Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

5 posters

Go down

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST Empty ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Post  Panda Fri 19 Nov - 23:28

David Cameron doesn"t seem to be very shrewd at choosing his "Team", first of all the guy in the Treasury dept had to resign within weeks of being promoted because he was claiming for rent paid to his Gay Partner. Then we have Andy Coulson heading the Media Dept,being questioned again by
Police about the NOTW phonetapping. Now we have Lord Young resigning today for claiming the People "never had it so good" which infuriated Cameron.
Who"s next I wonder.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST Empty Re: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Post  Wallflower Tue 30 Nov - 0:45

Can I just admit to feeling a slight sympathy for MPs here? Gosh, how many people haven't got something in their past they'd rather not have the world and his wife knowing about? The media's penchant for digging things up which have long been buriedk will really stop a lot of basically decent people from going into politics. Glad they're going after Andy Coulson though.
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  zodiac Tue 30 Nov - 1:13

Wallflower wrote:Can I just admit to feeling a slight sympathy for MPs here? Gosh, how many people haven't got something in their past they'd rather not have the world and his wife knowing about? The media's penchant for digging things up which have long been buriedk will really stop a lot of basically decent people from going into politics. Glad they're going after Andy Coulson though.

Me too.
zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 30 Nov - 18:49

I sympathise with none of them. Like most others in this country I've had to work for everything I own. These people who sit in Parliament are elected and paid to represent us and receive around 65k-70k/year plus legitimate expenses for the privilege.

No one in this world will starve or go short with that sort of an income, there is no need to cheat, steal or do underhand back stabbing deals with that sort of money plus fair expenses. But they are for the most part greedy two faced perverts and crooks. Very few of them nowadays have the ability nor the right to represent the people who pay their wages.

Why should these corrupt deviants be allowed to call themselves public servants or 'Honourable Members' and pillage, rob cheat and lie to their hearts content and not be brought to account when caught out?

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri 25 Mar - 1:54

ms.

Have to agree with you 100% - heard on the news that IPSA is about to change the rules under pressure from Cameron So MP's can get more money for travel,staff and second homes just 20 miles away. So its back to normal - gravy train!
I am very surprised that IPSA have given in especially with the present austerity measures - or do they think we are so disengaged we wont notice that they are 'at it again'.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down