Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tourism initiatives of Kerala Government

2 posters

Go down

Tourism initiatives of Kerala Government Empty Tourism initiatives of Kerala Government

Post  Stern01 Fri 15 Jul - 2:51

It is a known fact that Kerala is one of the much sought-after tourist destinations in the world. Its rise from the status of a little-known State to a well-recognised tourist spot is amazing and the credit goes to Kerala Government which tried to exploit the tourism potential of the State to the maximum.

The tourism department of the State has come up with a lot of projects to lure tourists and its experiments with niche tourism turned out to be a huge success. The authorities promoted heritage tourism, wild tourism, eco tourism etc which catered to the varied tastes of niche tourists. Ayurveda, the traditional medical system too was revived and there emerged a lot of ayurveda resorts kerala and Ayurvedic spas. They came up with particular packages tailored to the requirements of the tourists and this too became a huge success.

Kerala Government also tried to promote tourism along with business and the Grand Kerala Shopping Festival was one such venture. This festival ensured the participation of trade and business community and lured a lot of visitors, thus contributing to the exchequer of the State. The Government now plans to set up a company called Kerala Tourism Trade Promotion Organisation to conduct tourism fairs and it is expected to enhance the business opportunities in the tourism sector.
Stern01
Stern01

Number of posts : 1
Warning :
Tourism initiatives of Kerala Government Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tourism initiatives of Kerala Government Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Tourism initiatives of Kerala Government Empty Re: Tourism initiatives of Kerala Government

Post  Lioned Fri 15 Jul - 18:28

I have got to say that looks truly magnificent and i Googled it as i had never heard of it before.

Has absolutely nothing to do with 'Health' unless you need a break to get better,and i would certainly benefit from a few weeks there i recon.

Thanks for that i am going to have a better look later on.

eta House boats look fantastic.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Tourism initiatives of Kerala Government Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tourism initiatives of Kerala Government Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down