Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy Care Horse Rescue Centre

4 posters

Go down

Easy Care Horse Rescue Centre Empty Easy Care Horse Rescue Centre

Post  mara thon Sun 26 Jun - 21:16

I made my second visit here today and never will I get my head around some peoples wickedness and cruelty, but they do wonderful work here.

http://www.easyhorsecare.net/

mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Easy Care Horse Rescue Centre Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Easy Care Horse Rescue Centre Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Easy Care Horse Rescue Centre Empty Re: Easy Care Horse Rescue Centre

Post  Badboy Sun 26 Jun - 22:28

SOME PEOPLE SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE FROM GOING ANYWHERE NEAR ANIMALS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Easy Care Horse Rescue Centre Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Easy Care Horse Rescue Centre Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 26 Jun - 23:10

Badboy wrote:SOME PEOPLE SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE FROM GOING ANYWHERE NEAR ANIMALS
100% with you there Badboy. From watching programmes on tv the same sort of thing is happening to animals right across the world. I can't remember this happening when I was a kid but it might have done because we didn't have the instant communications in those days as we have now.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Mon 27 Jun - 8:56

I'm in full agreement with you badboy. In my personal opinion people who abuse and ill treat animals and small children should all be thrown off a very high cliff and left to rot, the cruelty of some people is quite beyond imagination. Here is a photo of one of the "inmates" at the horse rescue centre, as you can see it certainly isn't mistreated Easy Care Horse Rescue Centre 294124

Easy Care Horse Rescue Centre P6260007
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Wed 31 Aug - 22:39

mara thon wrote:I'm in full agreement with you badboy. In my personal opinion people who abuse and ill treat animals and small children should all be thrown off a very high cliff and left to rot, the cruelty of some people is quite beyond imagination. Here is a photo of one of the "inmates" at the horse rescue centre, as you can see it certainly isn't mistreated Easy Care Horse Rescue Centre 294124

Easy Care Horse Rescue Centre P6260007

Fully agree with your thoughts MT and Badboy.

Super pic of the pot bellied pig. They really are amusing characters along with being very stubborn at times. Mine was highly inteligent along with being very loving. He adored cuddles and many an evening I fell asleep snuggled up to him in his stable. Overall he considered himself as a dog I suspect having been raised as a piglet surrounded by them. My parents are very keen gardeners however Trig had other ideas. Quite often he would vanish out of sight only to dart out of a prized bush with flower petals still poking out of his mouth Easy Care Horse Rescue Centre 294124

The morning I discovered he'd passed away in his sleep is one I'll never forget and even to this day, it still brings tears to my eyes.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down