Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11 year-old girl shot for playing too close to a car

3 posters

Go down

11 year-old girl shot for playing too close to a car Empty 11 year-old girl shot for playing too close to a car

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 14 Jun - 11:27

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20070865-504083.html?tag=cbsnewsCrimesiderArea.1

11 year-old girl shot for playing too close to a car Charles_dubose-woio_244x183

Charles DuBose

CBS/WOIO) CLEVELAND, Ohio - Keep off the grass, and stay away from my car...or I'll shoot?!

A Cleveland man is accused of shooting an 11-year-old girl who was among some children playing on his front lawn Friday night, reports say.

Charles DuBose, 55, DuBose reportedly got mad because Ivhan'e Merritt and another girl were playing too close to his car, according to CBS affiliate WOIO.

The station reports that DuBose yelled at them to stop playing around his vehicle, but they didn't. He then fired one shot at the kids, striking Merritt in the upper torso. Merritt was taken to MetroHealth Medical Center, but was released Sunday night.

Shamarra Hall, 10, said DuBose became upset when one of the children in the group walked across a part of his lawn and another bumped into his car, reported Foxnews.com.

"We started running and then that's when my friend Ivhan`e goes 'I got shot, I got shot,' and we thought she was playing until she fell," Hall told the station.

The girl's mother, Aquadea Merritt, said the bullet grazed her daughter's liver.

The 11-year-old was taken to MetroHealth Medical Center, but was released Sunday night, reports WOIO.

The allegedly trigger-happy Dubose plead not guilty Monday. He was being held on $250,000 bond.

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
11 year-old girl shot for playing too close to a car Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10011 year-old girl shot for playing too close to a car Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

11 year-old girl shot for playing too close to a car Empty Re: 11 year-old girl shot for playing too close to a car

Post  Angelique Tue 14 Jun - 13:54

Not a very nice person at all. Let's hope he gets locked up for a long, long time.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
11 year-old girl shot for playing too close to a car Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10011 year-old girl shot for playing too close to a car Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

11 year-old girl shot for playing too close to a car Empty Re: 11 year-old girl shot for playing too close to a car

Post  fred Tue 14 Jun - 20:26

Wonder if he put down his crack pipe to get to his gun, or grabbed it by his other hand?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down