Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?)

+20
gillyspot
ann_chovey
tangerinedreams
Autumn
cass
enki
dazedandconfused
dutchclogs
pennylane
AnnaEsse
Bobsy
malena stool
mara thon
NoStone
kitti
platinum
steve1295
chrissie1
almostgothic
margaret
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) Empty The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?)

Post  Loopdaloop Fri 11 Nov - 19:53

The Mccann's have put on the facebook page ideas for a christmas appeal single.

UNREAL>>>> Do they really think they will get away with a 'charity single' ? do they really think they will get to number one?
They are asking for suggestions. What suggestions do you think we could come up with as a forum for them? :D

I think a medley

and finally (my personal wishes)
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) Empty Re: The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?)

Post  chrissie1 Fri 11 Nov - 20:06

Money, money, money by Abba

They really are taking the mick, also Watching the detectives by Elvis costello The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) 294124
chrissie1
chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :
The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) Empty Re: The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?)

Post  margaret Fri 11 Nov - 20:14

Loopdaloop wrote:The Mccann's have put on the facebook page ideas for a christmas appeal single.

UNREAL>>>> Do they really think they will get away with a 'charity single' ? do they really think they will get to number one?
They are asking for suggestions. What suggestions do you think we could come up with as a forum for them? :D

I do hope this is a joke... well now l know the Mcs are involved in that FB page - only they could come up with such a tacky, sick idea.

Drugs dont work - The Verve

margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Fri 11 Nov - 20:16

Hopefully after the review

I fought the law (but the law won) by the Clash (or Bobby Fuller Four)
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 11 Nov - 20:24

Book of Liars.

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie1 Fri 11 Nov - 20:43

Smile like you mean it The Killers
chrissie1
chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 11 Nov - 21:11

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 11 Nov - 21:31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmtX9CYIAnY

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 11 Nov - 21:35

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 11 Nov - 21:40

You think that's bad enough, someone has suggested that anyone that wins the lottery should have a percentage taken out to go to the madeleine fund.....now that is what is called WINNING THE LOTTERY!!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 11 Nov - 21:43

Argh!!! Find that person and lock them up for their own safety!

The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) 738116
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Fri 11 Nov - 21:46

I would like to see the McCanns actually "donate" some money to the fund not just take it. Not as if they can't afford it surely.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 11 Nov - 21:49

kitti wrote:You think that's bad enough, someone has suggested that anyone that wins the lottery should have a percentage taken out to go to the madeleine fund.....now that is what is called WINNING THE LOTTERY!!!!

It's becoming more and more clear that the average age of supporters on the McCanns' Facebook page must be around 13, young people who have no idea what the fund has been and is being used for, and the difference between a private, limited company, and a charity.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 11 Nov - 21:58

I know it sounds awful but I just have to laugh when I look at the webpage, they have turned it into a farce, and I would like to know WHO is webmaster and I bet she is getting payed for touting all this nonsense.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Fri 11 Nov - 23:01

steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Fri 11 Nov - 23:08

steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sat 12 Nov - 0:19

Killers (again) Are We Human..
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Sat 12 Nov - 1:56

margaret wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:The Mccann's have put on the facebook page ideas for a christmas appeal single.

I do hope this is a joke... well now l know the Mcs are involved in that FB page - only they could come up with such a tacky, sick idea.

I think you will find that the OP of this thread is a joke. At least I hope it is as I can't believe it could be anything worse. There is nothing on the Facebook page suggesting a Christmas single at all.

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
What song reminds you of Madeleine? Post it and let us know. We are putting together a Christmas appeal
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 224
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 13 Nov - 2:47

platinum wrote:
margaret wrote:

I think you will find that the OP of this thread is a joke. At least I hope it is as I can't believe it could be anything worse. There is nothing on the Facebook page suggesting a Christmas single at all.

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
What song reminds you of Madeleine? Post it and let us know. We are putting together a Christmas appeal

It wasn't a joke! If you read through the rest of the comments by the OFMC page creator it looks like they are considering a charity single!
('Awareness' and easy money what more could they want?)

Very funny videos people have posted btw!!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sun 13 Nov - 4:59

Money makes the world go round The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) 182123 The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) 182123 The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) 182123 The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) 182123 the greedy Bu***s What next I wonder ??? The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) 371436 The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) 816281
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 Nov - 6:20

And now, the end is nigh, and as I face the final curtain...........I DID IT MY WAY!!!! Let"s hope the end really is nigh for this soulless couple
who have always been more interested in making money than seriously trying to find Madeleine.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 13 Nov - 10:58

This isn't about money, it's about the looming trial and they want to be seen doing things for ALL missing children .

Whom is going to sing this song?

Is the person who originally sings it going to allow the mccanns to let there record be used, without renumeration to this singer?

Are they going to ask permission from this singer?

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sun 13 Nov - 12:12

kitti wrote:This isn't about money, it's about the looming trial and they want to be seen doing things for ALL missing children .

Whom is going to sing this song?

Is the person who originally sings it going to allow the mccanns to let there record be used, without renumeration to this singer?

Are they going to ask permission from this singer?

This could be a very amusing thread Kitti! The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) 25346 Of course the Mc's will rally round their celeb friends so we could have Richard Branson and JK Rowling in a duo together in a sort of Peter Kay and Susan Boyle style variation 'We know her so well'!!

- or how about Gordon Brown & The Wailers - 'No Woman No Crime'

Lorraine Kelly - Tell It To My Heart

Richard & Judy - 'Truth Is'

I am sure there will be lots of celebs queing up, if not maybe they will have to settle for -

Comical Clarrie and the Tapas Crew signing......'SIlence is Golden'?? The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) 23324

NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 Nov - 13:01

Philomena,,,,,, Stuck in the middle with you The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?) 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sun 13 Nov - 13:28

Philomena................big panty woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGbXXu6P76w
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next