Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

THE ROYAL WEDDING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE ROYAL WEDDING

Post  Panda on Mon 17 Jan - 10:27



On a lighter note from all the gloom and doom, Wills and Kate are considering certain Charities benefit from their Wedding. Apart from personal gifts
from Family and Friends they want wedding gifts to be given in the form of cash to be donated to Charities. This promises to be a very Modern Wedding,
no Fairy Princess Wedding Dress, no golden Coach, only a Wedding Breakfast hosted by the Queen instead of the Traditional Banquet.

Banks take note, instead of awarding yourselves massive bonuses, lend the money to small Businesses.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ROYAL WEDDING

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 17 Jan - 10:32

Panda wrote:

On a lighter note from all the gloom and doom, Wills and Kate are considering certain Charities benefit from their Wedding. Apart from personal gifts
from Family and Friends they want wedding gifts to be given in the form of cash to be donated to Charities. This promises to be a very Modern Wedding,
no Fairy Princess Wedding Dress, no golden Coach, only a Wedding Breakfast hosted by the Queen instead of the Traditional Banquet.

Banks take note, instead of awarding yourselves massive bonuses, lend the money to small Businesses.

Aren't they having a private bash later, hosted by Prince Charles?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18460
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ROYAL WEDDING

Post  Panda on Mon 17 Jan - 12:12

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

On a lighter note from all the gloom and doom, Wills and Kate are considering certain Charities benefit from their Wedding. Apart from personal gifts
from Family and Friends they want wedding gifts to be given in the form of cash to be donated to Charities. This promises to be a very Modern Wedding,
no Fairy Princess Wedding Dress, no golden Coach, only a Wedding Breakfast hosted by the Queen instead of the Traditional Banquet.

Banks take note, instead of awarding yourselves massive bonuses, lend the money to small Businesses.

Aren't they having a private bash later, hosted by Prince Charles?

I think that"s for Family and close Friends, might be wrong though. The Queens bash is for Heads of State, so by making it a Breakfast instead of Dinner, no gold plates, no 7 course Menu, I think it is admirable that this young couple are so aware of how Britain is facing such austerity that they don"t want an extravaganza, I"ll miss the Gold Coach though LOL. You can"t beat the British for laying on a spectacle. Everyone will be glued to their seats watching T.V. around the World.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ROYAL WEDDING

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 17 Jan - 12:14

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

On a lighter note from all the gloom and doom, Wills and Kate are considering certain Charities benefit from their Wedding. Apart from personal gifts
from Family and Friends they want wedding gifts to be given in the form of cash to be donated to Charities. This promises to be a very Modern Wedding,
no Fairy Princess Wedding Dress, no golden Coach, only a Wedding Breakfast hosted by the Queen instead of the Traditional Banquet.

Banks take note, instead of awarding yourselves massive bonuses, lend the money to small Businesses.

Aren't they having a private bash later, hosted by Prince Charles?

I think that"s for Family and close Friends, might be wrong though. The Queens bash is for Heads of State, so by making it a Breakfast instead of Dinner, no gold plates, no 7 course Menu, I think it is admirable that this young couple are so aware of how Britain is facing such austerity that they don"t want an extravaganza, I"ll miss the Gold Coach though LOL. You can"t beat the British for laying on a spectacle. Everyone will be glued to their seats watching T.V. around the World.

I think it's going to be expensive enough without those extras!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18460
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ROYAL WEDDING

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:36


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum