Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCCANNS GET IN ON THE ACT

+4
Chris
Angelique
A_T
AnnaEsse
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MCCANNS GET IN ON THE ACT - Page 2 Empty Re: MCCANNS GET IN ON THE ACT

Post  widowan Sat 9 Jul - 21:34

I see they or their hirelings or their lackeys in the media have managed to intrude this story even into the faces of poor Joanna Yeates' parents, bawling out a head line that Madeleine's parents have it WORSE than they do because they don't know, at least the Yeates have finality and a body to bury.

How angry would I be if the paper came to me for a story about my own child and tried to ask me to compare it with Madeleine McCanns story so they draw some stupid parallel they think will up the readership. You can see they prodded the father to make this connection, he was asked about missing children LIKE MM and obviously a daughter who is 28 and murdered has nothing to do with a 3 year old that is missing. He didnot refer to MM or the McCanns by name until about the third attempt to get him to say SOMETHING that had the word McCann in it. I would have punched that reporter in the face.

McCanns, according to themselves, do NOT have it worse. there is nothing worse than a dead child. there is no proof according to them that their child is dead or was harmed in any way and they hold out hopes that she is alive and bring given lollipops and pony rides and treated with love and having her belly rubbed when she is ill, etc. If she is dead,and was dead in 5a on may 3rd they know it and in that case as well there is no uncertainty about whether she'll come walking in the house one day. They also have millions of pounds from their "story."

I am sure the Yeates as grieving parents are far too classy to ever try to cash in on their TRAGEDY as a way to get money!
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
MCCANNS GET IN ON THE ACT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MCCANNS GET IN ON THE ACT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

MCCANNS GET IN ON THE ACT - Page 2 Empty Re: MCCANNS GET IN ON THE ACT

Post  whatsupdoc Sat 9 Jul - 21:42

I think the pink one is just making a claim to have been hacked just in case there is a chance they can get some compo as many of us have said.

First of all , they have to show proof who hacked them, if anyone at all. The PJ and the UK police could have listened in. That's what Echelon does. Also the McCanns could have been monitored locally with equipment that is available and they wouldn't be able to tell. Swapping phones doesn't get round this.

Many people might have done it and there would be no proof. So without records they are on a loser and just get some more sympathy from their supporters and , of course, perpetuate the lie to keep the money rolling in.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :
MCCANNS GET IN ON THE ACT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MCCANNS GET IN ON THE ACT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2