Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four years since the disappearance of Yeremi Vargas

3 posters

Go down

Four years since the disappearance of Yeremi Vargas Empty Four years since the disappearance of Yeremi Vargas

Post  Guest Mon 14 Mar - 15:25

Four years since the disappearance of Yeremi Vargas
- Mar 10, 2011 - 1:10 PM
The boy was seven years old when he disappeared
Yeremi Vargas - Photo EFE

Four years since the disappearance of Yeremi Vargas Yeremi10
It was four years ago today (Thursday) that Yeremi Vargas disappeared from outside his home on the Canaries. The child, who was seven at the time, was last seen playing with some cousins on waste ground near his home, Vecindario, on Gran Canaria.

Nine Guardia Civil agents continue dedicated work on the case, according to Civil Guard sources three of them in Madrid and six on the Canaries. They have to deal with the phone calls which come in from the public claiming to have seen the child.

Yeremi’s mother, Ithaysa Suárez, says she has the intuition that her son was kidnapped. She receives a weekly phone call from the Civil Guard to keep her up to date with proceedings.

But the reality is that there are no firm clues in the case which has not been short of speculations.

Read more: http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_29561.shtml#ixzz1GaVdsJpA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Four years since the disappearance of Yeremi Vargas Empty Re: Four years since the disappearance of Yeremi Vargas

Post  Guest Mon 14 Mar - 15:27

Why dont these children get any publicity. Are they not as important?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Four years since the disappearance of Yeremi Vargas Empty Re: Four years since the disappearance of Yeremi Vargas

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 14 Mar - 15:39

Nine Guardia Civil agents continue dedicated work on the case, according to Civil Guard sources three of them in Madrid and six on the Canaries. They have to deal with the phone calls which come in from the public claiming to have seen the child.

The case hasn't been shelved: nine dedicated officers working on it and Yeremi's mother has weekly updates with the officers.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Four years since the disappearance of Yeremi Vargas Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Four years since the disappearance of Yeremi Vargas Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 14 Mar - 21:57

AnnaEsse wrote:

The case hasn't been shelved: nine dedicated officers working on it and Yeremi's mother has weekly updates with the officers.

I guess in this case there was no 'solution' to come to.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Four years since the disappearance of Yeremi Vargas Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Four years since the disappearance of Yeremi Vargas Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  zodiac Mon 14 Mar - 23:22

I was on holiday in Jandia, Fuerteventura March 07. In our hotel complex there were posters of Yeremi Vargas. We walked to Jandia town from our hotel, everywhere we walked in Jandia there were posters of this little boy. We went on trips elsewhere in Fuerteventura and saw posters of little Yeremi. We returned in May 08 and it was the same, posters everywhere. The posters looked like they had been replaced as they were not weather beaten. I have also seen his posters in other parts of the Canary Islands that I have visited. Little Yeremi's smiling face is imprinted in my mind just as much as the swimming pool picture of MBM. The only reason I recall MBM's picture is because I have seen it in the press and in internet forums. I have traveled extensively through Europe (including Portugal) and I have never ever seen a MBM poster except for two and they were in the UK. They were the posters that looked like the one available via downloading. I saw one in my local hospital and one in my local Lidl store window, as I passed by to go into an electrical shop. How much money did the Mcs have at their disposal? How much money did little Yermei's family have at their disposal? How many posters of Yeremi have been printed and hung up? How many posters of MBM have been printed and hung up? IIRC the Sun have used this little boy to push the MBM abduction story and even then the lazy journalist didn't spell his name properly.

My thoughts are with Yeremi's family and also with little Yeremi. I wish them strength!
zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down