Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A hurt which never goes away

+14
almostgothic
Wintabells
interested
jeanmonroe
kathybelle
cass
Justiceforallkids
NoStone
mickey18
kitti
tigger
Velvet
dutchclogs
Annabel
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 Empty Re: A hurt which never goes away

Post  Panda Sat 17 Dec - 14:23

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/latest-news/families-of-missing-people-remember-loved-ones-at-christmas

Fortunately the photo was taken by candlelight so you can't see the gruesome twosome too clearly!

Thanks NBY, doesn"t this make you want to puke?????

Kate McCann said: "The Christmas Carol Service at St
Martin-in-the-Fields was beautiful. The singing, the readings, the
prayers and above all, the togetherness of everyone gathered in the
church were a much-needed reminder that none of us is alone and our
missing loved ones are not forgotten.

"Thank you to the charity Missing People, the Missing Person's Bureau
and to everybody who helped to make the service so special - and for
making the void in our family this Christmas time that little bit
smaller."
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Dec - 14:29

Yes Panda that did bring about an urge in me to kick every inanimate object in sight! Let's hope that Kate managed to keep a straight face when she said it; something that she and Gerry don't always manage to do.

A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 371436
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 17 Dec - 14:45

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/columnists/mcintosh/tm_method=full&objectid=19090951&siteid=115875-name_page.html

THIS OUTSTANDING MODEL FOR MOTHERHOOD FIONA PHILLIPS?

We do things we might not do at home - there's no way the McCanns would have left their tots sleeping in their bedrooms while they went to the local restaurant back in Leicestershire.

HOW DOES SHE KNOW? THEY DID IT EVERY NIGHT IN PDL!

We (PHILLIPS) often left ours sleeping upstairs in a hotel room while we dined downstairs until one night, when they were two and five, we were told they were running up and down the landing screaming and calling for Mummy.

I have never felt so wretched - seeing two tear-stained faces looking questioningly at me as if to say "Why did you leave us?" is an image that has stayed with me.

SO WHY DID YOU LEAVE THEM FIONA? ME TIME? LIKE MCCANNS?

"babysitters who are sometimes male, often complete strangers whose credentials we don't check."

well let's hope this paragon of virture mother phillips dosen't have the gall to complain when one of these completely UNCHECKED stranger male baby sitters turns out to be a paedo!!

NEGLEGENT "BIRDS" OF A FEATHER STICK TOGETHER"!!!!!!!!

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Sat 17 Dec - 15:05; edited 5 times in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 17 Dec - 14:48

kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:

I can't find a report about the service after the event but here's a link to some pre-publicity.

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/fundraising/christmas-carol-service-in-aid-of-missing-people

Shame on the McCanns for gatecrashing another genuine charity event.

Thanks Not Born Yesterday, "That Clarrifies" why the McCanns travelled all the way to London , just to hobnob with the Celebrities . Pity the poor twins,
how often are the Parents with them A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 157799

I've just been on the missing people website and there is a photo of the McCans in a prime spot. They are sitting in between Fiona Phillips and Brenda Blethyn and Trevor McDonald is sitting in front of them. Written in the article is the speech Kate McCann gave.

The service was in the presence of the charity's Royal Patron, the Duchess of Gloucester. I wonder if the McCanns managed to meet her, or if she avoided them like the plague, which is what Prince Charles did, when they attended an event he was also attending.

Hi kathybelle, any chance you can post the link on here so we can see the photo? Ta A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 Icon_flower

A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 306321 Panda, sorry I should have said I clicked the link which is in your post above this post, that I have just written. If you click the link you will see "Home" at the top of the page. Click "Home" and you will come to a page that contains news. The first article in the news section, is called Families of missing people, remember loved ones. Read the article and at the bottom you will see the words "Read more" click the words and you will come to the page where the photograph of the McCanns is.

It"s O.K. Not Born Yesterday posted the link. A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 Icon_flower
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 17 Dec - 17:40

Unfortunately Gerry doesn't have a brilliant sense of HONOUR.

interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 17 Dec - 17:57

interested wrote:Unfortunately Gerry doesn't have a brilliant sense of HONOUR.

I did a double-take passing a large stall at an open air market today and then I thought that Kate could get a Christmas present for Gerry there. The big sign that caught my eye read:

"Everything your reptile could want."
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Dec - 18:02

A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 23324 A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 294124 A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 613255 A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sat 17 Dec - 18:07

A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 Carol-service

"Thank you to the charity Missing People, the Missing Person's Bureau and to everybody who helped to make the service so special - and for making the void in our family this Christmas time that little bit smaller." KMcC.

That little bit of comfort...that last piece of the jigsaw...that little bit smaller. Oh how I loathe the way she speaks.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 17 Dec - 18:22

Wintabells wrote:

"Thank you to the charity Missing People, the Missing Person's Bureau and to everybody who helped to make the service so special - and for making the void in our family this Christmas time that little bit smaller." KMcC.

That little bit of comfort...that last piece of the jigsaw...that little bit smaller. Oh how I loathe the way she speaks.

And 'her perfect little genitals.'
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 17 Dec - 18:28

Wintabells wrote:

All they have done is tour Europe promoting Kate"s Book, take root in Carter Ruck"s Office, attend something like this, a hearing.......do they ever spend
quality time with the twins? do they ever wonder what they are doing, constantly reminding them that Madeleine is still missing and "findable" when , at
two years old the twins memory of their sister would be quite vague now.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sat 17 Dec - 19:07

Does she ever cook a meal or tackle a pile of ironing ready for the working/school week? Or does she still have help as she is so bloody useless at wifely/motherly activities.
Sorry I am not one to swear and get angry but I am livid at this show of being the perfect parents. If there is a God I hope he was watching their every thought that night at the carol service, not action, thought.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Dec - 19:23

Hmm. We chaps can (and do) cook, clean and iron, too, so maybe it's Gerry's job at Rothley Towers?

No, I thought not A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 29204
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 17 Dec - 19:35

Kate McCandle gets on everyone's wick ... A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 371436
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sat 17 Dec - 19:47

The End Is Nigh wrote:Hmm. We chaps can (and do) cook, clean and iron, too, so maybe it's Gerry's job at Rothley Towers?

Eh The End Is Nigh, I know all about that, hubby retired 10 years before me and was the house person 100%, but Kate is the house person but required help with child care and house cleaning. Suppose if you can afford it, then why not? They could afford it, couldn't they?
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 17 Dec - 20:07

The End Is Nigh wrote:Hmm. We chaps can (and do) cook, clean and iron, too, so maybe it's Gerry's job at Rothley Towers?

Gerry has to plan the Wider Agenda TEIN.......didin"t Kate say he wasn"t any help .?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Dec - 20:33

I think what we need, what we really, really need, is a Summative Overview of the apportionment of McChores.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 17 Dec - 20:43

AnnaEsse wrote:
interested wrote:Unfortunately Gerry doesn't have a brilliant sense of HONOUR.

I did a double-take passing a large stall at an open air market today and then I thought that Kate could get a Christmas present for Gerry there. The big sign that caught my eye read:

"Everything your reptile could want."

A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 23324 A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 23324 A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 17 Dec - 20:45

almostgothic wrote:Kate McCandle gets on everyone's wick ... A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 371436

You're in good form, almostgothic! A hurt which never goes away - Page 2 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2