Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann

+4
Panda
Autumn
Annabel
malena stool
8 posters

Go down

Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann Empty Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann

Post  Annabel Tue 10 Jan - 10:21

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2012/01/10/fury-as-frankie-boyle-cracks-joke-at-expense-of-missing-madeleine-mccann-86908-23692313/

Jan 10 2012 By Craig McDonald

COMEDIAN Frankie Boyle has sparked anger again by mocking the family of missing Madeleine McCann.

In an interview, Boyle said “there is no too far” in comedy before making a joke about the McCanns, whose daughter vanished on a family holiday to Portugal in 2007.

Boyle was asked if he was following the Leveson inquiry into press standards.

He said: “Yeah, I saw the McCanns on there and really wanted them to go, ‘Could you round it up in the next few minutes, mate? We’ve left the kids over in Starbucks’.

“Just to show they can still have a bit of a laugh.”

During a gig at the Hammersmith Apollo in 2010, Boyle said that some part of Gerry McCann must be pleased that Madeleine had gone “so he could use her room for a pool table”.

A Scottish Tory spokesman said yesterday: “Most right-thinking people will be appalled by these remarks.

“This is just the latest in a series of ill-judged comments from this particular comedian – a sure sign he is running out of anything genuinely funny to say.”

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jan - 10:25

Frankie Boyle is gratuitously obnoxious - but whilst I cannot, do not and will not condone the way he presents his material, there are underlying points in his latest effort that strike a chord.

After all, what responsible and decent parents leave their young children unattended to any acceptable degree, night after night ?

I've yet to see a rational explanation as to how this is within the bounds of acceptability.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jan - 10:43

He said: “Yeah, I saw the McCanns on there and really wanted them to go, ‘Could you round it up in the next few minutes, mate? We’ve left the kids over in Starbucks’.

Well, well, not too far from the truth of that fateful holiday actually.

Last edited by pennylane on Tue 10 Jan - 11:26; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jan - 10:47

And of course, the Daily Record were so outraged that they just had to reproduce the "joke" in full, in case anybody missed it. Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jan - 10:55

Iris wrote:And of course, the Daily Record were so outraged that they just had to reproduce the "joke" in full, in case anybody missed it. Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann 294124

How very hurtful and unhelpful........ Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann 294124
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 10 Jan - 11:06

How far is Starbucks from the Levinson venue? The bottom of the garden perhaps?
I have no liking for Frankie Boyle, but he is only expressing the same doubts and views of those who disbelieve the McCann's abduction story, albeit getting paid for doing so.
I don't remember any media outcries when Team McCann disciples such as the poisoned dwarf Kelly, called non-believers, 'nutters'.
I wonder just which Scottish Tory spokesman is the Daily Record referring to? Tories in Scotland are as rare as hens teeth.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann Empty oh dear comedian mocks mcanns again jan 2012

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 10 Jan - 12:22

COMEDIAN Frankie Boyle has sparked anger again by mocking the family of missing Madeleine McCann.

In an interview, Boyle said “there is no too far” in comedy before making a joke about the McCanns, whose daughter vanished on a family holiday to Portugal in 2007.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2012/01/10/fury-as-frankie-boyle-cracks-joke-at-expense-of-missing-madeleine-mccann-86908-23692313/

Last edited by Justiceforallkids on Tue 10 Jan - 13:06; edited 5 times in total
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 10 Jan - 12:23

why go see him if you know he is going to offend you????
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 10 Jan - 12:32

oh it says 2012 ????? seee he mocked gerry and kate again!!!!

During a gig at the Hammersmith Apollo in 2010, Boyle said that some part of Gerry McCann must be pleased that Madeleine had gone “so he could use her room for a pool table”.

A Scottish Tory spokesman said yesterday: “Most right-thinking people will be appalled by these remarks.

“This is just the latest in a series of ill-judged comments from this particular comedian – a sure sign he is running out of anything genuinely funny to say.
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 10 Jan - 12:35

seee so he did it again .......
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jan - 12:52

Good one! Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 10 Jan - 12:59

also posted here, please mods merge!
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 10 Jan - 12:59

The End Is Nigh wrote:Good one! Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann 294124

i admit i dont like the comedian i only know of him because of the katie price/jordan story that wayy over the line imo because katies son cant defend himself but this isnt attcking maddie imo he is is mocking gerry and kate!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 10 Jan - 13:04

Annabel wrote:also posted here, please mods merge!

itsa new story see the bolded bit he was joking about leaving kids at starbucls
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jan - 13:39

As one of these really bizarre coincidences that surround this case, Frankie Boyle went to the same school as Mister Gerry! Fury as Frankie Boyle cracks 'joke' at expense of missing Madeleine McCann 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Tue 10 Jan - 13:59

I'm no fan of Frankie Boyle either but I don't have a problem about his 'Starbucks' comment. The way I see it he isn't mocking the McCanns, he is mocking the idiots that fawn all over them and treat them like royalty. He is hitting out at the cowardly fools in power who care only about protecting the McCanns and who care not one jot about what actually happened to Madeleine. Humour can often be an effective way in getting a message out.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 10 Jan - 14:11

Being_Mr_Malkovich wrote:
We
all know what Frankie Boyle is like, his jokes are designed to shock.
So why are we complaining about this, yes it is a relatively sick joke
but that's what we come to expect from Frankie.
If you don't like him, don't watch him. Simple.
Country is far too PC and is too quick to jump to a conclusion. Get a grip Britain.
10/1/2012 9:47 AM GMT on dailyrecord.co.uk
Recommend (18)

Just what did he say that was so terrible ?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jan - 14:23

Autumn wrote:
I'm no fan of Frankie Boyle either but I don't have a problem about his 'Starbucks' comment. The way I see it he isn't mocking the McCanns, he is mocking the idiots that fawn all over them and treat them like royalty. He is hitting out at the cowardly fools in power who care only about protecting the McCanns and who care not one jot about what actually happened to Madeleine. Humour can often be an effective way in getting a message out.

Absolutely Autumn!

The McCann saga is so absurd you cannot help ridicule it. 'Scuse me but...... FFS...... a close friend allegedly sees MrMcG at the same time as MrMcSwarthy in the process of carrying off MrMcG's 3 year old daughter... just a few yards up the road from where MrMcG stood talking to a neighbour who saw neither the close friend or MrMcSwarthy..... and she doesn't bother to tell anyone until she's given MrMcSwarthy a good couple of days head start with her mates child! You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to see red flags all over that story...

and that's without all the rest of the gruesome twosome's mind-boggling tripe.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 10 Jan - 15:22

is this the same bonnybras who mocks me and calls me chucky mispell because i cant always spell and type because of MY physical disablities from birth cerebal palsy severe spinal scoliosis etc? she is no better then this guy ???

Re: Why bother?

Post bb1 Today at 2:09 pm
A few examples of why the forkers are despised:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/01/10/frankie-boyle-sparks-anger-yet-again/

Maybe Boyle should start telling 'jokes' about the forkers? See how long they find that funny for - he is especially cruel about people who have mental/physical handicaps, after all.
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jan - 16:32

Hi there JFAK. No this isn't Bonnybraes' blog but that of Brenda Ryan. At one time of course they were both McCann sceptics though. I don't think that Brenda is as venomous as Bonnybraes but others might not agree.

P.S. I don't know why until recently when it was shut down, Murat fan's blog was called "brenryanandco". If it was a joint enterprise between Bren and Murat fan, she definitely is on a level with Bonnybraes!

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Tue 10 Jan - 17:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sentence added)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jejune Tue 10 Jan - 18:22

pennylane wrote:He said: “Yeah, I saw the McCanns on there and really wanted them to go, ‘Could you round it up in the next few minutes, mate? We’ve left the kids over in Starbucks’.

I can't stand this man, but, unfortunately, this does ring true. Unlike Jordan, who had good reason to complain about his comments on her young son, I don't see how the McCanns could argue that this is in any way slanderous.
jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  jejune Tue 10 Jan - 18:31

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Hi there JFAK. No this isn't Bonnybraes' blog but that of Brenda Ryan. At one time of course they were both McCann sceptics though. I don't think that Brenda is as venomous as Bonnybraes but others might not agree.

P.S. I don't know why until recently when it was shut down, Murat fan's blog was called "brenryanandco". If it was a joint enterprise between Bren and Murat fan, she definitely is on a level with Bonnybraes!

Perhaps the fact that this case has not seen any kind of resolution has meant that those who lie, and portray themselves in a false way, have either given up, or shown their true colours. Hopefully, those who are still commenting on Madeleine's story actually believe what they say.
jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 10 Jan - 18:55

pennylane wrote:He said: “Yeah, I saw the McCanns on there and really wanted them to go, ‘Could you round it up in the next few minutes, mate? We’ve left the kids over in Starbucks’.

#

Agree totaly Penny, even though I dont like Boyle, his joke is not far from the truth of the mentality of the Mcs imo

Also I agree this isn't poking fun a Maddy its all about Gerry and Kate not giving a flying fig about there children by leaving them night after night to go out drinking and getting into their friends imo
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down