Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  HiDeHo on Wed 14 Dec - 17:56

Apologies, missed the first portion.

Colin Myler


Dan Sanderson



David Pilditch (McCann Journalist)


Last edited by HiDeHo on Thu 22 Dec - 0:51; edited 5 times in total

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  Bobsy on Wed 14 Dec - 18:01

HiDeHo wrote:Apologies, missed the first portion.



We watched all his evidence today and not until he was questioned re the McCann case did he appear flustered. And all this Gerry and Kate first name terms is just so sycophantic imo.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  dutchclogs on Wed 14 Dec - 18:11

Thanks HiDeHo

dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Age : 62
Location : Scotland/Nertherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  frencheuropean on Wed 14 Dec - 18:33

The pandora email's box is open.

frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1187
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  interested on Wed 14 Dec - 18:36

Will Mitchell issue a statement that the McCanns feel violated that "Clarence" gave permission for the diary to be published??? LOL

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2424
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Merge please

Post  gillyspot on Wed 14 Dec - 18:40

can someone merge this with the other Leveson thread. I have also shared Clarrie's comments on there.

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  Ang on Wed 14 Dec - 18:47

He didn't want Kate to come out of church on a Sunday morning and see it!!!! Priceless

Ang
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 207
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  interested on Wed 14 Dec - 18:58

Ang - I was going to say, 'You can't make this Sh-- up, can you?' but they keep doing it!!! LOL

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2424
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  frencheuropean on Wed 14 Dec - 19:02

I wonder if the transcript of the conversation is to be published.The man in charge of the questionning hesitated a lot before saying it was ambiguous as if he were embarassed by the fact that, may be,it was rather the fault of CM and the blame could be upon the poor Mccanns...

frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1187
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  Guest on Wed 14 Dec - 19:18

17.30 Clarence Mitchell has responded to the claim he approved the publiciation of the Kate McCann diary. He is very angry: he claims his contact with Edmondson was limited to one phone call and one text on the Friday and Saturday of publication. The text was "along the lines" of News of the World wanting to expose the lies of the Portuguese police (according to Channel 4's Andy Davies). Mitchell claims at no point did Edmondson spell out that the News of the World had Kate McCann's diary.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  Panda on Wed 14 Dec - 19:27

Gotcha......Myler said he got the information already printed in Portugal from information provided by the Police and the McCanns did not take any action then. Leveson says "it is all very ambiguous " so may well call the McCanns back to explain .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  frencheuropean on Wed 14 Dec - 19:27


a fair summary:


http://www.journalism.co.uk/news/i-thought-mccanns-knew-about-diary-myler-tells-court/s2/a547214/

frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1187
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Wed 14 Dec - 19:33

Panda wrote:Gotcha......Myler said he got the information already printed in Portugal from information provided by the Police and the McCanns did not take any action then. Leveson says "it is all very ambiguous " so may well call the McCanns back to explain .

Well if he does Panda then I will have respect for the old guy Leveson until then I think I will stick with my opinion that Leveson is another fully paid up supporter of the two child neglectors.
Lets hope that this could be the slow start of the journo fight back, but I won't hold my breath

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  interested on Wed 14 Dec - 19:43

Will Clarence be summoned to Rothley Towers to refresh memories, also known as keep our story straight, before all three are called for an encore performance.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2424
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Wed 14 Dec - 19:55

There must come a day when Mitchell thinks WTF Im I doing, I can't believe all this is worth the wages ive been paid, hasn't he just been on a retainer the last couple of years, if so he must be having sleepless nights, what with the "review" the Amaral Libel case and now the Brown libel case and to top it all off the McCanns "diary" slip up at the leveson inquiry.....

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  Ang on Wed 14 Dec - 20:02

Nice to see discrepancies coming out. I've waited 4 1/2 years for that. Beginning of the end? At the very least, not everything that comes out of McCanns mouths is to be believed (not that I ever believed a word since she washed cuddle cat). And how exactly do you get mentally raped? What goes on in that woman's head? She hasn't yet realised that you either you control your own mind or it controls you. Over to you Kate.

Ang
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 207
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  Panda on Wed 14 Dec - 20:07

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Panda wrote:Gotcha......Myler said he got the information already printed in Portugal from information provided by the Police and the McCanns did not take any action then. Leveson says "it is all very ambiguous " so may well call the McCanns back to explain .

Well if he does Panda then I will have respect for the old guy Leveson until then I think I will stick with my opinion that Leveson is another fully paid up supporter of the two child neglectors.
Lets hope that this could be the slow start of the journo fight back, but I won't hold my breath

Hi Lillyofthevalley.

I don"t think Leveson can ignore this because the McCanns stated the NOTW article was the one that affected Kate so much., yet she would have known about the Portugese Article even if she was back in the U.K. because her Lawyer would have advised her. I also think the Press will have a field day with
this.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

So Who's Lying?

Post  NoStone on Wed 14 Dec - 21:06

As I got home and switched on Sky News I saw images of Kates being escourted by a woman to a seat at the inquiry. The last time I saw anyone escorted that way was when my nan was in a residential home. The last time I saw anyone looking so frail as Kate did in that shot - was in a residential home. I bet Kate was thinking F***ng T**ser F***ng T**ser as the woman helped her to her seat.

Then I saw a man being interviewed who I thought was Colin saying that he the Mc's new what was going to be printed, that he did not want Kate to come out of church on Sunday morning etc...

Then the coverage cut to part of Kate's 'evidence' to the inquiry where she says..I got my handwritten copy of the diary and there is was lifted in its entirety....and put in the newspaper without my knowledge..

Now - one of them must be lying. WHO?

So having told us that her diary had been lifted in its entirety - Kates then tells us that there were discrepancies which she states

..apart from the odd word which was ermm (fiddles with her hands) was errm a translational error in that it had obviously been taken - translated into Portugese and then the Portugese copy had obviously then been translated back into English taken -which was slightly different to the original but pretty much verbatum... '

Now how does she know for a fact? - to state on oath that it HAD been translated into Portugese and translated back into English?? The error could be down to the copy writer but she states it with such conviction as if it was a fact that it had been translated twice??? Where is the evidence?

Without the evidence one might assume that it is a fabrication or a lie.

Colin says she knew - she says she did'nt - but she says it was translated from Portugese - without any evidence.

I know who I believe - the truth stacks up 2 lies to nil imo!!!


NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  dazedandconfused on Wed 14 Dec - 21:48

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Panda wrote:Gotcha......Myler said he got the information already printed in Portugal from information provided by the Police and the McCanns did not take any action then. Leveson says "it is all very ambiguous " so may well call the McCanns back to explain .

Well if he does Panda then I will have respect for the old guy Leveson until then I think I will stick with my opinion that Leveson is another fully paid up supporter of the two child neglectors.
Lets hope that this could be the slow start of the journo fight back, but I won't hold my breath

I'm in complete agreement with all you've said LOTV. No breath holding for me either.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  Guest on Wed 14 Dec - 22:25

And here we go - the red tops are starting to smell the blood.

News of the World's ex-legal manager insists he DID show James Murdoch evidence of phone-hacking in 2008
Madeleine McCann representative 'gave NOTW permission to publish Kate's diaries' claims lawyer, contradicting Kate's claims
James Murdoch 'shown' email which apparently reveals phone-hacking went beyond a single reporter


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074117/News-Worlds-ex-legal-manager-insists-showed-James-Murdoch-evidence-phone-hacking-2008.html#ixzz1gYC0AsyL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  Panda on Wed 14 Dec - 22:38

Iris wrote:And here we go - the red tops are starting to smell the blood.

News of the World's ex-legal manager insists he DID show James Murdoch evidence of phone-hacking in 2008
Madeleine McCann representative 'gave NOTW permission to publish Kate's diaries' claims lawyer, contradicting Kate's claims
James Murdoch 'shown' email which apparently reveals phone-hacking went beyond a single reporter


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074117/News-Worlds-ex-legal-manager-insists-showed-James-Murdoch-evidence-phone-hacking-2008.html#ixzz1gYC0AsyL

I reported earlier on the Armaggedon thread that James Murdoch said he only half read the mobile phone e-mail , but he didn"t do anything about it
because it was Saturday.!!!!!! I think this is the end of the Murdoch empire and hope Kate McCann is hauled before the enquiry I bet she and Gerry are having kittens at the moment. Leveson has no option even if he is a friend of Murdoch, he has to be seen as diligent especially as the Press as you say
are smelling blood.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 14 Dec - 23:19

Panda wrote:
Iris wrote:And here we go - the red tops are starting to smell the blood.

News of the World's ex-legal manager insists he DID show James Murdoch evidence of phone-hacking in 2008
Madeleine McCann representative 'gave NOTW permission to publish Kate's diaries' claims lawyer, contradicting Kate's claims
James Murdoch 'shown' email which apparently reveals phone-hacking went beyond a single reporter


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074117/News-Worlds-ex-legal-manager-insists-showed-James-Murdoch-evidence-phone-hacking-2008.html#ixzz1gYC0AsyL

I reported earlier on the Armaggedon thread that James Murdoch said he only half read the mobile phone e-mail , but he didn"t do anything about it
because it was Saturday.!!!!!! I think this is the end of the Murdoch empire and hope Kate McCann is hauled before the enquiry I bet she and Gerry are having kittens at the moment. Leveson has no option even if he is a friend of Murdoch, he has to be seen as diligent especially as the Press as you say
are smelling blood.

The McCanns asked to be part of the Leveson enquiry. I wonder if they're now wishing they had kept out of things this time. They used the press when it suited them and turned when it didn't suit them. The press are probably smelling blood now and I hope they go for the jugular!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  Panda on Wed 14 Dec - 23:50

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
Iris wrote:And here we go - the red tops are starting to smell the blood.

News of the World's ex-legal manager insists he DID show James Murdoch evidence of phone-hacking in 2008
Madeleine McCann representative 'gave NOTW permission to publish Kate's diaries' claims lawyer, contradicting Kate's claims
James Murdoch 'shown' email which apparently reveals phone-hacking went beyond a single reporter


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074117/News-Worlds-ex-legal-manager-insists-showed-James-Murdoch-evidence-phone-hacking-2008.html#ixzz1gYC0AsyL

I reported earlier on the Armaggedon thread that James Murdoch said he only half read the mobile phone e-mail , but he didn"t do anything about it
because it was Saturday.!!!!!! I think this is the end of the Murdoch empire and hope Kate McCann is hauled before the enquiry I bet she and Gerry are having kittens at the moment. Leveson has no option even if he is a friend of Murdoch, he has to be seen as diligent especially as the Press as you say
are smelling blood.

The McCanns asked to be part of the Leveson enquiry. I wonder if they're now wishing they had kept out of things this time. They used the press when it suited them and turned when it didn't suit them. The press are probably smelling blood now and I hope they go for the jugular!

I posted earlier on the Armaggedon thread a sky report on the James Murdoch /Colin Myler business and Myler makes a couple of references to the NOTW
report about Kate and says he could not understand why Gerry was so angry.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  IAMBAZZA on Thu 15 Dec - 6:54

from the Mail - my italics

Speaking after yesterday’s hearing, Mr Mitchell said: ‘At no point in the one brief call that I received from Ian Edmondson on the Friday evening before publication did he spell out categorically that they had purchased a version of Kate’s diary that had been leaked by the Portuguese police and that they were planning to publish it in as big a way as they subsequently did.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074346/NoW-Editor-Why-I-published-Kate-McCanns-personal-diary.html#ixzz1gaFFu1bc

IAMBAZZA
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 40
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-30

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  Guest on Thu 15 Dec - 7:45

I wonder if Harry Hill will have MITCHELL and MYLER on his show, in one of his FIGHTS!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Leveson Inquiry (Update Dec 21) David Pilditch - Diary - Colin Myler & Dan Sanderson

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:25


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum