Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Kate"s Diary

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  Annabel on Thu 17 Nov - 20:59

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t17553-lo-que-no-cuenta-el-diario-secreto-de-kate-mccann


Kate McCann has been in Madrid to present the book “Madeleine”, based upon her diaries and in which she exhaustively describes the police and personal efforts to recover her daughter. On 3rd May 2007, Maddie McCann aged four, disappeared whilst sleeping with her twin siblings in a chalet in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve. Since then, nothing has been heard about the girl.

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  Panda on Thu 17 Nov - 21:02

gillyspot wrote:It's crossed wires platinum. Panda thought my letter was from Kate McCann not the Home Office.

I wasn't clear enough (as usual) lol

It wouldn"t be the Home Office, it would be Mrs Justice Hogg at the High Court. This Judge dealt with the initial work required to make
Madelaine a WOC and who the Mccanns appealed to have access to the LP Files. The Chief constable from Leicester was outraged saying
it was an ongoing case. In the event the McCanns only received 8 pieces.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  Panda on Thu 17 Nov - 21:07

Annabel wrote:http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t17553-lo-que-no-cuenta-el-diario-secreto-de-kate-mccann


Kate McCann has been in Madrid to present the book “Madeleine”, based upon her diaries and in which she exhaustively describes the police and personal efforts to recover her daughter. On 3rd May 2007, Maddie McCann aged four, disappeared whilst sleeping with her twin siblings in a chalet in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve. Since then, nothing has been heard about the girl.

Thanks annabel, I presume this is not a new trip to Madrid. I should think they have stopped promoting the Book now and doubt they will have sold many books.The Publishers who translated 384 pages will have lost money I think.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  platinum on Thu 17 Nov - 21:07

Panda wrote:
gillyspot wrote:It's crossed wires platinum. Panda thought my letter was from Kate McCann not the Home Office.

I wasn't clear enough (as usual) lol

It wouldn"t be the Home Office, it would be Mrs Justice Hogg at the High Court. This Judge dealt with the initial work required to make
Madelaine a WOC and who the Mccanns appealed to have access to the LP Files. The Chief constable from Leicester was outraged saying
it was an ongoing case. In the event the McCanns only received 8 pieces.

Still don't see how she would know why the McCanns havent asked for their child back?

platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 224
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  gillyspot on Thu 17 Nov - 21:08

Panda wrote:
gillyspot wrote:It's crossed wires platinum. Panda thought my letter was from Kate McCann not the Home Office.

I wasn't clear enough (as usual) lol

It wouldn"t be the Home Office, it would be Mrs Justice Hogg at the High Court. This Judge dealt with the initial work required to make
Madelaine a WOC and who the Mccanns appealed to have access to the LP Files. The Chief constable from Leicester was outraged saying
it was an ongoing case. In the event the McCanns only received 8 pieces.

Actually the letter is from someone high up in the Home Office on headed paper.

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  kitti on Thu 17 Nov - 22:02

Platinum .....the same way the Mad lawyer got the so called 'complaint from Sofia amaral' which was filed away......other people work in those offices apart from the PJ.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  Wintabells on Thu 17 Nov - 22:59

Panda wrote:

Thanks to mccannfiles.......too long to post all the entries but if you want to take time it is very revealing and you can comment on the bits you want to highlight. Sorry, couldn"t post the link as well, but it is easy to find, just the heading on mcccannfiles.

JUST WANTED TO POIINT OUT THAT kATE WAS PAID BY THE NOTW AND THE SUN, SO WHY ARE THEY BRINGING THIS UP AGAIN?

On 14 September 2008, the News of the World published extracts from 'Kate's Diary'. The newspaper claimed that the 135-page 'journal', written on an A4 pad, had been passed to them by a Portuguese reporter. When it became apparent that Kate had not given authorisation for its release, the online article was instantly removed. Both The Sun and the News of the World published apologies and made an undisclosed payment to Madeleine's Fund. Portugal's best-selling daily newspaper 'Correio da Manhă' had already serialised extracts from the diary during July 2008 without comment from the McCanns.



Hi Panda - I've removed all of the red bits, leaving the content of your opening post. (I think). Hope this is what you wanted.

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1328
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  Panda on Thu 17 Nov - 23:07

Wintabells wrote:
Panda wrote:

Thanks to mccannfiles.......too long to post all the entries but if you want to take time it is very revealing and you can comment on the bits you want to highlight. Sorry, couldn"t post the link as well, but it is easy to find, just the heading on mcccannfiles.

JUST WANTED TO POIINT OUT THAT kATE WAS PAID BY THE NOTW AND THE SUN, SO WHY ARE THEY BRINGING THIS UP AGAIN?

On 14 September 2008, the News of the World published extracts from 'Kate's Diary'. The newspaper claimed that the 135-page 'journal', written on an A4 pad, had been passed to them by a Portuguese reporter. When it became apparent that Kate had not given authorisation for its release, the online article was instantly removed. Both The Sun and the News of the World published apologies and made an undisclosed payment to Madeleine's Fund. Portugal's best-selling daily newspaper 'Correio da Manhă' had already serialised extracts from the diary during July 2008 without comment from the McCanns.



Well aren"t you kind, yes that"s fine, posters can read the file.......very long but worth it and comment on the space provided . deleting
it loads of times but it didn2t work, thanks.

Hi Panda - I've removed all of the red bits, leaving the content of your opening post. (I think). Hope this is what you wanted.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  Loopdaloop on Fri 18 Nov - 0:37

Is there any contradictions or changes of story between Kates Diary and Kate's book that anybody has noticed?
Although reading the diary and looking at the detail in the archive it does look as if she made it all up in one go.
Surely if it was a real diary she would have written about M being ill with some reminders about getting medication or whatever!

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  Annabel on Fri 18 Nov - 6:02

I thought Kate could n't remember who asked her to keep a diary

Kate's book:

It was after one of the IFLG meetings that Hugh asked me whether I was keeping a diary. Quite apart from the fact that I was an emotional wreck and hadn’t had time to blink for the past week, the idea had never crossed my mind. I hadn’t kept a diary since my early teens, and the accounts of my life then were mind-numbingly boring: what time I got up, what I ate for each meal and which lesson I’d enjoyed most that day.
‘You should,’ he said. He didn’t elaborate on why. The barrister handed me a spare A4 notebook he happened to have with him.

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  Annabel on Fri 18 Nov - 6:19

Friday, 26 September 2008
Kate McCann's Private Diary


http://themccanngallery.blogspot.com/2008/09/kate-mccanns-private-diary.html

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  Panda on Fri 18 Nov - 6:39

Annabel wrote:I thought Kate could n't remember who asked her to keep a diary

Kate's book:

It was after one of the IFLG meetings that Hugh asked me whether I was keeping a diary. Quite apart from the fact that I was an emotional wreck and hadn’t had time to blink for the past week, the idea had never crossed my mind. I hadn’t kept a diary since my early teens, and the accounts of my life then were mind-numbingly boring: what time I got up, what I ate for each meal and which lesson I’d enjoyed most that day.
‘You should,’ he said. He didn’t elaborate on why. The barrister handed me a spare A4 notebook he happened to have with him.

Didn"t Philomena also suggest Kate heeps a Diary?? Actually the first half deals with arranging photoshoots to invited Journalists, how
fractious the twins are and don"t go to seleep sometimes until 9.30pm (Gerry said on t.V. that they were all in bed and asleep by 7.30pm),phone calls with the Blairs and Gordon Brown etc . It"s only later that she really thinks of Madeleine and sends her messages of love.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  Panda on Fri 18 Nov - 8:33

Annabel wrote:Friday, 26 September 2008
Kate McCann's Private Diary


http://themccanngallery.blogspot.com/2008/09/kate-mccanns-private-diary.html

Thanks Annabel,

I read all of this yesterday it really is a strange diary for a distraught Mother.......the first half deals with the "political pressure" Kate says
should be made, phone calls from the Blairs and Gordon Brown, a word in the right ear arranging the visit to meet the Pope, etc. Only after all this does she get maudling about her love for Madeleine.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  pamalam on Sun 20 Nov - 20:20

Kate McCann's diary plus CORREIO DA MANHA links
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/19-Sep8/NOTW-14-09-08.htm

pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 358
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  Loopdaloop on Mon 21 Nov - 1:06

pamalam wrote: Kate McCann's diary plus CORREIO DA MANHA links
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/19-Sep8/NOTW-14-09-08.htm

I'm surprised by the nature of the comments on that link.

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  tanszi on Mon 21 Nov - 19:42

im not . leaving defenceless children alone is very controversial, people get upset by those who think this action is abysmal and led to Madeleine's disappearance, whilst those who think its ok to leave three defenceless children alone attack those who dont. I m not yet convinced Madeleine was left in apartment 5a. jimo

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate"s Diary

Post  Sponsored content Today at 15:34


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum