Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNA Test on "indian Maddie"

+48
tigger
wjk
MrsD
buildersbum
ann_chovey
tanszi
Chris
kitti
flower
AnnaEsse
Autumn
Thistledown
Sunflower27
almostgothic
jejune
Sundance
Justiceforallkids
devonmum
cass
mumbles
mara thon
halfamo
the slave
mummy45
Bellatrix
dazedandconfused
matthew
Bobsy
Loveday
Sigismund
fred
Upsy Daisy
Keela
princess_leia
Angelina
cherrylight
chrissie
Ang
IAMBAZZA
Supersal
mcscam
ELI
jay2001
mariang
Hammy
pennylane
marxman
bettymops
52 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" Empty DNA Test on "indian Maddie"

Post  bettymops Thu 28 Jul - 10:49

bettymops
bettymops

Number of posts : 7
Warning :
DNA Test on "indian Maddie" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DNA Test on "indian Maddie" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" Empty Re: DNA Test on "indian Maddie"

Post  Guest Thu 28 Jul - 10:55

I have a very, very bad feeling about this. What if the "kidnap" has been a fake form the very beginning and we have all been had? What a convenient time for all of this to happen!

We get told a few days ago, on the QT, that there's a "big story" about to break in Rothley.
The FB wall goes off as they are "busy" on "other projects."
Pat's book gets pulled with a pretty flaky and nonsensical explanation.
A little girl is found in India - what if she turns out to be Maddie after all?

There's the "big story" and the "other projects" right there! Rupert Murdoch and his nest of vipers are completely exonerated! They can hand out their £1m NOTW reward to the "mystery couple" and get back in everybody's good books, phone hack scandal conveniently forgotton! Everybidy celebrates as Maddie Comes Home!

David Cameron is the shining star for promising £3.5m which wasn't even needed after all!

Oh, I have a VERY bad feeling about this. We have all been conned, big time. I hope to god I'm wrong.

Last edited by Iris on Thu 28 Jul - 11:05; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 28 Jul - 11:01

Iris wrote:I have a very, very bad feeling about this. What if the "kidnap" has been a fake form the very beginning and we have all been had? What a convenient time for all of this to happen!

Iris, that would mean the couple either having been set up as patsies to take the rap or being willing to take it.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
DNA Test on "indian Maddie" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DNA Test on "indian Maddie" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Jul - 11:06

AnnaEsse wrote:
Iris wrote:I have a very, very bad feeling about this. What if the "kidnap" has been a fake form the very beginning and we have all been had? What a convenient time for all of this to happen!

Iris, that would mean the couple either having been set up as patsies to take the rap or being willing to take it.

Some ppl will do anything for money AnnaEsse, just look at Kate and Gerry themselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 28 Jul - 11:08

Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Some ppl will do anything for money AnnaEsse, just look at Kate and Gerry themselves.

I thought of that as soon as I had posted my comment!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Jul - 11:13

pooh wrote:

Well I can see one problem, the girl would have been 4 then almost, say she remembers what happened to her, a possibility, and if it does not match the 3/5/7 abduction theory, well that means that the McC's and Tapas 7 lied.

PS Are the McC's out there.

Then clearly she was brainwashed, traumatised, whatever. Remember that Maddie was small for her age, she could easily be a size 6 even although she would now be 8.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 28 Jul - 11:19

Iris, are you saying you think this could possibly be Madeleine?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Jul - 11:21

wjk wrote:Iris, are you saying you think this could possibly be Madeleine?

Yes. It is just too convenient. It would certainly explain the arrogance of the Macs. They've known where she's been all along.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 28 Jul - 11:22

From the original Indian article:

A local police official said there was worldwide alert for Madeleine and it would be a great honour for the Leh police to find the missing girl.

The Indian police are obviously wanting kudos from this. They are pulling out all the stops.
Hence the DNA test.

Given that none of the so-called 'sightings' have ever come to anything, why should this one be any different?

And ...... the dogs? ...... woof woof? DNA Test on "indian Maddie" 608891 DNA Test on "indian Maddie" 608891

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 28 Jul - 11:23

But Eddie and Keela say NO to any kidnapping con job.
I wish they were wrong but its highly unlikely.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Jul - 11:24

almostgothic wrote:From the original Indian article:

A local police official said there was worldwide alert for Madeleine and it would be a great honour for the Leh police to find the missing girl.

The Indian police are obviously wanting kudos from this. They are pulling out all the stops.
Hence the DNA test.

Given that none of the so-called 'sightings' have ever come to anything, why should this one be any different?

And ...... the dogs? ...... woof woof? DNA Test on "indian Maddie" 608891 DNA Test on "indian Maddie" 608891

Because it would pull a lot of powerful people's arses out of a great big hole right now?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Jul - 11:25

marxman wrote:But Eddie and Keela say NO to any kidnapping con job.
I wish they were wrong but its highly unlikely.

Unless the cadaverine was planted. By the PJ? To force a confession? Or by Gerry? To mislead the investigation and give credence to the "kidnap" story?

I admit it's far fetched. Don't worry, I am not "turning pro." I just have a really, really bad reaction to this Indian thing and I'm just trying to explain it as best as I can.

Last edited by Iris on Thu 28 Jul - 11:28; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 28 Jul - 11:25

It still doesn't make the mccanns innocent.

If it is her the mccanns are in he shit for setting the while thing up.

The couple didn't get this child from thin air and.......MADDIE wasn't suppose to off been found.

Though I do find it odd the two pictures off MADDIE neally four next to a rather Indian looking MADDIE......coincidence?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 28 Jul - 11:25

Hence the DNA test.

I'm with you 100%. They are barking up the wrong tree for sure! DNA Test on "indian Maddie" Icon_flower

pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 28 Jul - 11:27

Iris wrote:
wjk wrote:Iris, are you saying you think this could possibly be Madeleine?

Yes. It is just too convenient. It would certainly explain the arrogance of the Macs. They've known where she's been all along.

I just can't get past the dogs.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" Empty iris in my opinion

Post  pooh Thu 28 Jul - 11:27

MMC was actualy if you believe the McC's to be 90cm tall, that is the lowest 3% in height to age for a girl, now their is one thing that can cause this and its Turners Syndrome not very nice to have, now is that why the medical records were never shown.

Turners Syndrome is present in 1 / 2500 girls, it does not affect boys, also any girl born as an identical twin, very rare, were the other child is a boy, every girl has been diagnosed with Turners Syndrome. (This is based on information out on the web).

So if MMC has this she still would be small for her age, unless she was receiving growth hormones.

pooh
pooh
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 173
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 28 Jul - 11:28

Don't forget......the mccanns DON'T want her to be found,,they couldn't cope with a three yr old, they don't want to cope with a traumatised 8 year old, do they, they would have to dedicate their whole life to her, or rather Kate would, and they can't be bothered with that.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Thu 28 Jul - 11:29

Iris wrote:

Hence the DNA test.

Because it would pull a lot of powerful people's arses out of a great big hole right now?

and god knows we need a 'feel good' story right now. having said that though this couple would appear to be cooperating with the indian police and claiming to be the child's biological parents. not something you'd do unless you were incredibly stupid and had also never heard of dna testing.
Hammy
Hammy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 57
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Jul - 11:32

Yeah, I know - I was just having horrible visions of the biggest Hoax since the Hitler Diaries, or the Charles And Diana Love Story. And it would have conned us all - both Pro and Anti alike.

Last edited by Iris on Thu 28 Jul - 11:33; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 28 Jul - 11:32

pennylane wrote:

Hence the DNA test.

I'm with you 100%. They are barking up the wrong tree for sure! DNA Test on "indian Maddie" Icon_flower

Seconded Pennylane.
It's just more of the same. Another sighting was needed and voila!
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Thu 28 Jul - 11:36

So, naturally the loving parents have dashed off to India to see if this child is their beloved missing daughter...er really, they havent? surely they are on their way as we speak? DNA Test on "indian Maddie" 192282
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Loveday Thu 28 Jul - 11:37

If it does prove to be Madeleine then I, for one, will admit my suspicions were wrong and she was indeed abducted. I just don't believe it was all a big scam. It makes absolutely no sense at all, from any perspective.

Loveday
Loveday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 300
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 28 Jul - 11:39

It won't be her...I'd put money on it...and I'm not one for throwing my money around DNA Test on "indian Maddie" 294124
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" Empty Like

Post  pooh Thu 28 Jul - 11:39

devonmum wrote:So, naturally the loving parents have dashed off to India to see if this child is their beloved missing daughter...er really, they havent? surely they are on their way as we speak? DNA Test on "indian Maddie" 192282

14 sightings in Malta they go to Germany
1 sighting in Belgium 110% convinced sighting DNA samples taken they go to Huelva.
DNA Test on "indian Maddie" 929468

I think not.
pooh
pooh
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 173
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 28 Jul - 11:40

devonmum wrote:So, naturally the loving parents have dashed off to India to see if this child is their beloved missing daughter...er really, they havent? surely they are on their way as we speak? DNA Test on "indian Maddie" 192282

According to the Loughborough Echo private detectives are 'looking into reports that missing Rothley girl Madeleine McCann has been found in India,' but according to the McCanns' spokesman, ''We are liaising with the Indian authorities over the incident and await the results of the DNA test.'

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next