Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ROYAL WEDDING

2 posters

Go down

THE ROYAL WEDDING Empty THE ROYAL WEDDING

Post  Panda Mon 17 Jan - 10:27

On a lighter note from all the gloom and doom, Wills and Kate are considering certain Charities benefit from their Wedding. Apart from personal gifts
from Family and Friends they want wedding gifts to be given in the form of cash to be donated to Charities. This promises to be a very Modern Wedding,
no Fairy Princess Wedding Dress, no golden Coach, only a Wedding Breakfast hosted by the Queen instead of the Traditional Banquet.

Banks take note, instead of awarding yourselves massive bonuses, lend the money to small Businesses.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
THE ROYAL WEDDING Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE ROYAL WEDDING Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

THE ROYAL WEDDING Empty Re: THE ROYAL WEDDING

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 17 Jan - 10:32

Panda wrote:

On a lighter note from all the gloom and doom, Wills and Kate are considering certain Charities benefit from their Wedding. Apart from personal gifts
from Family and Friends they want wedding gifts to be given in the form of cash to be donated to Charities. This promises to be a very Modern Wedding,
no Fairy Princess Wedding Dress, no golden Coach, only a Wedding Breakfast hosted by the Queen instead of the Traditional Banquet.

Banks take note, instead of awarding yourselves massive bonuses, lend the money to small Businesses.

Aren't they having a private bash later, hosted by Prince Charles?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 17 Jan - 12:12

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

I think that"s for Family and close Friends, might be wrong though. The Queens bash is for Heads of State, so by making it a Breakfast instead of Dinner, no gold plates, no 7 course Menu, I think it is admirable that this young couple are so aware of how Britain is facing such austerity that they don"t want an extravaganza, I"ll miss the Gold Coach though LOL. You can"t beat the British for laying on a spectacle. Everyone will be glued to their seats watching T.V. around the World.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 17 Jan - 12:14

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

I think that"s for Family and close Friends, might be wrong though. The Queens bash is for Heads of State, so by making it a Breakfast instead of Dinner, no gold plates, no 7 course Menu, I think it is admirable that this young couple are so aware of how Britain is facing such austerity that they don"t want an extravaganza, I"ll miss the Gold Coach though LOL. You can"t beat the British for laying on a spectacle. Everyone will be glued to their seats watching T.V. around the World.

I think it's going to be expensive enough without those extras!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down