Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Washed up?Dr Roberts

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 8 Jan - 23:29

Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
T4two wrote:
Badboy wrote:WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT THE TEA STAINED PYJAMAS?

What is the significance of the 'story' by Kate McCann concerning this stain? Why mention it at all? Another pre-empting of a possible line of inquiry?

An odd thing to mention when a child has disappeared. You'd think there were more important things. There quite often seems to be a reason for these bits of trivia thrown in. Sean likes sea bass and an abductor sat down and had a cup of tea with Madeleine.

My personal favourite has to be the story about the wee dog biting at Kate's pink trainers and making her foot bleed. That must be how the bloody footprint (size 39) got onto the bumper of the car. And in the flat. Poor wee dug, I hope it's had all it's shots.

Kate McCann does come up with some corkers! A dog bit her!!! I guess slipping on the rocks wouldn't have guaranteed that blood would run onto her trainers!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  T4two on Sun 8 Jan - 23:32

Iris wrote:
T4two wrote:
Badboy wrote:WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT THE TEA STAINED PYJAMAS?

What is the significance of the 'story' by Kate McCann concerning this stain? Why mention it at all? Another pre-empting of a possible line of inquiry?

Oh, yes - they always give "explanations" for questions that haven't even been asked yet. I made a list of them the other day, but there's probably a lot more.

That's extremely interesting Iris - would you care to share that list with us? (apologies if you already have - I must have missed it).

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  Bobsy on Sun 8 Jan - 23:34

AnnaEsse wrote:
Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
T4two wrote:
Badboy wrote:WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT THE TEA STAINED PYJAMAS?

What is the significance of the 'story' by Kate McCann concerning this stain? Why mention it at all? Another pre-empting of a possible line of inquiry?

An odd thing to mention when a child has disappeared. You'd think there were more important things. There quite often seems to be a reason for these bits of trivia thrown in. Sean likes sea bass and an abductor sat down and had a cup of tea with Madeleine.

My personal favourite has to be the story about the wee dog biting at Kate's pink trainers and making her foot bleed. That must be how the bloody footprint (size 39) got onto the bumper of the car. And in the flat. Poor wee dug, I hope it's had all it's shots.

Kate McCann does come up with some corkers! A dog bit her!!! I guess slipping on the rocks wouldn't have guaranteed that blood would run onto her trainers!

Imo if Kate had been bitten by a dog she would have been sporting a dressing at least. I cannot remember a photograph with her wearing a dressing on any part of her body. Saw bruises but no dressings.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  MaryB on Sun 8 Jan - 23:37

On the subject of pyjamas. I wonder if the police have ever tried to find out how many pairs of children's pyjamas were taken on the holiday. And how many of these pairs were identical (apart from size) We were told that the pyjamas Madeleine had on when she went missing were identical to but larger than a pair of Amelie's pyjamas. The pyjamas of Amelie's if I remember rightly were shown on TV to indicate that they were identical to only smaller than the ones Madeleine had when she went missing. And also we were told they wore each others clothes. If this was the case why would two sets of identical pyjamas be needed in different sizes.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  Badboy on Sun 8 Jan - 23:37

AnnaEsse wrote:
T4two wrote:
Badboy wrote:WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT THE TEA STAINED PYJAMAS?

What is the significance of the 'story' by Kate McCann concerning this stain? Why mention it at all? Another pre-empting of a possible line of inquiry?

An odd thing to mention when a child has disappeared. You'd think there were more important things. There quite often seems to be a reason for these bits of trivia thrown in. Sean likes sea bass and an abductor sat down and had a cup of tea with Madeleine.
WAS IT A TETLEY,PG OR OTHER CUP OF TEA?

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7718
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  Guest on Sun 8 Jan - 23:40

I'll try and find it again.... but some of them were ....

Tea Stain on Pyjamas = abductor did a dry run and left the "stain"
Children were very tired on the second = abductor did a dry run on the second
Sean likes Sea Bass = which also leaves cadaver scent, apparently
Kate gets bitten by dog = leading to bloody footprint on the Scenic
Gerry's wallet with credit cards gets stolen = still to be resolved. Where did those credit card numbers end up?
Gerry's wallet with irreplaceable pictures of Madeleine gets stolen = where might those pictures have ended up?
Kate was working with up to six dead bodies before the holiday = thereby explaining any cadaver scent later found
Sometimes the kids were given Valium (from Ma Healy) = just in case there's a drugs test done on the twins?
The twins got hair cuts = no point in testing their hair now, then.

There were more but I can't remember them offhand as I am quite tired, it's not easy when you are my age and senile

Oh, and the Big One -" A paedophile gang took her." = just in case a body DOES turn up???

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  T4two on Sun 8 Jan - 23:48

Badboy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
T4two wrote:
Badboy wrote:WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT THE TEA STAINED PYJAMAS?

What is the significance of the 'story' by Kate McCann concerning this stain? Why mention it at all? Another pre-empting of a possible line of inquiry?

An odd thing to mention when a child has disappeared. You'd think there were more important things. There quite often seems to be a reason for these bits of trivia thrown in. Sean likes sea bass and an abductor sat down and had a cup of tea with Madeleine.
WAS IT A TETLEY,PG OR OTHER CUP OF TEA?

We do not know what brand of tea was involved but, taking the average English family definition of tea, it was probably typical English black tea with milk? Black tea stains are notoriously difficult to remove - as are blood stains ref. http://www.stainsolver.com/Clothes_Stains.shtml in fact one needs a bleach cleaner for both (btw I don't work for this company - just using it as an example). Now there's a common denominator which should start ringing some alarm bells ....

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  T4two on Sun 8 Jan - 23:50

Iris wrote:I'll try and find it again.... but some of them were ....

Tea Stain on Pyjamas = abductor did a dry run and left the "stain"
Children were very tired on the second = abductor did a dry run on the second
Sean likes Sea Bass = which also leaves cadaver scent, apparently
Kate gets bitten by dog = leading to bloody footprint on the Scenic
Gerry's wallet with credit cards gets stolen = still to be resolved. Where did those credit card numbers end up?
Gerry's wallet with irreplaceable pictures of Madeleine gets stolen = where might those pictures have ended up?
Kate was working with up to six dead bodies before the holiday = thereby explaining any cadaver scent later found
Sometimes the kids were given Valium (from Ma Healy) = just in case there's a drugs test done on the twins?
The twins got hair cuts = no point in testing their hair now, then.

There were more but I can't remember them offhand as I am quite tired, it's not easy when you are my age and senile



Oh, and the Big One -" A paedophile gang took her." = just in case a body DOES turn up???

Yes! Fantastic Iris! Thank you for that - lot's to think about. I bid you good night :)

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 8 Jan - 23:52

T4two wrote:
Badboy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
T4two wrote:
Badboy wrote:WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT THE TEA STAINED PYJAMAS?

What is the significance of the 'story' by Kate McCann concerning this stain? Why mention it at all? Another pre-empting of a possible line of inquiry?

An odd thing to mention when a child has disappeared. You'd think there were more important things. There quite often seems to be a reason for these bits of trivia thrown in. Sean likes sea bass and an abductor sat down and had a cup of tea with Madeleine.
WAS IT A TETLEY,PG OR OTHER CUP OF TEA?

We do not know what brand of tea was involved but, taking the average English family definition of tea, it was probably typical English black tea with milk? Black tea stains are notoriously difficult to remove - as are blood stains ref. http://www.stainsolver.com/Clothes_Stains.shtml in fact one needs a bleach cleaner for both (btw I don't work for this company - just using it as an example). Now there's a common denominator which should start ringing some alarm bells ....

Just in case someone happened to notice a pyjama top on a washing line on the patio that had a distinctive not quite washed out stain.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  Guest on Sun 8 Jan - 23:58

Isn't there tannin in both tea and blood, that's what makes the stains brown?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  T4two on Sun 8 Jan - 23:59

AnnaEsse wrote:
T4two wrote:
Badboy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
T4two wrote:

What is the significance of the 'story' by Kate McCann concerning this stain? Why mention it at all? Another pre-empting of a possible line of inquiry?

An odd thing to mention when a child has disappeared. You'd think there were more important things. There quite often seems to be a reason for these bits of trivia thrown in. Sean likes sea bass and an abductor sat down and had a cup of tea with Madeleine.
WAS IT A TETLEY,PG OR OTHER CUP OF TEA?

We do not know what brand of tea was involved but, taking the average English family definition of tea, it was probably typical English black tea with milk? Black tea stains are notoriously difficult to remove - as are blood stains ref. http://www.stainsolver.com/Clothes_Stains.shtml in fact one needs a bleach cleaner for both (btw I don't work for this company - just using it as an example). Now there's a common denominator which should start ringing some alarm bells ....

Just in case someone happened to notice a pyjama top on a washing line on the patio that had a distinctive not quite washed out stain.

Yes! A distinct possibility. But what if one removed a blood stain using oxygen bleach or whatever, then doused the whole area in tea and again removed the stain by washing? The perfect way to cover-up a blood stain - or have I been watching too many Midsomer Mysteries?

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  MaryB on Mon 9 Jan - 0:03

So was that pyjama top with the stain the one Madeleine was wearing when she disappeared.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  T4two on Mon 9 Jan - 0:12

MaryB wrote:So was that pyjama top with the stain the one Madeleine was wearing when she disappeared.

The probability is extremely high - otherwise, why spin the tea stain?

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  MaryB on Mon 9 Jan - 0:22

I wonder if Amelie drank tea and spilt some on her pyjama top too. If the stained top was ever found that would be quite a breakthrough.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  Guest on Mon 9 Jan - 0:24

And some more =
Blue tennis bag got lost = just in case it turns up later?
Buggy got stolen = ditto
Family helped them pay the mortgage = no incentive to set up a fund for anything other than searching, then
Devout catholics = in case a body turns up with no proper burial, "devout catholics" would never do such a thing!
Fridge broke down so Gerry was being helpful = in case he was spotted?
Lots of different family and friends drove the Scenic = just in case somebody decides to check the mileage?
And the Heart Attack Man on the plane? WTF was all that about? It's never been verified and it has to be there to pre-empt something. I just haven't worked out what, yet.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  T4two on Mon 9 Jan - 0:37

Iris wrote:Isn't there tannin in both tea and blood, that's what makes the stains brown?

Not being an expert on blood I can only go on what I glean from information on the web, but certainly, it appears that lots of things we eat and drink contain tannin and that this tannin enters the bloodstream where it has benificial effects such as combating the free radicals which are responsible for causing all sorts of horrible deseases. So yes, tannin is also a common denominator in this case, but you'd have to ask a specialist such as Dr. McCann for the full picture.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  Loopdaloop on Mon 9 Jan - 0:54

delete.


Last edited by Loopdaloop on Mon 9 Jan - 1:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : delete)

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  Loopdaloop on Mon 9 Jan - 0:56

MaryB wrote:On the subject of pyjamas. I wonder if the police have ever tried to find out how many pairs of children's pyjamas were taken on the holiday. And how many of these pairs were identical (apart from size) We were told that the pyjamas Madeleine had on when she went missing were identical to but larger than a pair of Amelie's pyjamas. The pyjamas of Amelie's if I remember rightly were shown on TV to indicate that they were identical to only smaller than the ones Madeleine had when she went missing. And also we were told they wore each others clothes. If this was the case why would two sets of identical pyjamas be needed in different sizes.

Is it me, or just thinking about it now is tea a bit of a strange drink for such a young girl to have in such a hot country?
Especially a girl that likes the taste of something sweet as we have seen with the ice lollies and ice creams?

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  T4two on Mon 9 Jan - 1:01

Iris wrote:And some more =
Blue tennis bag got lost = just in case it turns up later?
Buggy got stolen = ditto
Family helped them pay the mortgage = no incentive to set up a fund for anything other than searching, then
Devout catholics = in case a body turns up with no proper burial, "devout catholics" would never do such a thing!
Fridge broke down so Gerry was being helpful = in case he was spotted?
Lots of different family and friends drove the Scenic = just in case somebody decides to check the mileage?
And the Heart Attack Man on the plane? WTF was all that about? It's never been verified and it has to be there to pre-empt something. I just haven't worked out what, yet.

A subtle reminder that the good doctor is a valuable member of society dedicated to saving life?

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  Loopdaloop on Mon 9 Jan - 1:02

Iris wrote:I'll try and find it again.... but some of them were ....

Tea Stain on Pyjamas = abductor did a dry run and left the "stain"
Children were very tired on the second = abductor did a dry run on the second
Sean likes Sea Bass = which also leaves cadaver scent, apparently
Kate gets bitten by dog = leading to bloody footprint on the Scenic
Gerry's wallet with credit cards gets stolen = still to be resolved. Where did those credit card numbers end up?
Gerry's wallet with irreplaceable pictures of Madeleine gets stolen = where might those pictures have ended up?
Kate was working with up to six dead bodies before the holiday = thereby explaining any cadaver scent later found
Sometimes the kids were given Valium (from Ma Healy) = just in case there's a drugs test done on the twins?
The twins got hair cuts = no point in testing their hair now, then.

There were more but I can't remember them offhand as I am quite tired, it's not easy when you are my age and senile

Oh, and the Big One -" A paedophile gang took her." = just in case a body DOES turn up???


Scotland yard must see that this makes no sense.

1. Predatory pedo's are rare. Generally if a child is abused it is someone known to them.
2. The pedo's which are predatory are generally opportunistic by nature, they will strike whilst the iron is hot so to speak. There will be no 'trial runs', for the Mccann's to even suggest that as a theory is just nonsense in the first place! If they had the opportunity for a trial run it would have happened there and then!

: IF this predatory pedo that likes to be prepared had a trial run in the first place.... is that not more evidence towards charging the Mccann's at least with 'neglect' as that is two nights in a row they are admitting to where they abandoned their children!

I really can't understand the wallet issue though. Perhaps he thought cadavar scent could have been transferred to it?
also is there a link to this heart attack man on the plane? although it could just be an attempt to portray himself in a good light.
"Why would a hero do something to a toddler"

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  Loopdaloop on Mon 9 Jan - 1:09

Iris wrote:Isn't there tannin in both tea and blood, that's what makes the stains brown?

I think you've hit the nail on the head there! According to the internet

Tannins have also been reported to exert other physiological effects, such as to accelerate blood clotting, reduce blood pressure, decrease the serum lipid level, produce liver necrosis, and modulate immunoresponses.

Tannins (commonly referred to as tannic acid) are water-soluble polyphenols that are present in many plant foods.

Tea polyphenols and many tannin components were suggested to be anticarcinogenic.

Tannins have also been reported to exert other physiological effects, such as to accelerate blood clotting, reduce blood pressure, decrease the serum lipid level, produce liver necrosis, and modulate immunoresponses.

Taken from the following

http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=2375661

Chung et al (1998) Tannins and human health. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition Journal.


Perhaps they used tea to attempt to stem the bleeding and clot the blood following finding Madeline injured?

I also remember that someone said that the same chemical scent which is in human cadvar is also in sea bass..

Both these things they would have learnt in medical training!!


Last edited by Loopdaloop on Mon 9 Jan - 1:16; edited 1 time in total

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  T4two on Mon 9 Jan - 1:15

Loopdaloop: I really can't understand the wallet issue though. Perhaps he thought cadavar scent could have been transferred to it?

To fabricate a reason for cancelling the cards - it's the first thing one does when they are stolen? Why cancel the cards? Because they were used to make purchases which could be incriminating?

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  Loopdaloop on Mon 9 Jan - 1:27

T4two wrote:
Loopdaloop: I really can't understand the wallet issue though. Perhaps he thought cadavar scent could have been transferred to it?

To fabricate a reason for cancelling the cards - it's the first thing one does when they are stolen? Why cancel the cards? Because they were used to make purchases which could be incriminating?

I've got you! I had a mind block.

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  mariang on Mon 9 Jan - 7:27

Not sure whether I know of any three year old that likes drinking tea in this day and age??????

mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  Guest on Mon 9 Jan - 8:51

Well much appears to have happened since the men in white coats came for me last night - a bit of excitement followed by some actual debate.

And surely anyone, anyone at all who casts an eye over the last two or three pages and is reminded of all the implausible guff spun to us by Healy, McCann et al cannot fail to see that the entire farrago is a huge scam to protect the real offenders?

It's just so blatant and obvious.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  Sponsored content Today at 19:46


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum