Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wonder what the tapas think

+7
kitti
tanszi
Lillyofthevalley
Bobsy
almostgothic
gillyspot
jay2001
11 posters

Go down

wonder what the tapas think  Empty wonder what the tapas think

Post  cass Thu 24 Nov - 12:38

just thinking what the tapas crew think of it all , i mean theres stuff been printed about them too , whay dont they jump on the band wagon ? and as for the diary how the hell is notw got snippets from it ?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
wonder what the tapas think  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100wonder what the tapas think  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

wonder what the tapas think  Empty Re: wonder what the tapas think

Post  jay2001 Thu 24 Nov - 16:39

Cass if the tapas had any consciences they'd have come clean long ago imo. How could they live with themselves in a cover up. They must all have too much to lose. Their lives must be hell like k&g. A living hell but they bought it all on themselves. After all this time I cannot see any of them breaking ranks. No wonder gerry wants to shut the blogs/forums down before the kids who were on that holiday start looking stuff up.

Most folk don't know who the tapas friends are so they probably carry on as normal, but what goes on in their heads. Must be horrifying and until some justice is served for Maddie k&g will keep on keeping lawyers and their dubious entourage in money supplied by people who can ill afford it.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :
wonder what the tapas think  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100wonder what the tapas think  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 24 Nov - 16:47

If you notice the T7 don't give interviews or get in the media at all apart from the odd documentary.

I think they were hoping it would all go away and this pact of silence is basically them saying to the McCanns, do what you want but keep us out of it.

If they all were innocent then they would be giving interviews at times. Such as now one could say how sad it is that their close friends the McCanns are suffering so much etc.

Notice the DEAFENING sound of silence from them?
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Nov - 18:02

Who cares what they think, they know or at least could make a very educated guess as to what happened to that defenceless little lamb. And they've stayed silent all this time, and taken blood money, I hope they all rot in hell for eternity. Every last one of them, I wouldn't spit on any of them if the fires of hell were consuming them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 24 Nov - 18:13

The T7 don't 'think'.

If they did 'think', they:

a) would never have got themselves in this almighty mess in the first place.

b) would have told all they know at the first opportunity.

c) would have considered the consequences for their own families and every other poor sod who has been caught up in this case.

d) would have concluded that justice for a small child was far more important than their precious careers and their shallow 'friendships'.

They don't 'think' because they've nothing to 'think' with, the spineless cowards.

When the time comes, may retribution land on their miserable heads too, though the heavens fall!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 24 Nov - 18:59

gillyspot wrote:If you notice the T7 don't give interviews or get in the media at all apart from the odd documentary.

I think they were hoping it would all go away and this pact of silence is basically them saying to the McCanns, do what you want but keep us out of it.

If they all were innocent then they would be giving interviews at times. Such as now one could say how sad it is that their close friends the McCanns are suffering so much etc.

Good post gilly, my sentiments too wonder what the tapas think  944533 especially...

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Thu 24 Nov - 19:11

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
gillyspot wrote:If you notice the T7 don't give interviews or get in the media at all apart from the odd documentary.

Good post gilly, my sentiments too wonder what the tapas think  944533 especially...

The children of the tapas group are also getting older, re Gerry saying the twins will be on the computers soon. Jane Tanner's eldest is the same age that Madeleine would have been so is maybe already surfing the web.
Surely these children must during the past four plus years have heard their parents speak of this case, even if done after bed time little pigs have big ears as my old Gran used to say when I was a small child and secret stuff was being discussed.
These children will eventually discover that they were left night after night, and that the holiday pals returned minus one.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 24 Nov - 19:40

Bobsy the twins will be about 6 now, Ive been watching the local news and there is an argument going on about a local school giving lessons on sex and informing them about been gay to 4-5 YEAR OLDS, they have this person on who gives the schools all their advice, she says 5 years old IS NOT TO YOUNG!!! obviously the village is in uproar but the school isn't backing down saying that this age isn't to young to learn........so I'm sure the twins and JT's daughter will be surfing the net and no all about sex and gay people.....sad times ahead for them imo.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 24 Nov - 20:00

In his evidence, when asked about the evening when Madeleine disappeared, Gerry stated that a very good friend 'took it upon himself,' to send photographs of Madeleine to major media outlets in the UK in the early hours of May 4th. So, Kate and Gerry had nothing to do with it. It was the very good friend who summoned the hounds of hell! Wonder how the friend, who must have been one of the Tapas crew, feels about being the one who 'took it upon himself.'
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Nov - 20:06

Even more bizarre is sending those pics to UK Media when Madeleine suffered her fate in PDL.

Why on earth would anyone think it was a priority to inform readers of Newspapers in the UK when they could not join in the "search for Madeleine" (In the same way that K&G never really seemed to throw themselves into "the search").

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 24 Nov - 20:12

That would be raising billowing red flags for me. How does his friend have pictures of Madeleine?
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 24 Nov - 21:44

Don't forget Rachel oldfield informed a friend who worked in the BBC off madeleines 'abduction' at 12.30am Friday morning.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 24 Nov - 23:09

AnnaEsse wrote:In his evidence, when asked about the evening when Madeleine disappeared, Gerry stated that a very good friend 'took it upon himself,' to send photographs of Madeleine to major media outlets in the UK in the early hours of May 4th. So, Kate and Gerry had nothing to do with it. It was the very good friend who summoned the hounds of hell! Wonder how the friend, who must have been one of the Tapas crew, feels about being the one who 'took it upon himself.'
NOW WHO THAT FRIEND BE wonder what the tapas think  303636
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 24 Nov - 23:22

Badboy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:In his evidence, when asked about the evening when Madeleine disappeared, Gerry stated that a very good friend 'took it upon himself,' to send photographs of Madeleine to major media outlets in the UK in the early hours of May 4th. So, Kate and Gerry had nothing to do with it. It was the very good friend who summoned the hounds of hell! Wonder how the friend, who must have been one of the Tapas crew, feels about being the one who 'took it upon himself.'
NOW WHO THAT FRIEND BE wonder what the tapas think  303636

Mmm. Just thought a bit more about this. I had assumed that the friend was one of the Tapas Crew. However, Gerry said that it was a very good friend whom they had spoken to in the early hours of May 4th. So, this was perhaps more likely to be someone they spoke to on the phone. That might account for the fact that the first photos released were not from the holiday. A good friend in the UK may have sent photos which he had in his possession.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 24 Nov - 23:28

JON CORNER?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 24 Nov - 23:30

The " good friend " eh!

I wonder if this was Mr Fixit - who was giving advice on what to do and what to say. Pictures could be emailed to whoever it was.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Fri 25 Nov - 15:53

i dont think i worded my opening post right - i too do not give a flying one about what the tapas think - regarding the tapas crew all knowing at the time what was going on , i dont think they did , not all anyway , good point that they dont talk to the press , i would think they arnt allowed to anyway incase it ever came to trial ,another point i think as already said why arnt they there for their friends , support and all that ? as for the children , twins and tapas children i feel so sorry for them . as much as they might get protection of some sort , their lifes have been ruined by the selfish pigs they all call mummy and daddy
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down