Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Sat 10 Dec - 9:14

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

I am creating a VIDEO (including messages of support from anyone who wishes to add a few words) for Goncolo Amaral supporting him for the upcoming trial but, after reading the recent interview (see link) I would like to update it to send for Christmas.

Similar to the Christmas Message to Goncalo and Sofia that I sent last year
http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral/A-Christmas-Message-To-Gon-alo-Sofia-1-917032.html

I am outraged at the repercussions he has suffered and IS suffering because he wanted to find the truth about what happened to Madeleine.

Please send messages on this thread, via Facebook post http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=139554856152847&id=100002389988016#!/profile.php?id=100002389988016, or email hideho1@hotmail.com and I will add them to the video.

I have added a video I created a couple of months ago showing another side to Goncalo Amaral. An emotional side that, along with the recent interview gives an insight to what he is going through.


http://www.algarve123.com/en/Articles/2-1403/“Justice_works_in_Silence”
“..Is it Catholic to hold sentiments of vengeance? To seek to destroy a family as mine has been destroyed?” he asks.
“This litigation will carry a heavy price – but I have faith that the mystery will be resolved. “Even if I “disappear” in the process - as Kate McCann has written that she wishes I would in her book - I have a daughter and lots of friends who will make sure justice is done”.....

"...The theory that has led to his prosecution by the McCanns for defamation is clearly set out in his book “A Verdade de Mentira” (The Truth of the Lie) – banned from sale in 2009, and then “released” by the Appeals Court a year later. We say “released” because the books were actually never returned to publishers Guerra & Paz, and thus they and Amaral have had nothing to sell…
“It’s another part of the whole plot to assassinate my civil position,” Amaral says matter-of-factly. “I’ve been left with no chances; no way of paying my debts; liens on my property. I’ve had to move away from my family in order to protect them. My marriage, well, it’s not so good. Not good at all, really. My life seems to be all about divorce…”
So how does he find the strength to move forwards?"


HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Sun 11 Dec - 3:00

Thanks to those that have sent messages via email hideho1@hotmail.com.

I am working on the video right now and should be completed in a few days...To ensure your message is added you may send email or add to this thread. Please make sure you let me know the name you wish to have it attributed to.

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  Angelique on Sun 11 Dec - 17:48

HiDeHo

I am just now sending a email - have been unable to access my site for a while. Please wait for my message - many thanks.

ETA I am having trouble sending my message so I will put it here.

Hi HiDeHo

Sorry about the delay but having trouble with getting on.

I hope this is not too long:

Bom dias Goncalo Amaral and your family.

I would like to thank you for your tireless efforts to fight for Justice for the child Madeleine and your fortitude against such powerful adversaries and to give you my support in any way I can. There are a great many of us who are standing with you and I pray that you and your family will come through this difficult time. I believe that your fight is just and true I wish for you to find the strength to continue.

Angelique


Last edited by Angelique on Sun 11 Dec - 18:10; edited 2 times in total

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 11 Dec - 18:06

Have emailed a message, HiDeHo.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Mon 12 Dec - 1:20

Thanks so much to those that have sent me messages via email hideho1@hotmail.com

I am completing the video sooner than I anticipated.

I urge anyone who would like to add a message of support to contact me immediately if they would like their comments to be added to the video. They cannot be added later.

Goncalo deserves as much support as possible, especially after all that has been said against him.

Add a few words to this thread or by email.

Thank you...

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  dutchclogs on Mon 12 Dec - 3:29

I sent you a email yesterday hope you got it all right

dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Age : 62
Location : Scotland/Nertherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  kathybelle on Mon 12 Dec - 9:01

HiDeHo wrote:Thanks to those that have sent messages via email hideho1@hotmail.com.

I am working on the video right now and should be completed in a few days...To ensure your message is added you may send email or add to this thread. Please make sure you let me know the name you wish to have it attributed to.

Hello HiDeHo, I also sent you an email containing my message to Dr Amaral. I hope you received it. I'm sure your video with all our messages will cheer up Dr Amaral and his family and show him that he is not standing alone.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Mon 12 Dec - 13:34

I have a page where I am putting all the messages together ready for the screenshots for the video. ( I also have a google translated version I am working on)

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral/Support-Messages-to-Goncalo-Amaral-1-1043859.html

Please check that your message is correct or let me know if you wish to change anything (on this thread or hideho1@hotmail.com )

I still have the ability to edit.

Thanks to all that have sent them. There are about 30 messages so far.

I can add more if you haven't sent one yet.

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Sat 17 Dec - 16:54

It's been a major job but getting close to finished.

It changed from a video of support messages to the story of Gonçalo Amaral the man and the slurs. Hopefully this may help people to know the kind of man he is and what he has suffered.

A worthwhile video not to be rushed imo.

I am preparing to reformat the messages but would like everyone to take one last look to confirm the messages are correct and the name attributed to it is the one you would like me to use (many personal names instead of ID's as I received most through email)

Support Messages for Gonçalo Amaral
http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral/Support-Messages-to-Goncalo-Amaral-1-1043859.html

There is still a little space left for further messages if your haven't added one yet.

Great news from my son that he is working on a portrait as we speak...(its only taken 2 years...lol)

The end of the weekend is my deadline.

This will be our show of effort and support for Gonçalo Amaral for the upcoming trial but initially for Christmas.


HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  interested on Sat 17 Dec - 17:32

HiDeHo - Thank you for the opportunity to add my support to Dr. Amaral. I have sent my message to your Hotmail address.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2425
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  Angelique on Sat 17 Dec - 17:33

HiDeHo

Thank you for all your hard work in making this video so we can send our wishes and support to Goncaloa Amaral and his family.

I can't wait to see the finished portrait that you son is about to complete.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Sat 17 Dec - 18:04

Angelique wrote:HiDeHo

Thank you for all your hard work in making this video so we can send our wishes and support to Goncaloa Amaral and his family.

I can't wait to see the finished portrait that you son is about to complete.

Ohhh...I can't wait either!

We only discovered his talent when he was 16 and his art teacher and the Principle at the school bought 5 portraits from him!

He loves doing them but unless its a special request he never has time. Hence the two year wait! (and an 'offering' from his mum to motivate him!)

Also...I have someone recording a song for the video tonight. I use a couple of chaps from Youtube but they dont have a specific song in their repertoire so she will be recording it and sending tomorrow. (Fingers crossed it is suitable!) If I use original versions the copyright means it cannot be viewed in Portugal.

Thanks for the message, interested, I will seek it out.

Feel free to add a message here if its easier.

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  cass on Sat 17 Dec - 19:54

i have left a message there but i am guest you could put my name and avi there if you wish . posted wishing them best for 2012

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Sun 18 Dec - 13:28

I have updated the format for the messages.

Last chance to check that your message is correct.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral/Support-Messages-to-Goncalo-Amaral-1-1043859.html

Once on the video it cannot be changed!

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  kathybelle on Sun 18 Dec - 13:56

HiDeHo wrote:I have updated the format for the messages.

Last chance to check that your message is correct.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral/Support-Messages-to-Goncalo-Amaral-1-1043859.html

Once on the video it cannot be changed!

HideHo, ((((hugs)))) xxxx and thanks to you, for providing the video to enable us to send messages to Goncalo Amaral. The video and the way you have set out the tributes to Snr Amaral are lovely and a real credit to you. I love the way you have set out my message and added the photograph of the two kittens.

Although I have saved the link to favourites, is there a way I can download the link? We all know that the McCanns would like to delete anything that shows them in a very bad way. They are using Sean and Amalie as their excuse, but in my opinion, they are doing it for their own selfish reasons.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Sun 18 Dec - 14:09

kathybelle wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:I have updated the format for the messages.

Last chance to check that your message is correct.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral/Support-Messages-to-Goncalo-Amaral-1-1043859.html

Once on the video it cannot be changed!

HideHo, ((((hugs)))) xxxx and thanks to you, for providing the video to enable us to send messages to Goncalo Amaral. The video and the way you have set out the tributes to Snr Amaral are lovely and a real credit to you. I love the way you have set out my message and added the photograph of the two kittens.

Although I have saved the link to favourites, is there a way I can download the link? We all know that the McCanns would like to delete anything that shows them in a very bad way. They are using Sean and Amalie as their excuse, but in my opinion, they are doing it for their own selfish reasons.


Thanks...I have put my heart and soul into this video. I believe it is worth it, and for anyone who watches the video right the way through they will understand why. I have tried to include everything that I feel is worthwhile regarding Snr Amaral, the slurs and the man.

I can send you a screenshot of the entire page once completed but for now here is your message...


HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  kathybelle on Sun 18 Dec - 14:23

HiDeHo wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:I have updated the format for the messages.

Last chance to check that your message is correct.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral/Support-Messages-to-Goncalo-Amaral-1-1043859.html

Once on the video it cannot be changed!

HideHo, ((((hugs)))) xxxx and thanks to you, for providing the video to enable us to send messages to Goncalo Amaral. The video and the way you have set out the tributes to Snr Amaral are lovely and a real credit to you. I love the way you have set out my message and added the photograph of the two kittens.

Although I have saved the link to favourites, is there a way I can download the link? We all know that the McCanns would like to delete anything that shows them in a very bad way. They are using Sean and Amalie as their excuse, but in my opinion, they are doing it for their own selfish reasons.


Thanks...I have put my heart and soul into this video. I believe it is worth it, and for anyone who watches the video right the way through they will understand why. I have tried to include everything that I feel is worthwhile regarding Snr Amaral, the slurs and the man.

I can send you a screenshot of the entire page once completed but for now here is your message...


Thank you very much HiDeHo, for putting my message on the forum.

I weep every time I watch the video, Snr Amaral has been to hell and back, because of the disgraceful behaviour towards him, by the McCanns and supporters. Hopefully things will change next February and Snr Amaral will get the result he deserves. When Goncalo Amaral receives your video and all our messages of support, he will know that people like the McCanns and their supporters, are very few and far between.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Sun 18 Dec - 14:26

I've had a few tears while making the video....

Here are some more messages...




HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  Karen on Sun 18 Dec - 14:36

Hideho: I am struggling to register on your site, have filled in all my details BUT it will not send it through - have tried resetting, its not working??

Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Sun 18 Dec - 14:39

Karen wrote:Hideho: I am struggling to register on your site, have filled in all my details BUT it will not send it through - have tried resetting, its not working??

Don't worry, the message is there at the bottom of the page...

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral/Support-Messages-to-Goncalo-Amaral-1-1043859.html

I see there are more so I will add them all, but time is running out!

BTW...no need to register...just add a message in the reply box at bottom of the page (shows as 'Guest') but I need to know the name to attach to message or it will remain anonymous.

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  Karen on Sun 18 Dec - 14:41

HiDeHo wrote:
Karen wrote:Hideho: I am struggling to register on your site, have filled in all my details BUT it will not send it through - have tried resetting, its not working??

Don't worry, the message is there at the bottom of the page...

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral/Support-Messages-to-Goncalo-Amaral-1-1043859.html

I see there are more so I will add them all, but time is running out!

I see that - Thank you very much, can I still be a member of your site as well- have tried!

Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  kathybelle on Sun 18 Dec - 14:44

Hello HiDeHo, I have also tried to register on your site. I was going to try later this evening, in case there was a problem with your website and you were in the process of fixing the problem.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Sun 18 Dec - 22:05

interested wrote:HiDeHo - Thank you for the opportunity to add my support to Dr. Amaral. I have sent my message to your Hotmail address.

I'm not sure if I received yours. Could you send again and I will be sure to include it (dont forget to add name you want ) hideho1@hotmail.com

I still need to add Karen....Is there anyone else I haven't included yet?






HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  pennylane on Sun 18 Dec - 22:30

Hello HiDeHo, if it's not too late, could you make a couple of minor changes to my message please. Could you take the rose off of it, and put "a Joyous and Prosperous New Year"

Thank you so much! xxxx

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  interested on Sun 18 Dec - 23:18

HiDeHo - I have just now read your post - five hour time difference here in Canada - I have sent you another e-mail - this time I remembered to "sign" it - I hope I'm not too late - thank you for the opportunity to be included - your kindness will be appreciated by Dr. Amaral as well as all those who contribute to this blog.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2425
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:36


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum