Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

+13
bill516
Keela
kitti
duncanmac
hobnob
malena stool
Bobsy
ProfessorPlum
Wintabells
ELI
ann_chovey
AnnaEsse
Annabel
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  Angelique Wed 30 Nov - 23:56

kathybelle

Kate acknowledges the cadaver scent because she tries to excuse it and in so doing confirms that the dogs are correct.

Thank you for posting your reply from the BBC. As NoStone has said it does look like a standard answer. Same old gobbledegook stuff.

I wish you better luck with your second attempt. Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED. - Page 2 25346

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  kathybelle Thu 1 Dec - 1:07

Angelique wrote:kathybelle

Kate acknowledges the cadaver scent because she tries to excuse it and in so doing confirms that the dogs are correct.

Thank you for posting your reply from the BBC. As NoStone has said it does look like a standard answer. Same old gobbledegook stuff.

I wish you better luck with your second attempt. Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED. - Page 2 25346

Thanks Angelique, I've sent another email, I'll see if I get the same answer as the last time.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 1 Dec - 6:50

Well done kathybelle

We are paying the BBC at the very least they should be impartial.

I wonder how many letters of complaint they have received about this particular show?
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2