Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Interesting Theory/thelostmarketingploy

+3
frencheuropean
Sunflower27
Annabel
7 posters

Go down

An Interesting Theory/thelostmarketingploy Empty An Interesting Theory/thelostmarketingploy

Post  Annabel Sat 22 Oct - 13:39

http://thelostmarketingploy.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html

An Interesting Theory
"It was to be the last night of the vacation and both parents were anxious to get to the supper
they had planed with all their party buds and the boys were tired from playing all day and they
had no problem getting them ready and put to bed.
Maddy was a problem because she knew it was the last night and did not want to waste any part of
it sleeping and really wanted to join her parents at dinner with her parent's friends and objected
to being left out of all the fun. She loved grownups and wanted to go too.
As the time for the parents to leave she got very unruly and demanded she should go with
them and it grew to be a war of wits between a 3 and a half year old Maddy and two parents who
wanted to celebrate one more time away from the children with friends.
One or the other parent, Both Doctors, suggested they give Maddy a sleeping pill or a setetave and
the case was made. Maddy would not be going to the dinner party.
While Kate was having a quick shower and did her face, Gerry got out his Medical bag and selected
a suitable drug for little Maddy and gave it to her. She had had this done to her before so she made no fuss
and accepted the needle as before.
The needle did not take the desired effect right away and Maddy started up again about wanting to join the party
and Gerey put his Medical bag away and left Maddy to continue to stew and protest and went and took
a shower as Kate finished putting on here face and....
When Kate was ready she came out and found Maddy searching her clothes for a dress to go to the party
and had to tell Maddy one last time she was not going with them and she had to go to sleep now as they were
already late and she got out her own Medical kit and proceeded to give Maddy a sedative and got her ready for
bed and put her there.
Maddy, at that point gave up the protest because the first sedative was starting to kick in and when Gerry came
out of the bathroom he dressed to party and Maddy was quiet now and they did their final checks and kisses and left
for the Party.
To be continued.. in part two. cause there is more to the story, much more." - Credits to our Friend Larry. -
See the page "How does this make you feel? - A Theory By Larry" here on this blog in a near future for the part two. http://thelostmarketingploy.blogspot.com/p/how-does-this-page-make-you-feel.html
Posted by megafundline at 10:24
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
An Interesting Theory/thelostmarketingploy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An Interesting Theory/thelostmarketingploy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Theory/thelostmarketingploy Empty Re: An Interesting Theory/thelostmarketingploy

Post  Sunflower27 Sat 22 Oct - 18:15

I doubt they needed to give Madeleine a needle. A sedative in a drink would have sufficed for a small child.

No-one likes getting needles, least of all a little child. There was no need for them to inject her. If she was 'used' to needles and the pain they caused it would have caused an almighty uproar so I don't buy that at all.

I do believe she was sedated though and I believe she woke and feeling groggy slipped and fell, fatally. I've always believed this. The gruesome twosome were too busy enjoying their vino and banter to check on her. When they found her, she had been dead well over an hour. I'd say she woke when she heard them close the sliding door, so possibly she was dead for two hours when they found her :(
Sunflower27
Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :
An Interesting Theory/thelostmarketingploy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An Interesting Theory/thelostmarketingploy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Theory/thelostmarketingploy Empty Re: An Interesting Theory/thelostmarketingploy

Post  frencheuropean Sat 22 Oct - 19:55

IMO, something happened earlier, around 5/6 when the parents/or Kate only, were there. I say that because D.Payne is obviously lying when he insists he saw Kate and the 3 children in white pyjamas when he went to the flat at around 7 ( or earlier, it's not very clear in his testimonies). That could mean that, at this time, the child was already dead ( sedative and fall or blow)and the parents in the know. It would explain the fast cleaning of the flat and the sharing of the plan with some tapas and , may be, someone else who knew better the town and could help to dispose of the body.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 22 Oct - 21:54

I believe Madeleine died accidentally in 5a , but probably just after the McCanns went out. She was dead when Gerry checked at 9pm but he did not tell Kate. When Oldfield checked at 9.30pm he just listened from outside so that when Kate went to check her reaction
was genuine, to the extent her first thought was to let Gerry know , completely forgetting the twins because they were sound asleep.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Theory/thelostmarketingploy Empty Ritalin

Post  NoStone Sat 22 Oct - 22:02

'A growing number of youngsters taking the drug Ritalin® (methylphenidate) experience overdose, researchers report. Most cases were due to parents or caregivers unintentionally giving patients excessive amounts of the drug.

http://www.drugrehab.net/ritalin-abuse/

Symptoms of Ritalin overdose may include: Agitation, confusion, convulsions (may be followed by coma), delirium, dryness of mucous membranes, enlarging of the pupil of the eye, exaggerated feeling of elation, extremely elevated body temperature, flushing, hallucinations, headache, high blood pressure, irregular or rapid heartbeat, muscle twitching, sweating, tremors, vomiting.'

http://ritalinsideeffects.net/

Ritalin is a "brand-name" for a medication made from Methylphenidate. Methylphenidate (MPH) is a stimulant used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, or ADHD, in both children and adults. There is an unbelievable amount of research done on children and Ritalin, less with Dexedrine, ADDerall, and Cylert. We have heard that Ritalin is the most widely studied medication prescribed to children in the world, and we would not dispute that claim. It seems that every doctoral candidate writing his dissertation for psychology does something with Ritalin.

http://newideas.net/adhd/medication/ritalin

NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 23 Oct - 9:57

"It was to be the last night of the vacation and both parents were anxious to get to the supper
they had planed with all their party buds and

no it wasn't, Maddie had a little dance routine she was going to do at the creche the following day.....Kate...'I never got to see it'

Pedantic I know, but.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 23 Oct - 10:04

ann_chovey wrote:"It was to be the last night of the vacation and both parents were anxious to get to the supper
they had planed with all their party buds and

no it wasn't, Maddie had a little dance routine she was going to do at the creche the following day.....Kate...'I never got to see it'

Pedantic I know, but.

Morning ann_chovey, well since you are going to be pedantic "The boys were tired after playing all day? shouldn"t it be the Twins.? An Interesting Theory/thelostmarketingploy 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 23 Oct - 10:14

Hi Panda An Interesting Theory/thelostmarketingploy 306321 important to get the basic facts right I think. Don't buy the 'injection' theory myself.
DP's visit is an elaborate decoy i.m.o. KM's movements are v. vague that afternoon, some said they saw her jogging and waved, but she was hacked off at not going to the beach, so was Maddie I bet.

Last edited by ann_chovey on Mon 24 Oct - 15:26; edited 1 time in total
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 23 Oct - 10:41

ann_chovey wrote:Hi Panda An Interesting Theory/thelostmarketingploy 306321 important to get the basic facts right I think. Don't by the 'injection' theory myself.
DP's visit is an elaborate decoy i.m.o. KM's movements are v. vague that afternoon, some said they saw her jogging and waved, but she was hacked off at not going to the beach, so was Maddie I bet.

No, I don"t accept the injection theory either, wasn"t there Calpol in the Medicine Cabinet.? We can surmise all we like but until Madeleine"s
body is found or the McCanns confess this case will remain a mystery. The biggest mistake the PJ made IMO was not having a recon while the
McCanns were still in Portugal . The statements would have been relatively fresh and a lot of these anomalies cleared up.

Their 3min. v 30min meeting between Kate and Payne, the reason O"Brien left to care for his sick child in such a hurry, why couldn"t Jane Tanner look after her.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Sun 23 Oct - 11:21

[quote="Panda"]I believe Madeleine died accidentally in 5a , but probably just after the McCanns went out.
I agree with Panda that this is probably what happened.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 23 Oct - 11:56

[quote="keepingmum"]
Panda wrote:I believe Madeleine died accidentally in 5a , but probably just after the McCanns went out.
I agree with Panda that this is probably what happened.

Hi keepingmum...hope all is well with you and yours. Yes, this looks like another jonbenet mystery, never to be solved. The only thing we can
hope for is maybe Amaral has an Ace up his sleeve which he will use at the Trial.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Mon 24 Oct - 13:59

Was'nt Ritalin mentioned in the early days?? Its 'administered' in tablet form!!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 24 Oct - 18:32

NoStone wrote:Was'nt Ritalin mentioned in the early days?? Its 'administered' in tablet form!!

I don"t remember Ritalin, isn"t it administered for attention deficiency.......bit strong for Madeleine, I remember Calpol being mentioned and
honestly don"t believe the McCanns would give their children any harmful drugs.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Tue 25 Oct - 11:06

Panda wrote:
NoStone wrote:Was'nt Ritalin mentioned in the early days?? Its 'administered' in tablet form!!

I don"t remember Ritalin, isn"t it administered for attention deficiency.......bit strong for Madeleine, I remember Calpol being mentioned and
honestly don"t believe the McCanns would give their children any harmful drugs.

That's the very point Panda! I dont think it is legal to administer Ritalin to under 7's in this country as far as I recall. What I do recall Ritalin mentioned at about the same time as calpol, one of those reports that no doubt has been whooshed! Was there not also mention of drugs - strewn across a coffee table in the apartment? Was this possibly meant as a clue waiting to be found should a body be found full of toxins turn up??

The bathroom cabinets of GP friends of mine resemble more a pharmacy and they certainly carry a 'mini-bar' of drugs around with them when they go on hol or even just a weekend away, especially so when they had young chldren. Although Dr's cannot prescribe to themselves, legally that is, they can prescribe to each other which begs the question for investigation, did anyone prescribe Ritalin to Kate at any time? Of course it might have been for her own use but then again!!!???
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 25 Oct - 11:21

Morning NoStone,

It was mentioned a long time ago that with John McCann working for Astrazeneca the McCanns had no problem getting drugs. Also, Kate
McCann used her Maiden name when she worked as a Doctor, and there was a bottle of pills in the Medicine Cabinet in 5a which we thought
at first were her Uncles. They were obviously Kates, so why was she taking tablets/pills?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Tue 25 Oct - 11:51

Panda wrote:Morning NoStone,

It was mentioned a long time ago that with John McCann working for Astrazeneca the McCanns had no problem getting drugs. Also, Kate
McCann used her Maiden name when she worked as a Doctor, and there was a bottle of pills in the Medicine Cabinet in 5a which we thought
at first were her Uncles. They were obviously Kates, so why was she taking tablets/pills?

Morning Panda! Dr's carry pills around with them as they would be lost without them (a bit like a woman and her handbag [GLUMP! An Interesting Theory/thelostmarketingploy 29204 ] Even if they have not been prescribed them personally, they trade them a bit like kids trade sweeties. I wonder if they were to raid the McC's house right now - what drugs they would find and even more intrestingly - how they got there prescribed or otherwise???!! I am not sure if Gerry in his current role is able to prescribe drugs generally?? - will have to ask my friends and come back to you on that one.
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 25 Oct - 11:58

NoStone wrote:
Panda wrote:Morning NoStone,

Morning Panda! Dr's carry pills around with them as they would be lost without them (a bit like a woman and her handbag [GLUMP! ] Even if they have not been prescribed them personally, they trade them a bit like kids trade sweeties. I wonder if they were to raid the McC's house right now - what drugs they would find and even more intrestingly - how they got there prescribed or otherwise???!! I am not sure if Gerry in his current role is able to prescribe drugs generally?? - will have to ask my friends and come back to you on that one.

I don"t think either of them could prescribe drugs for each other, but John McCann would have access to samples .

Considering Kate went through the trauma of IVF treatment I wonder why she kept her Maiden name, to me it"s more a statement of Family
for the Mother to take the Father"s Surname,
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down