Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloody Footprint

+4
Badboy
Annabel
HiDeHo
Autumn
8 posters

Go down

The Bloody Footprint Empty The Bloody Footprint

Post  Autumn Wed 28 Dec - 15:12

The Evening Standard

Last updated at 23:37pm on 14.10.07

“A bloody footprint was found in Kate and Gerry McCann's apartment, matching a print on their hire car, according to a forensic report shown to The Mail on Sunday.

The existence of the two marks, which has never been revealed until today, is apparently at the heart of renewed suspicion that the couple were involved in their daughter's disappearance.

The FSS results conclude that the footprint matched the pattern of a mark found above the rear bumper of the McCanns' Renault Scenic hire car – a print which Portuguese police apparently believe is consistent with someone lifting a body in or out of the boot.
Blood in the footprint at the apartment was tested for DNA. Results are rated on an eight-point scale: no scientific evidence, limited, moderate, moderately strong, strong, very strong, extremely strong and conclusive.
Scientists found there was only 'moderate' support, number 3 on the scale, to suggest it matched Madeleine's DNA.

What they believe is significant about the footprint is that no traces of blood were found around it.
'It is quite possible, therefore, that the blood had been picked up on the sole of the shoe from outside the apartment, from literally anywhere,' said a source close to the investigation.

The FSS report says the footprint found in the apartment 'was made when the foot was heading towards the bedroom'.

'The impression was made up of small circles and square blocks. It is not possible to ascertain whether the shoe print was from an adult or a child but it is estimated that it was a shoe size 5 or possibly 6. It was of a right shoe.

http://littlemorsals.blogspot.com/2011/05/kate-mccann-book-my-new-pink-trainers.html

Was it ever established whose shoe the print came from?

Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
The Bloody Footprint Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Bloody Footprint Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

The Bloody Footprint Empty Re: The Bloody Footprint

Post  HiDeHo Wed 28 Dec - 15:42

I have compiled many articles on the subject of the 'bloody footprint'...

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Individual-Topics/Bloody-Footprint-1-964199.html

There is a suggestion that it was the shoe of GNR and the details are in the files, though I don't seem to have that info from the files included in the thread so not confirmed.

I have just done a revision of my search for detail of the footprint in the files.

It was 'confirmed' that details of the footprint cannot be found in the files, though many files have not been released to the public (eg Carolyn Carpenter's statement is referred to in the files but not released in the files)

Why was the comment made on Oprah website and by whom?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
The Bloody Footprint Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Bloody Footprint Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Wed 28 Dec - 16:25

Thanks for link Hideho Il have a read through all that interesting info later, hadn't realized there was a footprint on the bumper which was thought to be from the same shoe. So wonder if there is anything in files re suggestion a match was made to the GNR officer or was it something put out by TM?

But odd that Kate makes a point of mentioning her trainers and about the dog biting her leg. Why did she feel it necessary to include this in her book? You get the feeling that there's a reason for it same as other things the McCanns have said in their diaries and blogs

Page 59 – 60 of Kate's book:
"Today [Wednesday 2 May 2007] it rained. The children went to their clubs, but our tennis lessons were postponed. Instead we joined Fiona, David and Dianne at the Millennium restaurant for coffee. We then returned to our apartment and a little while later I left again, to go for a run with Matt. I’d bought a new pair of running shoes a few days before we left for Portugal and they were certainly getting a good initiation. They were pink, which I wasn’t quite sure about – I wondered how seriously a runner in pink trainers could be taken – but after a few outings in the sand they weren’t looking quite so glaringly and girly. As we ran along the promenade, a small dog jumped out from under a bench and attacked my right calf. It was pretty sore and I was a bit shaken, but I carried on as coolly as I could manage. Maybe he just didn’t like those pink trainers."
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 28 Dec - 16:29

There is nothing in the files about the footprint that can be found. (I checked with Ines)

My curiosity was aroused when someone posted on Oprah site claiming it was the GNR officer, and the info was in the files.

I suspect it was considered important to add this to Oprah site with no mention or discussion anywhere else.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Wed 28 Dec - 18:01

[quote="Autumn"]

But odd that Kate makes a point of mentioning her trainers and about the dog biting her leg. Why did she feel it necessary to include this in her book? You get the feeling that there's a reason for it same as other things the McCanns have said in their diaries and blogs

quote]

Autumn dont forget Clarry told us - there is a perfectly innocent explaination for everything the police have or have not found!!! The Bloody Footprint 23324
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 Dec - 18:20

[quote="NoStone"]
Autumn wrote:

quote]

Autumn dont forget Clarry told us - there is a perfectly innocent explaination for everything the police have or have not found!!! The Bloody Footprint 23324

Are Kate's feet a size 6 (Euro 39) because that was the size of the footprint on the bumper. It wouldn't surprise me at all if this is yet another one of their tall stories. They always give up too much information before it's even been asked for. "Sean has developed a taste for Sea Bass". "All the children seemed very sleepy all day on the second". "Kate was attending to up to six dead bodies the week before the holiday". "A dog bit me and my leg bled and then I stood on the car bumper".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 Dec - 18:24

Next up .................. "My Hovercraft is full of Eels"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Wed 28 Dec - 18:33

A bloody footprint was found in Kate and Gerry McCann's apartment, matching a print on their hire car, according to a forensic report shown to The Mail on Sunday.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23416550-madeleine-bloody-footprint-found-in-mccanns-apartment.do
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 28 Dec - 19:55

I THOUGHT IT WAS ESTABLISHED IT WAS A POLICEMAN'S BLOODY FOOTPRINT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Wed 28 Dec - 20:08

Badboy wrote:I THOUGHT IT WAS ESTABLISHED IT WAS A POLICEMAN'S BLOODY FOOTPRINT.

Small footed police person then. I am size 38 5 in UK and only 5 feet 1 inch. Actually I would think Kate is larger than that she has big feet with long toes when you see her in sandals The Bloody Footprint 477442
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 28 Dec - 20:17

Annabel wrote:A bloody footprint was found in Kate and Gerry McCann's apartment, matching a print on their hire car, according to a forensic report shown to The Mail on Sunday.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23416550-madeleine-bloody-footprint-found-in-mccanns-apartment.do

Whoever left the bloody footprint trampled through blood somewhere. Was it ascertained where?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Wed 28 Dec - 21:55

Autumn wrote:
The Evening Standard

Last updated at 23:37pm on 14.10.07

“A bloody footprint was found in Kate and Gerry McCann's apartment, matching a print on their hire car, according to a forensic report shown to The Mail on Sunday.

The existence of the two marks, which has never been revealed until today, is apparently at the heart of renewed suspicion that the couple were involved in their daughter's disappearance.

The FSS results conclude that the footprint matched the pattern of a mark found above the rear bumper of the McCanns' Renault Scenic hire car – a print which Portuguese police apparently believe is consistent with someone lifting a body in or out of the boot.
Blood in the footprint at the apartment was tested for DNA. Results are rated on an eight-point scale: no scientific evidence, limited, moderate, moderately strong, strong, very strong, extremely strong and conclusive.
Scientists found there was only 'moderate' support, number 3 on the scale, to suggest it matched Madeleine's DNA.

What they believe is significant about the footprint is that no traces of blood were found around it.
'It is quite possible, therefore, that the blood had been picked up on the sole of the shoe from outside the apartment, from literally anywhere,' said a source close to the investigation.

The FSS report says the footprint found in the apartment 'was made when the foot was heading towards the bedroom'.

'The impression was made up of small circles and square blocks. It is not possible to ascertain whether the shoe print was from an adult or a child but it is estimated that it was a shoe size 5 or possibly 6. It was of a right shoe.

http://littlemorsals.blogspot.com/2011/05/kate-mccann-book-my-new-pink-trainers.html

Was it ever established whose shoe the print came from?

Oh, I get it. Kate's defence will be that the blood found was from being attacked by a dog whilst running.... The Bloody Footprint 23324

I'm impressed by this particular easter egg being found! but I'm sick of all these pre-emptive defences...
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Wed 28 Dec - 22:15

Which apartment? Then had long left apt 5a when they had the Scenic....did the PJ do forensics in the place where they stayed whilst they had the car?
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down