Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection

+41
Badboy
StinkyBinky
liz83
ann_chovey
ShabbyTiger
tigger
widowan
Fudge
Panda
Chris
MrsD
Dimsie
aqeleega
cass
ProfessorPlum
marxman
Angelina
Christine
kitti
AnnaEsse
Ang
Carolina
Ollybelle
dazedandconfused
meg
princess_leia
halfamo
catflap
chrissie
mummy45
Wallflower
pennylane
Loopdaloop
whatsupdoc
Keela
Supersal
HiDeHo
hales
docmac
Loveday
MaryB
45 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 4 Empty Re: NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection

Post  Loopdaloop Thu 14 Jul - 22:23

princess_leia wrote:ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Sooner or later we have all to pay for what we do. #Mccanns M
8 hours ago

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Diplomatically #Mccanns Behaviour Was Abnormal. M
8 hours ago

Link to twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/ExNOTWjourno2

Wow It will be a dream if the downfall of the notw also brings the downfall of the mccanns. If any members of this forum are twitterers please encourage her!!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 4 Empty Re: NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection

Post  meg Thu 14 Jul - 22:30

she also did a tweet with mccanns & hd in anagram and capitals

meg
meg
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 75
Warning :
NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Thu 14 Jul - 22:35

meg wrote:she also did a tweet with mccanns & hd in anagram and capitals

I've been reading her tweets but missed that one, what did it say?
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  meg Thu 14 Jul - 22:37

i'll go and see if i can copy and paste it
meg
meg
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Thu 14 Jul - 22:41

meg wrote:i'll go and see if i can copy and paste it

Thanks - and a clue as to what I should see. I did read that she composed the clues for the last NOTW crossword, so it's bound to be cryptic.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  meg Thu 14 Jul - 23:30

i'm still looking & losing the will to live doing so but definitely saw it last night cos i was pondering about it for ages after

noticed one of her posts said piers are you close to hanging - why don't you get a rope and swing (paraphrase)

she also mentions cameron and stables a lot

i have been wondering if it is all back to the original thoughts of swinging
meg
meg
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Fri 15 Jul - 0:15

Carolina wrote:According to this tweeter Piers Morgan had a 3 year affair with RB! IMO, she seems like the type of person who would sleep with anyone to get ahead.

OMG that is so GROSS. His wife is gorgeous and classy. She's a complete wench and has probably been in bed with Murdoch. I saw the photo of him in his limo being driven around in his gym track suit, the poor girl in the blond pony tail in the back with him could not have hugged her side of the car closer unless she was outside the door holding on.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Fri 15 Jul - 10:07

Our tweeter exNOTWjourno2 has hit it on the head again. She said on Monday that Rebekah Brooks would be gone by Friday and she was right!! RB HAS RESIGNED!
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 15 Jul - 10:54

Carolina wrote:Our tweeter exNOTWjourno2 has hit it on the head again. She said on Monday that Rebekah Brooks would be gone by Friday and she was right!! RB HAS RESIGNED!

Unless she is Mystic Meg she can't possibly have known anymore than anyone else could have predicted Brooks was "dead man walking". Technically she is wrong anyway since she should have resigned before today to "be gone by Friday".
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Fri 15 Jul - 10:59

Carolina wrote:Our tweeter exNOTWjourno2 has hit it on the head again. She said on Monday that Rebekah Brooks would be gone by Friday and she was right!! RB HAS RESIGNED!

I was just thinking that when I saw the headline on Sky News. Ok, now the small doubt I had has gone as to the credibility of this journo. I was just a bit skeptical because we've seen it all before. We need to encourage him/her to keep tweeting. I would love to know what they know about the McCanns.
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 15 Jul - 11:45

I don't understand twitter but l've gone back through all her messages and the 4th one is "Irony is Press Complaints Commission have been hacked to within an inch of their lives. Wait until MET finish raiding the Daily Star!"

Blimey!

Would love to read the anagram one, l can only see one saying 'HaCKeD' or something like that?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 15 Jul - 11:48

She just tweeted this:

Handsome is as Handsome does. Tweet me your questions by midday and i'll try my best to reply after 12.30. M

Who's got twitter, can you ask about the Mcs? Do you think they'll escape charges after the met review? Is their more dirt to come out about them? What are journos private views, guilty or innocent?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 15 Jul - 12:01

margaret wrote:She just tweeted this:

Handsome is as Handsome does. Tweet me your questions by midday and i'll try my best to reply after 12.30. M

Who's got twitter, can you ask about the Mcs? Do you think they'll escape charges after the met review? Is their more dirt to come out about them? What are journos private views, guilty or innocent?

Oooo yes, would love to know too, Margaret.

Sing, tweetie bird, sing!!! NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 4 259100

pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Fri 15 Jul - 12:09

Chris wrote:

Unless she is Mystic Meg she can't possibly have known anymore than anyone else could have predicted Brooks was "dead man walking". Technically she is wrong anyway since she should have resigned before today to "be gone by Friday".

Also Chris, technically she couldn't be "dead man walking" because she's not a man. NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 4 738116
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 15 Jul - 12:15

Wallflower wrote:
Chris wrote:

Also Chris, technically she couldn't be "dead man walking" because she's not a man. NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 4 738116

Ah but she could:

"An employee who is certain to be fired in the near future."

(Urban Dictionary) NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 4 738116
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 15 Jul - 12:32

@ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Ta @ZoraCarrick: Piers & RB http://tiny.cc/7wbj8
3 minutes ago via web
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 15 Jul - 12:36

chrissie wrote: @ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
3 minutes ago via web

Well, they've both got rather horsey faces! NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 4 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 15 Jul - 12:37

AnnaEsse wrote:
chrissie wrote: @ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
3 minutes ago via web

Well, they've both got rather horsey faces! NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 4 294124

Indeed AnnaEsse NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 4 294124

@ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Catholic Church accepted a £100,000 donation from the Murdochs to help towards the cost of the Papal visit. M
1 minute ago via web
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Fri 15 Jul - 12:37

OMG

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Catholic Church accepted a £100,000 donation from the Murdochs to help towards the cost of the Papal visit. M
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 15 Jul - 12:49

princess_leia wrote:OMG

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X

Already reported by the Guardian, Independent etc.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Fri 15 Jul - 12:51

Chris wrote:
princess_leia wrote:OMG

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X

Already reported by the Guardian, Independent etc.

ahhhhh thanks. First time I had heard about it.
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 15 Jul - 12:58

http://paidcontent.co.uk/article/419-rebekah-brooks-resigns-as-ceo-of-news-international-amid-hacking-scanda/

From the article:

One side-note. This will be strong vindication for at least one of the anonymous people who claim to be ex-employees and have taken to Twitter to spread their knowledge of the situation. One of them, “exNOTWJourno2”, correctly predicted that Brooks would be out as CEO this week.

But she also claimed that she will be “redeployed” to the U.S., so perhaps she is not always right: a News Corp spokesperson confirmed to paidContent that her resignation as CEO also means that she has completely left the company.

In any case, those anonymous tipsters might be gaining a new degree of credibility out of all of this from those who doubted them before.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy45 Fri 15 Jul - 13:00

If she is genuine it is enough that she has nothing positive to say about them and mentions cover up etc and tweets about them in a negative light.
mummy45
mummy45
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 170
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 15 Jul - 13:04

mummy45 wrote:If she is genuine it is enough that she has nothing positive to say about them and mentions cover up etc and tweets about them in a negative light.

For someone with an inside track she in fact has said very little. Her latest cryptic is that Saddam Hussain was tortured by the Americans (did anyone doubt it), Mel Gibson is guilty of more than domestic abuse (hasn't he already been done for drunk & disorderly, racist rants etc) and that Piers Morgan did more than doctor troop photographs (yep Ulrika has already alluded to voicemail hacking). All pretty vague though.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 15 Jul - 13:11

princess_leia wrote:

I was just thinking that when I saw the headline on Sky News. Ok, now the small doubt I had has gone as to the credibility of this journo. I was just a bit skeptical because we've seen it all before. We need to encourage him/her to keep tweeting. I would love to know what they know about the McCanns.

I'm still holding back, princess. i just need a little bit more than she is saying right now. NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 4 303636
Having said that, I'm really hoping she's genuine! NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 4 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next