Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"When people take the piss"

+2
chrissie
Lillyofthevalley
6 posters

Go down

"When people take the piss" Empty "When people take the piss"

Post  marxman Fri 18 May - 8:59

marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
"When people take the piss" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"When people take the piss" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

"When people take the piss" Empty Re: "When people take the piss"

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 18 May - 9:10

Great find marxman "When people take the piss" 307691 "When people take the piss" 307691

Imo things are coming along nicely.......

The CEO of that group, Rebecca Brooks, who herself has just been arrested for perverting the course of justice, blackmailed, there is no other word for it; blackmailed the Prime Minister of Great Britain into setting up this sham of a review.

Whats your next move going to be Dave??????????
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
"When people take the piss" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"When people take the piss" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 18 May - 9:46

Brilliant! "When people take the piss" 307691
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 May - 10:27

I don't agree that the Review is a sham at all. Redwood was between a rock and a hard place and I am confident that the details of what is being done, by whom and when will remain privileged and not discussed with either Healy, McCann or the great unwashed. PR is a necessary (?!) facet of modern life, but when one can't say anything, it can take an awful lot of words to achieve that!

And I certainly don't think Cameron (who, let's not forget, is Prime Minister and does not do or decide everything himself in isolation - there is a huge Civil Service, Police Authorities and all sorts of other bodies with an interest) would give in to "Blackmail".

Nevertheless, however the Review came into being, it is being conducted by a Police Service that is already having to account for itself and to atone for past inefficiencies, indiscretions and wrong-doings.

So have faith!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 18 May - 10:45

Thanks marxman....excellent , and the video on saving the Whale, scroll down, is great.

Cameron as i have said before is reactive, not proactive and now , to cover his embarassment about Rebekah has launched into a scathing attack of
the EU which he will no doubt continue at the G8. As a Member of the EU, he should have done this a long time ago because Britain is very vulnerable
but it's only to distance himself from RB. If. as expected the Review produces no evidence of Portugese ineptitude, how is he going to explain to every
one why it seemed like a good idea at the time to believe the McCanns.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 May - 11:09

Panda wrote:
If. as expected the Review produces no evidence of Portugese ineptitude, how is he going to explain to every

.............. because Healy, McCann and at least one other will be banged up at Her Majesty's Pleasure (and ours!) "When people take the piss" 25346

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 18 May - 11:18

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Panda wrote:
If. as expected the Review produces no evidence of Portugese ineptitude, how is he going to explain to every

.............. because Healy, McCann and at least one other will be banged up at Her Majesty's Pleasure (and ours!) "When people take the piss" 25346

Morning TIEN.....I like your optimism , hope I live long enough to witness your prediction. "When people take the piss" 944533
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 18 May - 11:19

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Panda wrote:

Morning TIEN.....I like your optimism , hope I live long enough to witness your prediction. "When people take the piss" 944533
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 May - 11:20

So do I, Panda (West Indies all out first ball of the day) "When people take the piss" 306321
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 18 May - 16:42

The End Is Nigh wrote:So do I, Panda (West Indies all out first ball of the day) "When people take the piss" 306321

Didn't Stuart do well, 6 wickets "When people take the piss" 307691
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 May - 16:48

Only the fifth England bod to get on t'board both for a 5+ wkt haul and for scoring a ton.

The others are/were Beefy, Fred, Illy and Gubby Allen "When people take the piss" 307691 "When people take the piss" 944533
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 18 May - 17:04

The End Is Nigh wrote:Only the fifth England bod to get on t'board both for a 5+ wkt haul and for scoring a ton.

The others are/were Beefy, Fred, Illy and Gubby Allen "When people take the piss" 307691 "When people take the piss" 944533

Iv'e been out all day so will watch the highlights later on channel 5.

Back on topic now. Because the McCanns have walked on water for the last 5 years , it is hard to know what is going to change the situation. If all
SY can come up with is the 'you cannot be serious' sightings revealed so far David Cameron will get a lot of stick from his Party for wasting all this
money.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 May - 17:14

The past is the past. The current Review and the ongoing work in Portugal will get there, I have no doubt.

Do people really expect SY to make a running commentary of progress on substantive issues? That won't happen.

And Strauss has just got that elusive Century.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

"When people take the piss" Empty I enjoy reading what you BOTH say

Post  comperedna Fri 18 May - 18:22

... both Panda and TEIN ... Hey ho... and on we go...
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 18 May - 18:30

[quote="comperedna"]... both Panda and TEIN ... Hey ho... and on we go...[/quote

Hi comperedna.......you can say that again "When people take the piss" 294124

I don't think I could stomach another Redwood prospective lead.....are we to expect another 192 of these possibles?????? If so, I will hibernate and
you can tell me when it's all over. Having said that the Press has not insulted our intelligence for the last few days "When people take the piss" 680495
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Fri 18 May - 20:10

The End Is Nigh wrote:The past is the past. The current Review and the ongoing work in Portugal will get there, I have no doubt.

Do people really expect SY to make a running commentary of progress on substantive issues? That won't happen.

And Strauss has just got that elusive Century.

Totally agree TEIN, the 'joint' operation by both
the NSY and PJ can NOT support a lie.....'The
Truth of the Lie' as in GA's book title equates
to finding out what this monstrous lie is, how
many are involved and what will be the fall-out
and its effects on certain individuals.This will
take time and many unsavoury methods on the
way.
I tend to trust the cops, I may not understand
their methodology but I think that they will get
to the bottom of this. The whole world is watching.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 May - 20:12

And equally interesting is your new Avatar! "When people take the piss" 884747
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Fri 18 May - 20:15

The End Is Nigh wrote:And equally interesting is your new Avatar! "When people take the piss" 884747

Yup..had to rid myself of that squirrel,
was doing my head in "When people take the piss" 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 18 May - 22:59

There are very few cases i can think of where the 'cops' have actually managed to solve complex crimes.There are countless cases where the cops have messed up and become embroiled in incompetence and corruption.That is the reality as i see it.All the signs to date are that the SY 'review' into the mccann case fits into the later category.
The window of opportunity to solve this case was closed when the case was shelved.No way do cops actually solve cases so many years later when everything has become even murkier than before.

eta; Thats not to say that age old cases dont get solved but its not through dilligent and intelligent detective work wading through box after box of case files.Its usually when a body or witness turns up years later.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down