloody hell? (Before anyone jumps on me I don't think she should have been murdered FGS, who ever did it!!)
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Wed 6 Oct - 20:24

OMG This just made me cry, the poor mite. I can't even express what I'm thinking, but 'evil' isn't a strong enough word for these 'beings'. And even after reading the above comments for their suitable punishments, they are not enough because these creatures probably don't even think they've done anything wrong. Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 371436
Helen
Helen

Number of posts : 46
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Wed 6 Oct - 22:38

Members here rightly condemn the perpetrators of this terrible crime against a three year old child, both physically and shared via the internet. And in another thread condemn the sick perverts who abused a baby, and took photographs.

Somewhat ironic that these same posters also seem to be celebrating the resignation of Jim Gamble, who has led CEOP. Which both nationally and by international co-operation with similar agencies has done a great deal to combat such crimes, online sharing of images and especially the growing threat of grooming of children for sexual exploitation.

And also appear to be applauding the cost saving decision of the government to subsume CEOP into the National Crime Agency.

This move has been roundly condemned by virtually all campaigners, including Sara Payne, Alan Johnson and many others.

For heavens sake, we need a dedicated agency to help combat this. And that means making voices heard in any way possible. I really think some here are so obsessed with anything related in any way to the McCanns that they are letting it cloud judgement.

sans_souci
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 689
Warning :
Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 6 Oct - 22:52

sans-souci

But this necessarily means that you support an Organisation that supports leaving children alone at night in a strange apartment - with the doors open - out of sight of the parents - for periods of up to half an hour through the evening, so they say, at a time - in a strange country.

And this is your sound judgement ?

Angelique
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Oct - 7:42

Just got up, just logged in. Is it Groundhog Day? Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 486685
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Oct - 9:05

the principal objective for any government agency is to work towards eliminating the need for it's own existance. history teaches us that more often than not the prime objective ends up being working towards justifying that existance. now before anyone uses that as an excuse to twist to suit the ceop's track record considering the manpower employed and budget consumed is not good.

ETA:

Peter Saunders, from the National Association for People Abused in Childhood charity, said Ceop could have performed better. "I can only say it's a loss to child protection that Jim Gamble has resigned," he said. "But there has been an enormous amount of money spent on Ceop that would have been better spent elsewhere."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/05/ceop-row-deepens-more-resignations

Another Professional Sicko - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2