Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found

+13
cass
AnnaEsse
tigger
Panda
buildersbum
Bellatrix
Thistledown
mumbles
tanszi
ann_chovey
almostgothic
kitti
Annabel
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found Empty If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found

Post  Annabel Thu 28 Jul - 21:41

http://www.iaindale.com/posts/if-madeleine-is-alive-she-wont-be-found

If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found

Tony Horne thinks that the hunt for Madeleine McCann may end in an unexpected but positive way and that Google will hold they key.

By Tony Horne

28 Jul 2011, 21:04
335_large Will we ever know what happened to Madeleine?

Another day, another sighting. Another false dawn for Kate and Gerry McCann. Did you notice how suddenly everyone said “No, this one’s different, they’re taking a DNA sample and two different people have reported it?”

My reaction was simple: “In India? Jesus.” And then once again, it turned out not to be. I suspect that like JFK’s grassy knoll, like the Australian PM Harold Holt who disappeared on the beach, like Azaria Chamberlain (“Dingo Child”), like Diana and the white Fiat Uno, this is all now stuff that our generation and the next take to the grave as unfinished business.

My current wife always says Madeleine died in the first 48 hours. The counter to that is the lack of a body, of course.

I haven’t read Kate McCann’s book by the way, though I feel sure I will. I wonder if anyone else slightly hesitated (oddly) when they saw that all profits went to the Find Madeleine Fund. My reaction was there was no point because they will never find her now.

The other side, of course, is that whilst Kate and Gerry have every right to write a book to firstly go on the record and secondly fund their lives from huge profits so they can dedicate all their time to looking for Madeleine, that does walk a moral high ground of cashing in.

I don’t see it like that. I believe they are 100% genuine and didn’t want to write the book at all other than to keep the case alive and its funding. Here’s my point.

If Madeleine McCann is alive she won’t be found. She will find herself.

I have every faith in that. The McCanns should hold every hope too that this era helps them in a way Ben Needham’s family never could crave. Think of all that brilliant police work in the last decade when cases involving rapes from 1975 suddenly got solved thirty years on because we had the technology. Nothing is gone forever anymore.

Madeleine is eight now. If she is alive she will be on a phone and on a laptop in the next three to five years unless she is at the mercy of an Amazonian tribe, which I doubt.

Some day at some point in the future, she will find her own picture on the Internet. It might be the Everton shirt, it more likely will feature her unique eye. It might start on the day she hears of another Madeleine McCann sighting and pumps her own name unwittingly into Google.

If she is alive and leading a “normal” life she will have access to technology at some point. At the age of eighteen, twenty-four, thirty, is she not going to have reclaimed her mind and do all that stuff we do like looking up ex-partners on Facebook? Of course she is.

There begins the trail. As we go forward in life, increasingly we go backwards. It may yet be a long wait, and if you think of all that you’ve done since May 3, 2007 I’m sure you agree that every day must be agony for Kate and Gerry McCann.

Somebody, of course, will write in the comments “It’s disgraceful. Who leaves their kids and goes out to dinner?” which is ridiculous on two accounts. We’ve all done it, and you miss the point of the blog.

So, I repeat, if Madeleine McCann is alive she won’t be found, she will find herself.

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found Empty WTF?

Post  Thistledown Thu 28 Jul - 21:50

Who is this idiot and who are all these people who've all went out for dinner leaving their toddlers home alone?

As for Madeleine 'finding herself' (via google ffs!!), the poor wee mite never stood a chance, her parents were too bloody selfish to put her needs before their own wants!

This kind of tripe makes me so bloody mad! Google will hold the key my arse!
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 93
Warning :
If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found Empty Re: If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found

Post  Thistledown Thu 28 Jul - 21:58

I see Esther McVey is one of his site's 'contributors', anyone recognise any of the others?
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found Empty Re: If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found

Post  kitti Thu 28 Jul - 21:59

The difference between the two cases are.....cadaver scent.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 28 Jul - 22:14

Thistledown wrote:

I see Esther McVey is one of his site's 'contributors', anyone recognise any of the others?

Anna Raccoon's on there.
Member of JATYK.
Don't know if she's a member of JATYK2.

Ah well, there goes the neighbourhood as they say ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 28 Jul - 22:21

Another "we've all done it" guy. I'm glad I don't know anyone who has, or would, or would defend those who do.

If Madeleine is like Jaycee Duggard, she may well have access tophones, a laptop, a car, and in fact be living with her abductor and their children in 7 years. That is what happened to Jaycee. Kidnapped at 11 she was recovered 18 years later, had access to walk out any time, had two children with the abductor and was had to be coaxed to say her real name when interviewed by police.
Maddie taken at 3 if she is still alive and was found or found herself at age 11 or 13 might very well do nothing about it, just as Jaycee did. She knew who she was, she knew her mother's name and she had access to make calls or leave when out in public as little as a few months after her abduction or certainly for years afterwards, she worked in her abductor's print shop and was on the phone all the time doing customer orders and such. She chose not to reach out for help for various reasons around her fear, threats, brainwashing, wanting to protect her children, believing that her family would not want or take her back. etc.

If Maddie finds her own image she might or might not put two and two together or if she does she might elect to do nothing. She might be in a situation where she has no access to phone and laptop. This guy doesn't know much about little girls abducted by predators, of course I suppose she could have been adopted by those nice people who will treat her like a princess and buy her a smart phone and give her access to the Internet on her ipad when she's 11. I'm kind of thinking not, however.

It's not like she just went to live with another branch of the family for ten years or something, abduction of a child is not usually an adoption type scenario where people just wanted a kid. Especially one as well known as this one, you could hardly just merge her into your family and go on with life as normal hoping no one would notice.Someone would notice and would turn you in for the million pound reward if for no more humanitarian reason.

Last edited by widowan on Thu 28 Jul - 22:25; edited 1 time in total
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Thu 28 Jul - 22:22

Some day at some point in the future, she will find her own picture on the Internet. It might be the Everton shirt, it more likely will feature her unique eye. It might start on the day she hears of another Madeleine McCann sighting and pumps her own name unwittingly into Google.

is he taking the p*** or is he a complete nutjob?
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 28 Jul - 22:28

this person has a way of writing similar to that of G McC, she will find herself......
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 28 Jul - 22:34

He's on Twitter as @horneymedia
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Thu 28 Jul - 22:35

tanszi wrote:this person has a way of writing similar to that of G McC, she will find herself......

Yes, 'the situation Madeleine found herself in' i remember that chestnut!
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 28 Jul - 22:40

ann_chovey wrote:Some day at some point in the future, she will find her own picture on the Internet. It might be the Everton shirt, it more likely will feature her unique eye. It might start on the day she hears of another Madeleine McCann sighting and pumps her own name unwittingly into Google.

I'm guessing paid for story. Paid for in one way or another, one hand washing the other as they do with McCanns and the press and the Fund.

If she's 8 why wouldn't she have, in this mythical scenario where she's being raised as normal, access to a PC and the Inernet and tv and phones by now? They're going to keep her locked up then when she's 11 or 14 give her these things? I guess it could happen, that she'd tumble to her real identity and the fact she'd been kidnapped, and also have the courage to escape at that time.

But that would presume she wanted to escape or it was psychologically possible for her to think in those terms after 8-10 years in this situation. He acts like she is following along all this while just existing in this bubble of "Madeleine-ness" waiting to be old enough, when in fact if she were alive she'd have been given another name years ago and would barely remember if at all her other family, suppressing that would be part of the defense mechanism of a young child, to forget it and bury it. Kids live in the moment and burying those past traumas are part of their little tool kit of survival. Never mind a child who may have been in a terrible situation who would be using every tool they have to survive that. Even much older kids go into that mind set like Elizabeth Smart. Kidnapped at 14 and found a year later she was unwilling to tell the police her real identity when they caught up with them.
I guess it makes a difference what the situation is but only the McCann "being treated like a princess by people who love her" makes sense with the idea that she'd jump on the 'net and google her own name and book a bus ticket home.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found Empty Nirwana for the McC's

Post  tigger Fri 29 Jul - 7:40

ann_chovey wrote:Some day at some point in the future, she will find her own picture on the Internet. It might be the Everton shirt, it more likely will feature her unique eye. It might start on the day she hears of another Madeleine McCann sighting and pumps her own name unwittingly into Google.

In the the first place, I'm sure she's dead, so the story is nonsense. But when I read it, I thought, how the McC's would love this to be real! Running the fund for the rest of their lives, publicity on birthdays and holidays. In the limelight with the sympathy of the public for ever and ever....

I hope this hack doesn't get paid for this rubbish. Has anyone also thought that perhaps in some of these abduction cases, the home life the girls had lost wasn't any better than the one they were forced into? So why bother to change?
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 29 Jul - 7:49

I think it is far more likely that Sean/and or Amelie will be sitting at a computer in school and they will enter (not 'pump') their sister's name into Google and be very shocked by what they find.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Fri 29 Jul - 7:55

it is a lovely thought, but is silly in a number of ways. The only scenario this could happen is if a kind, childless person abducted her to raise as their own. Which I highly doubt. But like has been said above, its still not necessarily the case that she will be allowed to see the media, etc. or if she does, it doesn't exactly mean she WILL do anything about it.

The whole "we've all left our kids" thing really winds me up. I have had someone say it to me before "they were on holiday, they didn't expect anything to happen" that isn't the point! I never have left my children, and I never bloody will and I'm certain the majority of parents feel the same way, so don't try to claim otherwise! /rant
Bellatrix
Bellatrix

Female
Number of posts : 13
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Fri 29 Jul - 7:56

F*****g T****r "she will find herself" eh NO!!! If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found 847843

IF she is alive she will NEVER find herself, she was 3 years old when her "pretendy abduction" took place, that previous life has gone never to come back in her memory it will never, ever (via google or not) come back.

NOTICE THE CURRENT WIFE

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 29 Jul - 9:02

This is one of the comments from the Guy"s blog. says it all.

Tenderden
said:

Decidedly low-tech here

but applause - that is a fresh thought about the interconnectedness
of it all and the possibility of an older Madeleine googling herself

however, if Madeleine is still in the land of the living - her
captors/new carers/real parents/vile monsters (take your pick-everyone
else does) will do their damndest to keep her from any means of
communicating with the outside world

including (and especially) the internet

a farm in deepest Wyoming

a gated community in Transvaal

a berber tent in Tunisia

all possibilities

If Madeleine is still on this planet - alive and possibly/hopefully
well & happy - she will probably be living the life of the Amish - a
wide brimmed hat covering her eye-anomaly

Personally, I never believed an alive or deceased Madeleine ever left Portugal
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found Empty Shocking thought!

Post  tigger Fri 29 Jul - 9:05

AnnaEsse wrote:I think it is far more likely that Sean/and or Amelie will be sitting at a computer in school and they will enter (not 'pump') their sister's name into Google and be very shocked by what they find.

Well, that's something I'd not thought of. thanks.

I've noticed in all their photos and videos of the twins, how distant they are. There's one in PdL very early, and they're walking with the twins. There is simply no 'rapport' no emotional connection to be seen, just when you'd expect it the most. The twins are sort of paraded as accessories.
I think these two people were always nr 1 as children and never progressed to normal adulthood.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found Empty slightly off topic

Post  tigger Fri 29 Jul - 9:16

pooh wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:I think it is far more likely that Sean/and or Amelie will be sitting at a computer in school and they will enter (not 'pump') their sister's name into Google and be very shocked by what they find.

So what have the McC's been brainwashing them with, remember seeing they are going to find Madeleine and something to do with a sword. Man this lot are worse than Joseph Goebbels.

I'm just thinking about what Goebbels could have done with TV and Internet. We'd all be singing from his song sheet.

The McC's have been sending the twins birthday cards from Maddie and told them a monster had taken their sister away and Gerry said that even now, Sean and Amelie were running round, they were going to get swords and find the monster who took their sister.

Now I need the quote from Kate where she's said in reply to the twins missing their sister. ' they didn't really have much to do with her...'
This of course much earlier on. Can't keep up with you Kate, I'm going to lie down in a dark room with a wet towel on my head.

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 29 Jul - 9:31

pooh wrote:

So what have the McC's been brainwashing them with, remember seeing they are going to find Madeleine and something to do with a sword. Man this lot are worse than Joseph Goebbels.

Soon after Madeleine disappeared, Kate McCann said the twins were OK because they'd never spent much time with Madeleine. Then amazingly they were setting sweets aside for her and talking about her every day.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Fri 29 Jul - 10:22

i know it might sound daft ,but i have always said if the shit did hit the fan the twins would be rolled out to say they saw swathy man - yes i know they was only 18 mths old but in years to come under some sort of hipnosis or whatever , a family member i have was ill and she went under hypnosis something came back from her child hood and was a big shock
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 29 Jul - 10:27

cass wrote:i know it might sound daft ,but i have always said if the shit did hit the fan the twins would be rolled out to say they saw swathy man - yes i know they was only 18 mths old but in years to come under some sort of hipnosis or whatever , a family member i have was ill and she went under hypnosis something came back from her child hood and was a big shock

The twins were 2 years and three months. They were born in February 2005.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Fri 29 Jul - 10:34

phoo yes i feel for the twins too , they have had them brain washed from the start , mummy n daddy always on their holidays ,[looking ? for big sister ] i really feel for the poor mites , do they take them on holiday ? does anyone know if they are allowed
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Fri 29 Jul - 11:06

Hmm ... it's a hard choice to have to make but I'm going with complete nutjob. If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found 294124
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Fri 29 Jul - 11:39

quote..."They are being brainwashed I feel for them. What sort of mental state will they be in, in their teens if this keeps up, I can see some really screwed up kids roaming Rothley.." unquote

Scary thought, remember Jeremy Bamber !
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 29 Jul - 11:43

buildersbum wrote:F*****g T****r "she will find herself" eh NO!!! If Madeleine Is Alive, She Won’t Be Found 847843

IF she is alive she will NEVER find herself, she was 3 years old when her "pretendy abduction" took place, that previous life has gone never to come back in her memory it will never, ever (via google or not) come back.

NOTICE THE CURRENT WIFE

I noticed the bit about the current wife. Why put that unless he has been married a few times before and expects to marry a few more times after this one!!!

A complete head-the-ball. As the lady customer in the cafe said in "When Harry met Sally " I'll have whatever she had ( or words to that effect). This guy is away with the fairies.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next