Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sea bass again!

+7
docmac
widowan
HiDeHo
LJC
tanszi
fred
Claudia79
11 posters

Go down

Sea bass again! Empty Sea bass again!

Post  fred Wed 30 Mar - 19:15

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371569/Charles-Camillas-honour-guard-collapses-dead-faint-arrive-Spain.html

Camilla and Chaz are in Portugal and dined on sea bass. It made me laugh anyway Sea bass again! 294124
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Sea bass again! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sea bass again! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Sea bass again! Empty Re: Sea bass again!

Post  margaret Wed 30 Mar - 19:40

Not only that but a guard fainted... must have been the stench of all that sea bass.

I loved the comment at the bottom, "This is really mean and terrible, but I was hoping there was a video."

Sea bass again! 23324
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 30 Mar - 20:32

We're such nice people here that the day they arrived we ordered lots of rain so Charles and Camilla would feel at home! Sea bass again! 294124
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 30 Mar - 21:13

margaret wrote:Not only that but a guard fainted... must have been the stench of all that sea bass.

I loved the comment at the bottom, "This is really mean and terrible, but I was hoping there was a video."

Sea bass again! 23324

margaret the guard was in Spain, please keep up! Sea bass again! 306321 Sea bass again! 294124 Chaz probably left to get away from the sea bass he was forced to eat. Eeekk the smell of cadaverine!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 30 Mar - 23:32

well none of them can say that they were near six dead bodies last week so, the awful smell has to be the sea bass.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 30 Mar - 23:49

I had sea bass in a restaurant the other night. It was very nice, but not to a child I would not think. However, I would not know it from any other white fish if I had not known beforehand it was sea bass. It just tasted like any other common white fish to me. There again, I have no taste, so my friends tell me! At least then I have something in common with Kate and Gerry, lol.

Yes, so why mention sea bass at all? Gerry was definitely trying to get in first because of the cadaverine significance. If your kids want to eat fish, any white fish would do, wouldn't it. Why sea bass.

I am sure sea bass would be more expensive than many other white fish choices. Why spend more money on it?

I don't believe the kids developed a taste for sea bass at all, or even any other variety of white fish. I believe what developed was cadaverine!!!
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 31 Mar - 0:05

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 31 Mar - 0:32

Yes- I note they managed to go out to dinner in a restaurant with their two year olds and the kids "really enjoyed" it. Wow, what a revelation, kids like going out to get a good meal as much as their parents do - especially if the alternative is to be left alone at home.

I find the "Did manage to get a bite to eat at last" language irritating, they not only found time to eat they found time hang out with old pals in Amsterdam and go to the beach jogging tennis etc pass by Tapas nightly for their free bottle of wine they felt entitled to although they were not paying for the resort. " Did manage to repsond to some e-mails regarding campaign issues with some excellent ideas coming through. We did visit a local beach with Sean, Amelie and the rest of the family who are here and managed to get a bite to eat" blech

I am sure the emails with excellent ideas for Fund raising were important enough to get your attention. Things like the one year anniversary memorial...
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Thu 31 Mar - 9:13

widowan wrote:Yes- I note they managed to go out to dinner in a restaurant with their two year olds and the kids "really enjoyed" it. Wow, what a revelation, kids like going out to get a good meal as much as their parents do - especially if the alternative is to be left alone at home.

I find the "Did manage to get a bite to eat at last" language irritating, they not only found time to eat they found time hang out with old pals in Amsterdam and go to the beach jogging tennis etc pass by Tapas nightly for their free bottle of wine they felt entitled to although they were not paying for the resort. " Did manage to repsond to some e-mails regarding campaign issues with some excellent ideas coming through. We did visit a local beach with Sean, Amelie and the rest of the family who are here and managed to get a bite to eat" blech

I am sure the emails with excellent ideas for Fund raising were important enough to get your attention. Things like the one year anniversary memorial...
Best post I've read on here for ages. Made me Sea bass again! 23324
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
Sea bass again! Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Sea bass again! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 31 Mar - 9:57

fred wrote:

margaret the guard was in Spain, please keep up! Sea bass again! 306321 Sea bass again! 294124 Chaz probably left to get away from the sea bass he was forced to eat. Eeekk the smell of cadaverine!!

Sea bass again! 306321 sorry oops! I confess to not reading it all just chuckled at the pics of the poor guard.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Thu 31 Mar - 11:43

Wonder if the Mcs are still feeding the kids sea bass, bet they arn't to expensive here Sea bass again! 25346
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 31 Mar - 21:23

wonder if they have given a well known fast food chain some feedback...?

could i have a mcbass for mccann please Sea bass again! 23324 with some child friendly toppings of course

now im not saying its a downright lie of gerry to claim seans acquired tastebuds had devolped a taste for a fish that might explain a cadaverine notification to a cvrd dog but its very suspicious to write this in his blog at the time he might of been informed about the dogs forthcoming visit.....
although he did say to sandra that these dogs are unreliable...if tested scientifically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LJo9fGXQMI&feature=related

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 31 Mar - 22:04

buildersbum wrote:Wonder if the Mcs are still feeding the kids sea bass, bet they arn't to expensive here Sea bass again! 25346

I think what we buy here are mostly farmed. They will smell even more s----y Sea bass again! 294124
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum